Frequent Posters

danny0072 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great story plz add me to ur pm list
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is getting very interesting and interesting aww the baby soo cute thanx for the pm and cont soon
shonadesire thumbnail
HEY DEAR
superbbb part
loved it
thanks for pm

plz update soon
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the part ...wonderfully written...though wanted to hav a glimpse of Armaan...may be next time...Armaan's family is really nice and Arav is so cute...do continue soon...thnx 4 the pm...
pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awhh such a cute part Ambryn..lovely..loved ridzy's and aarav's interaction the most ..continue soon
Did_We_Know thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

You are all welcome for the PM. I have send buddy invite to all who have requested, so once you accept the invite, you will be part of the Did We Know journey… 😉

@Dimpledsmile: Thank you for enjoying the story. It is hopefully going to get more interesting 😍. That's the plan..

@riarai2346: Thank you for liking. Yes in my FF, Riddhima is very fond of kids which is why it is even worse that she can't have her own 😭. That's life… I guess.

Yes I am from Pakistan but I have barely lived there. It is really funny though, I have never heard anyone say "Appi" over there. All my Indian friends call their older sister "Appi". Anyways.. one of the same things.

Hope your Eid was great..

@shonagudia: Thank you for liking the concept. I had initially mentioned that it is very close to my heart because it is not all fiction… truth will be revealed later...😲

Awww… Sid is not bad. Sometimes we do things that never thought we were capable off. Maybe, that is what happened to Riddhima and Siddhant's  married life?

Yes… Aaryan is one of if not the most important person in Riddhima's  life and she wouldn't have agreed if Aaryan would have an issue with her going away.

I have sent you the buddy invite… please accept

@SabzKaShGrAnd: I am so glad that you are reading and liking the FF. Aarav is a real cutie and there will be a stiff competition between the two junior men in Riddhima's life. Let's see how Aaryan takes that? Will he still share his toys with Aarav… let's wait n watch.

Jahan Riddhima wahan Armaan 😳 … there will be a lot of Armaan in the next part.      

@ammy_ka_ashu: Glad you liked the story line… I am sure it was fun to read three parts in a row rather than waiting till the end of every week. I want to do that for some of the FFs which are updated at irregular intervals but my curiosity gets the better of me. I end up reading the update and then the excruciating wait starts again… not fun 😒 

@akshad: Thank you for saying that the FF is superb. All you readers are superb.. my apprehension of not being accepted on this forum has kept me from writing earlier but even one good comment is elating. So thank you.

@HawtNatty7:"3 appreciation bows" for your applaud. Thank you for liking the story.

@danny0072: Thank you for liking the story.. hope you all continue to like it.

@Cutiepie_KSG: Glad you are finding it interesting… I hope you all like it even more going further… it is not a conventional story but that could all be because it is not all a "story" 😲… who knows

@shonadesire: Thank you for liking the story and taking the time to comment.

@roshni_A: Glad you like the part and thank you for the compliment. I love it you guys say "well written". It is a great hi 😃…

You are right… Armaan's family is really nice, my favourite is Appi. I would love to have someone like her around… so entertaining yet hands-on with everything. You will see what I mean… Keep reading.  

@pixie_n: Glad you enjoyed… watch out for coming parts between Aarav, Aaryan and Riddhima. That will be a true test of Riddhima's ability to handle kids.

Thank you once again…

Good nite and take care… See you guys n gals on Saturday…

HawtNatty17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have accepted it already hon' .. Thank you :) Continue soon !
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Ambryn
sorry i m late...but i was so caught up wid my assignments nd upcoming exam😔
wonderful part!
loved Ridz nd Aarav bonding! Aarav is so cute!
plz cont soon
thnx 4 pm...Sunita😊

Did_We_Know thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotKaJen

hey Ambryn
sorry i m late...but i was so caught up wid my assignments nd upcoming exam😔
wonderful part!
loved Ridz nd Aarav bonding! Aarav is so cute!
plz cont soon
thnx 4 pm...Sunita😊

Hey Sunita,

No worries... as long as you read and comment.

I am also studying so i can perfectly understand the pressure.

Brgds,

Ambreen

crazyforkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice.
Write soon.