Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna26

Awsome Update!!!

While Maithali's love is destructive , Alina's love is so selfless. She  can sacrifice anything for her  Love . Abhay betrayed her still she helped him. Loved the way Alina helped Maithali. Atlast Abhiya are together. You are such a Brilliant  writer!!! Loved reading this Os.            

I wanted to put a point across that Alina can remain good even after learning Abhay has used her because there are different ways of handling situations. U can be destructive like Maithali or be selfless like Alina. Maithali can be reformed its never too late and with the right person anyone can conform. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome os
loved it
Alina and Maithili's part was superb

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow dear awesome ss.I so loved it yaar.Wht a story.Alina was so sweet 2 help Abhiya.Metz finally turned gud me feel happy yaar.Ayesha u r the bst whn it comes 2 FF or Os😳

Shrishti U rock my sweetest friend ever. I got bored of all the doom and gloom. This shot took me 3 hours to write. I wanted Alina as good always. U know how much i love her. She is my favourite female in PKYEK. To me she is what makes or breaks a supernatural. Plus a face off with Maithali and Alina was always going to be explosive and i want to see Maithali turn good.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16

wow...it was marvelous👏...alina n maithli...i sooo luvd alina...u really expressed d whole story perfectly👏...so jeh has feelings 4 maithli...i would luv 2 watch it😳...wish everything turns out this way in d show also...n thnx 4 d pm😊

U know the show will never turn the way we want it to this is just whats been cooking up inside of my head. I see Alina as being Abhay's ANGEL. Abhay is always everyone's ANGEL. I wanted to see a super powered ALINA at the front line protecting her bestfriend.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

It was outstanding Ayesha 👏 👏

I really loved how you sketched the whole story. It would a treat to watch Alina and Maithli's powerplay and Piya helping Abhay. Maithli turned good woww and Alina forgave Abhay. Everything was right into place. Superbb... loved it to the core 😊

U know how much i luv ALINA. She makes me excited to see PKYEK while everyone else gets turned off it. I guess i really am a supernatural Hardcore fan. 
Alina vs Maithali would be a treat to watch and its the pride i want in Maithali to die than her. Its not her fault she lost the LOVE of her life to Pia. Once upon a time she too was pure HEARTED like Pia its just destiny na
matwamango thumbnail
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beb0

It was amazing ayesha 👏👏👏perfect ending dear loved da happy ending❤️

I am in a good mood hence why i wanna see A happy Ending and 98 percent of My OS and FF's are a feel good
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: matwamango

U know the show will never turn the way we want it to this is just whats been cooking up inside of my head. I see Alina as being Abhay's ANGEL. Abhay is always everyone's ANGEL. I wanted to see a super powered ALINA at the front line protecting her bestfriend.

yeah ..they could really make her character better...but they really r spoiling it ...would luv 2 see alina more strong n powerful...wish ekta ji thinks abt it
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arians

awasome os ayesha👏👏
thnx for pm

Oh i feel so tingly inside
matwamango thumbnail