Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: madhuri16

yeah ..they could really make her character better...but they really r spoiling it ...would luv 2 see alina more strong n powerful...wish ekta ji thinks abt it

Times a ticking and i feel most of PKYEK Characters are still right where they were a yaer ago so the leap has changed nothing. I know Alina will grow a spine its just a matter of waiting it out a catterpillar has to change into a butterfly sometime right?
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi aysha
lovely os dear👍🏼
i loved the end, alina is such a sweety wid a pure heart😳.
thanks for the pm
take care
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

hi aysha

lovely os dear👍🏼
i loved the end, alina is such a sweety wid a pure heart😳.
thanks for the pm
take care

Nothing Can Change My LoveThis is why i wrote the ONE SHOT. For ALINA. he is my muse. After Abhay she is the next person who inspires me to write because she is still a mystery in itself. She is a game changer. I write best when i have Abhay, Alina and Jeh heck even Maithali and Sidharth.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oomg. M loving hw the o.s took place...
Alina is shown really strong i liked that..
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Oomg. M loving hw the o.s took place...
Alina is shown really strong i liked that..

This is the ALINA i want shown because she is the only female in the show i see with substance now die to her supernatural powers and her friendship with Abhay is an interesting angle. I always wanted Pia as strong now i am bored of her. Bored of seeing Pia always taking the back seat and her questioning and probing get on my nerves now but she is redeeming herself slowly.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: matwamango

U know how much i luv ALINA. She makes me excited to see PKYEK while everyone else gets turned off it. I guess i really am a supernatural Hardcore fan. 

Alina vs Maithali would be a treat to watch and its the pride i want in Maithali to die than her. Its not her fault she lost the LOVE of her life to Pia. Once upon a time she too was pure HEARTED like Pia its just destiny na

😆 😆 I know Ayesha. I would love to see Alina's power coming out and being stronger then Metz.. it would be real fun... I donno if it will happen but I guess Alina is more powerful then she knows. I guess Metz has to die. As much as I love her I know she can't live and I dont think there's any possibility of her redemption. true it's her destiny he lost Abhay and it's the same destiny which has written Piya for Abhay so ultimately she will be with him. Im loving the show right now and all I want is Cvs doing  justice to this track. i hope they wont mess up with the supernatural track.. its going good.. 
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww Ayesha!! Wonderful OS.. I was expecting that someone should write on this OS.. And you did it!! Thanks dear!!

The entire update was so fast and intense. Aline such a sweet heart - Though betrayed she came out of the feeling immediately..

And I cracked hard when I read Maithili learnt dark magic at Hogwarts.. So u mixed Harry potter as well.. Nice..

Jeh developed feelings for Maitthili.. Aww.. Good to imagine dear!!

Thanks for the PM!
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

I know Ayesha. I would love to see Alina's power coming out and being stronger then Metz.. it would be real fun... I donno if it will happen but I guess Alina is more powerful then she knows. I guess Metz has to die. As much as I love her I know she can't live and I dont think there's any possibility of her redemption. true it's her destiny he lost Abhay and it's the same destiny which has written Piya for Abhay so ultimately she will be with him. Im loving the show right now and all I want is Cvs doing  justice to this track. i hope they wont mess up with the supernatural track.. its going good.. 

I fear Maithali will die too and as much as i want her to live i know its just a matter of time. Pia and Maithali cannot live and not have Abhay so imminently one has to die. Maithali as a vampire and Sid too will never change because vampires are bred on poison unless U are ABHAY who has only lost in Love until recently hence Pia enters as his ultimate prize for a miserable life he's led. I believe Alina is also stronger than Maithali
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

<font size="4" color="#6600ff">This is the ALINA i want shown because she is the only female in the show i see with substance now die to her supernatural powers and her friendship with Abhay is an interesting angle. I always wanted Pia as strong now i am bored of her. Bored of seeing Pia always taking the back seat and her questioning and probing get on my nerves now but she is redeeming herself slowly.</font>

oOoh yes, Pia is now like a typical character, whom the creator feels has no room for improvisation.. I want her to Trust Abhay's Luv.. Believe in him As for Alina I want her to react rather in civilised manner to understand Abhays dilemma in respect towards his Mom n Pia.   
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Awww Ayesha!! Wonderful OS.. I was expecting that someone should write on this OS.. And you did it!! Thanks dear!!

The entire update was so fast and intense. Aline such a sweet heart - Though betrayed she came out of the feeling immediately..

And I cracked hard when I read Maithili learnt dark magic at Hogwarts.. So u mixed Harry potter as well.. Nice..

Jeh developed feelings for Maitthili.. Aww.. Good to imagine dear!!

Thanks for the PM!

I am into action and this OS had to be completed by this week so they won't compare it to the show and get my creative juices flowing.
I am a fan of Harry Potter books so i thought i'd plug it in on my SHOT😉
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago