AR Fanfic - Did We Know - Update pg81 - 09-09-13

Did_We_Know thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys,  

Thank you to everyone who wanted more and i hope more will follow...πŸ˜‰

This is the 1st part and not the longest but i am just trying to get the grip... i am excited yet nervous...πŸ˜•

Here goes...

Did We Know...

Characters:

Armaan and Riddhima Malik - Do they even need an intro πŸ˜›

Ananya and Billy Malik (Armaan's Parents)

Anjani and Anil  (Armaan's older sister and Brother in Law) - based in Kenya

Padma and Shashank Gupta (Riddhima's Parents)

Juhi and Veer (Riddima's older sister and Brother in Law) - based in Delhi

Esha (Juhi and Veer's daughter)

Shruti and Prem (Riddima's younger sister and Brother in Law) - based in Mumbai

Aaryan (Shruti and Prem's daughter)

Part 1

Dear Diary,

I never knew that life will bring me to this point. Sitting dressed as a bride about to marry a man that I barely know. But that does that really matter... I knew Siddhant very well right but I am here because of what he did and left me no choice. How could he? I still can't believe this is my life. What did I do so wrong?

Did you know diary? What do you think about this guy? I sometimes wish that you could talk but if you could I would be really threatened... you know everything about me and my life. God I am so confused ... I don't even know what I am saying and thinking...

Well for now, better get going. Remember! I am getting married... Again!!!!

Love you diary... I hope at least you will always remain with me.

Riddhima.

With that Riddhima put her diary aside and looked at herself in the mirror. Everyone she met since she got dressed said she looks beautiful but she doesn't even remotely feel beautiful. Too much was going on in her mind...She wanted to cry but no tears were coming out. Have they dried up; thought Riddhima.

"You are going to knock the ground off Jeeju" said Shilpa, Naina and Priya. They were her best friends who have stood with Riddhima through the worst of her life. No questions asked and they didn't know the whole truth simply because Riddhima had chosen not to say anything to anyone including her parents and sisters... Juhi and Shruti.

Riddhima Gupta belonged to a modest middle class family based in Mumbai. Her parents Shashank and Padma Gupta may not have had the wealth but they brought up their three daughters with immense love, strong principles and high values. Integrity was passed on to them as the "inheritance".

Once all the girls were married off, Shashank and Padma were relieved and content to see their daughters happy... Little did they know that life was going to surprise them with a life jolting shock.  Juhi, the oldest daughter was based in Delhi and married to Veer. They had a beautiful daughter whereas Shruti the youngest was settled in Mumbai and married to Prem. They had an adorable son. Riddhima the second daughter.. married to Siddhant Modi for five years had no children. Incidentally, Riddhima was the first to get married followed by Juhi and then Shruti... whereas Shruti had her son a year before Juhi gave birth to her daughter. Since Riddhima and Sid were based in Mumbai, they were both naturally closest to Aaryan - Shruti's son, but of course Riddhima being the massi loved both Aaryan and Esha (Juhi's daughter) as her own.

Till the time Riddhima and Sid announced their decision of divorce, they were a very close knit family. Amongst the son-in-laws, Shashank and Padma were closest to Sid. He was the son they didn't give birth to. Of course, once they found out the reason for the divorce, the respect was lost but it isn't easy to stop loving someone you have known and loved for seven long years.  

Riddhima's chain of thought was broken when her cousins came into her room to announce that the baraat is here. "Jeeju looks sooo HOT... you are so lucky" drooled on one of them. "I wish I was in your place" said the other. Riddhima was shocked - do they really want to be in my shoes... do they not understand that I don't want this... I never wanted to marry again. This is exactly what I told him as well but then... all this is happening because i agreed...

As silence prevailed yet again, Riddhima was back in her past. She remembered the day that Padma and Shashank came with the proposal. If they were shocked by the proposal as they claimed, they totally failed to show it. Riddhima on the other hand took no time and refused flat. Her parents were disappointed, they thought God was giving their daughter another chance to start again...

The next day, out of the blues she was told that "the guy" wants to meet her just once and was being sent to her room. Riddhima in casual t-shirt and jeans, took no efforts to look presentable...

To be continued... πŸ˜‰

Comments 😊... Criticism πŸ˜’... applause πŸ‘are all welcome...

I know over presumptuous on my part but if you like this and want a PM, please sent me a Buddy invite.

To be continued...πŸ˜‰

Love,
Ambryn

Index:
Part 1 - P1
Part 2 - P3
Part 3 - P6
Part 4 - P9
Part 5 - P11
Part 6 - P15
Part 7 - P18
Part 8 - P24
Part 9 - P29
Part 10 - P34
Part 11 - P38
Part 12 - P43
Part 13 - P54
Part 14 - P69
Part 15 - P81

Edited by Did_We_Know - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great start! I loved it!

So Sid and RIddhima were married hmm..im glad they are not together now but i wonder what Sid did...

OMG atleast AR are getting married! I cant wait to see what Armaan said to Riddhima before they got married

continue soon x
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept..defo luking forwrd to dis one..continue soon..nyssh start and and do pm meπŸ˜‰
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm nice update like it
why sid and riddhima divorce i hope to get soon
thankx for pm
maria
iam sure that guy is arman well lets see:)
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
heyy
damn interesting concept...really lukin frward to the nxt update
cont soon
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very interesting concept defo luking forward for u to cont soon :)
thanx for the pm

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

interesting concept

liked it 

continue soon

thanx for the pm

Did_We_Know thumbnail

Great start! I loved it!

So Sid and RIddhima were married hmm..im glad they are not together now but i wonder what Sid did...

OMG atleast AR are getting married! I cant wait to see what Armaan said to Riddhima before they got married

continue soon x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 22 October 2011 at 6:12am

Hey Zarqaa,

Thank you for liking the concept and takiing time to comment... it really does mean alot.

BTW... how can you be so sure that it is AR getting married...😲?

Will update on friday... inshallah.

Love,
Ambryn
Edited by Did_We_Know - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Did_We_Know

Great start! I loved it!

continue soon x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 22 October 2011 at 6:12am

Hey Zarqaa,

Thank you for liking the concept and takiing time to comment... it really does mean alot.

BTW... how can you be so sure that it is AR getting married...😲?

Will update on friday... inshallah.

Love,
Ambryn

Bold part: Mere guess!πŸ˜† its a AR ff so im guessing :P
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
Did_We_Know thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

heyy

damn interesting concept...really lukin frward to the nxt update
cont soon

Hey ... thank you for liking my FF and taking the time to comment...

Next update is Friday...

Take care...

Love,
Ambryn