Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Sms and ringtone disturbes Kunal sleep..And This sentence disturb me..when i was reading nice story.

Note: please hit the like button if u like it.πŸ˜ƒ...

Now what can i say more abt this FF.πŸ˜‰ 
Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice. liked it . keep writing loved to read ur ff

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†excellent shumiπŸ‘πŸ‘, thanks dear πŸ˜ƒthat sleeping scene was awesome.thanks again πŸ˜ƒhope cvs see this post n show something similar in the show alsoπŸ˜† ...they will...but for that the story has to develope some mre...πŸ˜ƒ

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
wow ur scenes were truely awesome..pls continue fast...!!!
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic Sumi loving your SiNal FF and it just keeps getting better. Thanks a ton 
harshdb thumbnail

for the pm
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

superb...especially the bed scene were really awesome

thank u very much yaarπŸ˜›
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

mindblowing update by u shumi dear...πŸ‘ thanks swetha...πŸ˜›

i loved the bedroom scene really very much..😍 thanks againπŸ˜ƒ
i simply love SiNal n SiNal scenes...☺️😍 me tooπŸ˜›

do add me also to ur PM list... done😊

shumi. thumbnail
                             Eid Mubarak!...my sweet readers!πŸ˜ƒ
part:4

continuation of friday -3rd nov epi:

it was a dewali party!

every one was in their best out fit trying to show that they are the best. richa stuck to kunal like a leech and tried her level best to keep him engaged with her.even though kunal was stuck with richa his eyes were constatly followed siddhi...where us siddhi was talking to one of her office colleague.

the party was on! the waiters moved around and served drinks to every one.when they went to siddhi to offer drinks...with a thanking smile she took a soft drink cup from them .they moved on and passed by richa.behalf of kunal richa took two champagne cup in two hands...she offered one to kunal , left hand one she kept it for herself.

kunal:'thanks...πŸ˜ƒ'he grinned and gently had a champagne sip looking at siddhi.it is one of his party time favorite drink.

siddhi:πŸ˜”... πŸ˜’ unfortunately she too happend to look at him. her unhappy and disapproved look encouraged him to finished the cup in one go and searched the waiter to get one more.

richa:😈

siddhi:...

the party was in full swing! the music was on ...

the party organiser invited the guest to the dance bar.by that time kunal had gulped two more cups of champagne...he was constantly keept smiling at richa at the same time frequently gazing at siddhi...

richa:'may i dance with you...πŸ˜›' she  extended her hand taking is unnecessary and unusual giggling as granted...and tried to take his attention from siddhi.

kunal:' sure...πŸ˜ƒ' he intentionally hold her hand.

richa:'thanks ...πŸ˜›' she took him to the dance bar.the dance bar was glommed with blue dim light . it was crowded with beautiful couples in their best costumes.kunal gently placed his left hand on richa's bare shoulder ... hold her left hand with his right and shook his legs with her... in tune with the music.by his legs and body movements proved himself he is not only a good lawyer but an elegant dancer too...while dancing his eyes  searched for siddhi...

siddhi:...heart broken siddhi step backward moved away from the crowd and stood in one corner looking at kunal dancing with richa.'...what is wrong with me?😲 πŸ˜” why should feel bad if kunal dances with richa ma'am...after all she is his true love...waise richa ma'am aur kunal dono hi dill kay bahut achchay  hain ...ek doosre se bahut pyaar karte hain...umm...takdeer ne mujay unn dono kay beech mai lali...kaash issa na hota...'with a sad sigh she tried to drink juice but it refused to go in. 

rohit wander here and there with no interest in the party.while wandering he noticed siddhi standing aloof is a corner. 

rohit:' hi..πŸ˜ƒ...'he went to her and said  hi  to her.

siddhi:' hi...😊..' she needed that diversion.

rohit:'ma'am why are you standing alone?...πŸ˜•' he asked looking at the direction she was staring and found kunal hanging on richa's arms.

rohit:'...ma'am...shall we go to dance floor?...😊'he tried to keep her engaged.

siddhi:' nahiπŸ˜’...'she refused bluntly

rohit:'please ma'am...it will be my honour if you join with me...'he requested humbly so that she can not refuse him.

siddhi:πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

rohit:'come...please come...πŸ˜ƒ..' he went to the dance bar, siddhi followed him hesitantly. her every action and each step was keenly watched by kunal. before rohit could start dancing with siddhi...

kunal:' excuse me...😑' he left richa abruptly , went to siddhi and stood in between siddhi and rohit as a barrier.

siddhi:πŸ˜•

kunal:'...come ...😑' he called keeping his voice low.

siddhi:πŸ˜•...as usual she obeyed him and followed him without knowing his intention.

rohit: uffπŸ˜•...yeh kunal bhaiya bhi!...kab kya karte bhagwaan jaane...'he left the dance bar in search of the waiter to have yet another cup of drink.

kunal:' ladies and gentle men! πŸ˜ƒ...may i have your attention please...πŸ˜ƒ...'he  seek their attention. all of them  stopped dancing  and looked at him for his announcement.batliwala was one among the crowd! he joined the party few minutes before.

kunal:'...meet my newly wedded and very beautiful wife ..siddhi chopra...πŸ˜ƒ'he introduced her to the crowd in a loud voice.

crowd:πŸ‘

siddhi:πŸ˜•

kunal:' my beloved...my better half...πŸ˜ƒ...'he said looking at her with a weird smile.

richa:😑

kunal:'my sweet heart...πŸ˜›'

siddhi:πŸ˜•...she did not understand his build up.

kunal:'i can assure that she is the best wife in the world...she can do any think for my sake...πŸ˜ƒ'

siddhi:πŸ˜•  πŸ˜²...what is he going to say...?πŸ˜•'she stood clueless. 

kunal:' ...i mean any think.. she can reject her good job offer for my sake...πŸ˜ƒ'

batlliwala:😲...he was standing in one side and listening to him.

ritcha:😈

crowd:πŸ˜•

takral:πŸ˜•

kunal:'...she can even recommend me for that job...in place of her offer.😈

siddhi:😲😲...'her tongue stuck in her mouth.she realized the reason for his unpleasant behaving  for the past few hours.the pressure and tension she felt weighing on her heart were unbearable.

kunal:'give her a big hand...πŸ‘ ...he ended as if his mission was over.

siddhi:😲...a sharp unknown pain shot up from her stomach and stuck in to her throat. she felt a hot tear wiggle its way down her cheek.she swallowed the saliva.the crowd stared dancing as he was done with his speech.

kunal:'may i dance with you...πŸ˜ƒ...😑'he showed his hands as if nothing happend.

siddhi: how am i going to handle his anger?' her stomach quaked at the mere thought of that.

kunal:'kyun...am i not fit for that...?😑...πŸ˜•'

siddhi:'mu...muje dance nahi aata......' she said the reason.

kunal:' dance nahi aata...!😲 tho thodi thayr pahele...rohit kay saat dance floor pe kya karhahi thi...?πŸ˜•...' he continuously hurt her with his words.

siddhi:🀒

kunal:'...no worry i will teach you...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‘' he put forth one step ahead and grabbed her wrist without her permission.he pulled her towards him, slipped his right hand along her bare waist, and hold her tightly close to him.

kunal:😈...with a evil smile he tried to move with her.his body and mind were not under his  control.

siddhi:😲  his hold was too tight. she could not even move ...she felt suffocated...

looking at her condition ...he relaxed his hold ...took off his hand from her waist...while her other hand is still in his hold.

siddhi:😲 ...while she was relaxing...while she is yet to take her normal breath ...he made her twirled by holding her hand. unexpected siddhi went around in a fast phase .he increased his speed ...she spun continuously...she felt as if her feet were not on the ground...finally she lost her balance and fall on his chest.he quickly grabbed her and hold her close to his chest.she remained in his harsh hug for few second to gain back his balance. his face was very close to hers. he glued in to her eyes and got mesmerized.champagne inside kunal disturbed him.

siddhi:😲 

siddhi:..chodo muchay...😑'. kunal did not listen.

siddhi:' you are hurting me...πŸ˜”'

kunal:' hurting you...😑! me hurting you...?you hurt me...uuu...are...😑'he whispered leaning close to her face.

kunal:'😑...he let out his incapability, inability, helplessness, unsuccess in overpowering her.

siddhi:😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜­...'she was speechless.she don't understand any thing. she looked at his angry face with brimming tears.

she was check mate by him ! his broad wide chest rest on her chest and made her struggle to breath.kunal could hear her loud uneven heart beat.he felt her warm breath and her disturbed front hair flew on his face as soft as a feather...she was like a bouquet of roses crushing in his hands...they stood like opposite poles of a magnet, positive and negative charges.suddenly his feelings towards siddhi burst out as volcano erupt! he don't understand what happened to him.his anger and attitude vanished ! his unknown feelings towards siddhi which he was suffering from day one explode out! his sleeping hunger for siddhi woke up ! the storm raging in side  broke out ! his attraction towards siddhi ignited! abruptly his body went up in flames! he felt as if he plunged in to sea of unknown pleasure! he was ecstatic!

before siddhi could realize his changing feelings he slowly leaned forward...very close to her face...aiming her lips...

siddhi:😲...she felt his breath right on her face.his perfume and champagne smell intoxicated her. his lips were few centimeter apart from hers...before he could reach her lips she turned her face and his lips landed on her cheek. he pecked her!.it was a pleasant shock for her.she felt her blood rushing to her head.it was an wonderful sensation for both of them.even though she enjoyed that moment her sixth sense poked her'...every thing he does it in his own way...wrong way!😲' very next moment she tried to push him back.

'yes ...she loved him ! but not this way.she wished the ground under her feet open up and swallow her.she looked at him helplessly with swollen tears.

kunal:😲 even kunal was shocked about his involuntary action and his feelings towards siddhi.the pressure and the pain he was encountering after marring her made him go out of mind.he fought with his own feelings, finally his strong crave for siddhi won.

she became nervous and she felt week on her knees.she looked at him with tears running and plead with her eyes.

siddhi:'...please... πŸ˜­...'she pleaded turning her face away from him.her voice does not reach him.he was completely out of control.he was not in a position to resist himself even if he wish. he was experiencing his first feelings...which he never had with richa ...these feelings were completely new and exotic for him.he want to have more and more.

siddhi:😑... suddenly her cheeks blazed red with huge anger.

kunal:'πŸ˜‰...thum gussae mai bahuth achchi lagthi ho...πŸ˜›'he aimed her lips again. ' what is wrong with him? πŸ˜­...why he is behaving so infront of all..'siddhi.

as kissing and smooching are very common while dancing in these type of parties kunal's behavior did not seek any one's attention...except richa!...she was watching them with her evil eyes.

siddhi:'..please ...no...😑...😭' she cried...finally she managed to placed her hands on his chest ...gathered all her strength and pushed him back with full force.unexpected kunal tumbled two step back .as he was drunk he was physically weak too...it took few seconds for kunal to understand that siddhi is out of his hand.

siddhi left the party and ran towards the exit.

kunal: 'siddhi..πŸ˜”...😑...'.he followed her. richa who was fuming with anger grabbed his hand.

richa: 'kunal ruko...'she tried to stop him.

kunal:😑 ...' he turned back and pulled his hand from her and walked fast towards siddhi..

at the entrance of the party hall siddhi stopped a pass by auto and got in .before the auto start kunal too rushed and  got in to it.

when they reached home it was late night. no one was awake.kunal went straight to his room...and fall flat on the bed...after making him do all devilish things the champagne put him to sleep . after locking the main door siddhi came to their bed room and found senseless kunal on the bed.she stood beside him and stared at him for some time.' he is impossible!...' with a sigh she removed his shoes and tie, covered him with a blanket...and went to change her dress.

siddhi:' πŸ˜² πŸ˜•while she was fixing her hair looking at the mirror her sight fall on her cheek...the cheek where kunal kissed her!...with an unknown feeling she touched her cheek looking at the mirror...

with the same unknown feeling she spread the gaddha on the floor and fall on it.

next day when kunal woke up it was 10 to 9am.

'oh! shit...😲' he said looking at the clock. he tried to get up but his physical condition pulled him back.he felt as if his head became heavy. he fall back on the bed.looking at the ceiling he tried to recollect what happened in the party...his brain was messed up with party sequences... after few minutes he managed to get up from the bed and looked around.there was no sign of siddhi...when he came out of his room he saw siddhi going out of the main door.he quickly got ready and rushed to his office.

in kunal'a office:

he could not concentrate in his work.he  got constantly destructed with multiple thoughts.a short of gilt pierced his heart...'i should not have done that...but...why not?πŸ˜•...after all mai uss ka pati hun...i have every right on her...'he tried to justify his behavior by himself.

' tch! have i ever thought or accepted her as my patni?...in fact i don't even like others calling her my patni...then i have no right on her...' after talking to himself he felt like talking to siddhi.

kunal called her...she did not attent...

' may be she is busy...πŸ˜•' with that thought he called her again.

she did not take...

' may be she is in the meeting...πŸ˜•'with that thought he called her again...

she did not take...

' is she avoiding my call?..'with that thought he called her again...

' tch! she don't want to talk to me...' he stop calling her.

restless kunal thought of talking to his boss batliwala and went to his cabin

kunal:'good morning sir...😊'

batlieala:' good morning ...i was waiting for you...πŸ˜”'his tone was not so good.

kunal:😲 ...sir...wo...mai...'

batliwala:'resignation letter thay ne ki koi zaroori nahi hai......'

kunal:'par...mai...😲'he looked at him with shock thinking in his mind that how come he knew my intention?

batliwala:' your probation period is 3 month . during that period we can terminate you with out prier notice and you can quit the job without notice...tho resignation letter banta hi nahi...😑 'he said.

kunal:

batliwala:' kalkay party kay baad muje tumse yehi umeed thi...'

kunal:'party mai aap!...😲'

batliwala:'kyun ? mai uss party mai aane ka  kabhil nahi hun?...'

kunal:😲...nahi sir ...wo...'

batliwala:'mr.kunal...i am no more your boss now...still as your well wisher i would like to let you know one thing...'

kunal:πŸ˜•

batliwala:' mai jaan ta hun tum ek bade wakil ho...bade hone kay leyeh srif khabiliyet kaafi nahi hai...insaaniyat bhi hona cha hiyeh...bade dimaag se nahi dill se hote hai...you are a lawyer...you should be in a position to look things in different angle and sought out them in different way unlike others...'he paused.

kunal:

batliwala:'...waise ...you know that...when an appointment order is issued there is a clause in it...that if the candidate is not in a position to take that job he/she can recommend a suitable candidate if she know any...that is what siddhi did...nothing new or strange...'

kunal:...as he too knew that clause he could not  interrupt him.

batliwala: ' more over we did not offer this job just on siddhi's words...we had the complete back ground check up of yours.we called you only after our HR department found out that you are satisfying all the required conditions for this position...'

kunal:

batliwala:'you should be proud to have such a wife...par tum ne party mai kya kiya...?😑...any way it is your personal life...πŸ˜’' he hammered his stone brain by his words.

kunal: πŸ˜”

batliwala:'by the way...you have an open offer to this law firm...'he concluded his talk.

kunal:...with no words he was about to leave his cabin...

batliwala:'one more thing...i hope you will not leave any case in half way as an unprofessional...'

kunal:' no worry sir...mai nisha ko insaaf dilwakay hi rahun ga...'he left the cabine assuring him.

kunal came home around 11am.

seema:'arey!...aap bhi aagayeh?...πŸ˜ƒ'she said looking at kunal.

kunal:'aap bhi...matlab?...πŸ˜•' he said keeping his laptop bag on the sofa and removing his tie.

seema:'siddhi...bhi tho aagaye...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:'siddhi is at home?...😲'

seema:' haan...i think she is not well...shall i make tea for you...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:' nahi...mann nahi hai...'he got up from the sofa and went to his room.

siddhi was lying on the bed...near the door itself kunal stood for a while staring at her. she too looked at him but did not acknowledge him ...he went to her with hesitation and sat beside her on the bed.she quickly pulled her legs back...got up and sat on the bed.her unusual reaction made him worry...he worried looking at her weary expression on her gorgeous face.

kunal:'wo...mai...'he moved forward tried to sit close to her...his action remained siddhi about his rude behavior in the party. 

siddhi:😲... she  moved back folding her legs close to her chest.

kunal: he felt sorry for her.he felt guilty and ashamed of himself for his behavior in the party.he wondered how to approach her and say sorry to her.

kunal:' mai jaanta hun tum muj se naraaz ho...πŸ˜”'he tried to break the existing uncomfortableness  between them.

kunal:'hona chahi yeh...'

siddhi:

kunal: jayeez hai...πŸ˜”'

siddhi:πŸ˜”

kunal:😲...i am...i am...sorry...' he stammered  looking at her.

siddhi: πŸ˜­ tears peeped in her eyes.

kunal:'i said...sorry...'

siddhi:😭 ...

kunal:'i know i humiliated you ...i disrespected your dignity...sorry...'.he tried to hold her hand.she quickly bulled back her hand.

siddhi:😭

kunal:'i know...i broke my promise... crossed my limits...aaj kay baad issa kabhi nahi hoga...kabhi bhi nahi...i promise...'

kunal:' ek pati kay naate ya dost kay naate na sahi...mai tum se bada hum...mere umar kay naate hi sahi...srif ek baar... accept my sorry...please...'

kunal:'tch! shayad...mai maafi kay layak ka hi nahi hun......issi leyeh tume ne mere call bhi attend nahi ki...'he turned his face to hide his tears.

siddhi:😭...😲...she remember that she left her cell in her office drawer itself. tears constantly ran down on her cheeksshe struggle to speak out...say some thing...but words could not come out of her mouth.with the gained strength all of a sudden siddhi raised on her knees and circled his neck with both her hands.

kunal:'😲...he was  dumb stuck.for a moment he could not understand any thing. he went completely blank.a moment later he slide his arms around her waist and wrapper her in his close hug.he could not resist himself in doing so.they could hear one another's pounding heart beat.it was abnormally loud.she moved more close and buried her face on his shoulder.

kunal:' tum bahut achchi ho siddhi...bahut achchi ho...you are the best happening in my life...πŸ˜› πŸ˜­'he showered all his ...so far hidden love on her in that passionate hug.

Note: please hit the like button if u like it.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
INTERESTING WAS WAITING FOR FF ON THEM... AND U DID FABULOUS JOB  LOVE IT 
THANK U