Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KhaLidaH

wonderful  part 2 updates

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

...didn't you watch i hate luv stories(you must watch it yaar) no i did not cus i love, love story na...joke apart i did not watch that move as i live in canada i should watch it on line but don't don't get that much time .more over my internet down loading limit exceeds if i watch films on line. 

and also vivah πŸ˜› ...i think i have seen vivahπŸ˜•...but i don't remember / recognize himπŸ˜•

you know y'day i was watching hum saath saath hai oh! he is in that film! πŸ˜ƒ
no sammy is not there,neelam is there and i was assuming sammy in her on screen husband's roleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yaar tumo bhi na...hadd kardiπŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starasdf

Oh yu dont get pirated or original hindi movies? yaar, that sucks, where i live (part of canada) I ask my dad to get a DVD every weekend. ...i don't like to ask my husband to get DVD for me...πŸ˜†
more over during week ends i use to be more buy than week days yaar married life is different ...more responsibility...uff! 

shumi. thumbnail
part:3

continuation of friday -28st oct epi:

it was satruday . siddhi has no office.even though officially kunal too has no office he want to go to office to study more about rohit thakral case and to meet that girl to know more about her and her case.  

around 8am :

kunal was getting ready to go to his office while siddhi was helping seema to pack kunal's tiffin.

'DING... DING... DING...' the door bell rang!

seema:' kun hai?πŸ˜• itna subha subha......mai thayk thi hun kun hai...' she said to siddhi and went to open the door.

seema:' aap...πŸ˜ƒ'she gave a wide smile looking at siddhi's brother kapil.

kapil:' namaste..πŸ˜ƒ' 

kunal:'come in...😊'  he came forward to invite kapil. at the same time...

siddhi:' bhaiyaaa...πŸ˜ƒ'  unexpected siddhi almost ran towards kapil with excitement. while rushing she bumped on kunal's shoulder from back and she neglected it.

kunal:'😲 ...arey ...yeh...ghar kay ander kyun bhaag rahi hai...😑'he said to himself rubbing his shoulder.

siddhi:' bhaiyaaa...πŸ˜›' she gave a warm hug to kapil.

kapil:' kaisi ho?...πŸ˜ƒ'

siddhi:πŸ˜ƒ 

seema: ' come inside and have break fast with us...πŸ˜ƒ'she invited him.

kapil:' nahi...mai...wo.. kunal aur siddhi ko pag phere kay leyeh lejane aaya hun...😊'

kunal:'pag phere!  what is that?πŸ˜•...kahan jana hai?πŸ˜•'

seema:'kunal bhaiya😊...pag phere is an important post marriage ritual...the newly wedded couple visits the bride house after marriage...πŸ˜ƒ'

kapil:'sorry... i should have invited you earlier but i was waiting for the week end...'

kunal:'argh! ab yeh! πŸ˜”...no need to feel sorry...i don't believe in all these man made rituals...i have better things to do...' he hung the laptop bag on his shoulder.

kapil:'...if you don't mind...can i at least take siddhi with me...'he did not force kunal knowing his nature and requested for taking siddhi with him.

kunal:' mind! πŸ˜•...why should i ? ...' he shrug his shoulder and walked out.

the whole day kunal was very busy with thakral file...don't even find time to have his lunch. when he came home he was too late.he took a quick shower and came to the dinning table for dinner.he was starving.

dinning table: it was 9pm.

seema served the food for kunal.

kunal:'yeh kya bana ya hai ?' he shrunk his face looking at the pumpkin cury.

seema:' kyun?πŸ˜•...kaddu gauvar ko bahut pasand hai na issi leyh...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:'πŸ˜”...but don't you know that i don't like it...πŸ˜’' 

seema:'uss ka tho khayaal ab siddhi rak khay gi...mai kun?πŸ˜ƒ...'she said with attitude tone and chucked 

kunal:'wo ffo seemaaa...πŸ˜’'he understood that she did that intentional.

seema:'...😈'she  smirked.

kunal:'kahan gaye wo? kamre mai tho nahi thiπŸ˜•...'he started eating with out any interest , just to fill his starving stomach.

seema:'wo! kun wo?πŸ˜†'she giggled.

kunal:'tch! come on seema...meri patni...siddhi... bas...this is what you want me say...isn't it...😑'

seema:πŸ˜†

kunal:πŸ˜’

seema:' so soon you for got? kapil took her for pag phere...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:'yaad hai...but ...by this time she should have come back isn't it?'

seema:πŸ˜†

kunal:'arey...wo ayeh gi tho tumai kaam mai madad hojaye gi iss leyeh...waise raveena bhi nahi hai...πŸ˜”'

seema:'arey wa! aaj kal tumai meri bahut fikr horahi hai...πŸ˜† waise siddhi nahi aayeh gi...' he said confirmly.

kunal:'what!...😲 why?😑'

seema:'aap ko jaakar siddhi ko lekar aana hoga...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:'tch!...don't she know how to come back?...poora bombay ghoom sakti hai wo...yaheen ki pali badi hai...'

seema:'...par ab aap ko hi jakar usse lana hai...jab tak aap nahi jao gay tab tak wo aane waali nahi hai...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:'ab yeh kya naya natak hai...?😑'

seema:'natak nahi rasam hai...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:' i am fedup of these rasam...😑 i am not going any where...let her come when ever she want...😑' he got up from the dinning table.

seema:'teek hai...waise kal maa papa , buaji kay ghar se wapas aane wale hain...😊'

seema:'aate hi maa siddhi ko hi doonde gi...😊'she trapped him with her words.

kunal:'...jaraha hun...😑' he walked out to siddhi's house irritatingly.

by the time he reached siddhi's apartment it was around 11pm.

kapil:'aap!😊...come in...πŸ˜ƒ' kapil wide open the door.shilpa who was watching TV  came and joined with kapil.

kunal:'nahi...wo mai... siddhi ko lene...' he went in hesitantly.

kapil:' siddhi ko lene!😊 iss waqth?πŸ˜•...'

shilpa:'wo tho so gayeπŸ˜ƒ...'

kunal:'so gaye...?😲'

kapil:'please sit down...i will wake her up...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:'nahi kal aajaun ga...' he was about to go.

kapil:'raat bahut hogaye hai...yehin ruk jao...kal dono chale jana...waise kal sunday hai...dono ka chutti hai...πŸ˜ƒ'

shilpa:'jiju...phele baar aayeh hain...we will not let you go...πŸ˜›' she forced him.

kapil:'aap wapas chale jayen gay tho siddhi ko bura lage ga...aur mujse naraas hoja yeh gi...please...😊'

shilpa:'please...jiju...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:πŸ˜•...' he moved to the corner and set free his feet from the chapals.

kapil:'shilpa ...take him to siddhi's room..'he took his action as affirmative and send him in.

shilpa:'aaye yeh...πŸ˜ƒ' she pulled his hand to took him to siddhi's room. he went behind her as a kind of dragging him self unwillingly.shilpa let him near the room door and went back to the couch to watch TV.

he pushed the door and stepped in...after marriage it was his first visit to siddhi's bed room.he looked around in the zero volt light. after few seconds when his eyes get used with that dim light he could see the things in the room. first thing he found was siddhi sleeping in one side of the bed facing her back to him.

'lo...yeh tho haathi khode bej kay sorahi hai...😑' he looked around .it was a small room with a double bed. there was neither sofa nor chair...

'...na gaddha hai na half birth...where should i sleep?πŸ˜•...' he asked to himself in his mind. he moved around the room to find some place for him to sleep. but he found none.

' i am damn tired ...i need to sleep...... i will go crazy if i don't sleep...'kunal stood helpless with his hands on his hip.

' should i wake up siddhi...? πŸ˜•...par kaise...?πŸ˜•'he has no idea. he started walking to and fro around the bed. while walking he frequently looked at siddhi.

he continuously walked in that room like a restless rat.it was around 1 am. he became weak and tired... his legs started hurting.

' ouch!...'he again looked at the bed and siddhi's back, she was sleeping as peacefully as a deep sea.

he eyed at the left out space beside her on the bed.' why can't i sit on the bed for some timeπŸ˜•...waise bhi she is turning that side and sleeping...let me sit...'his aching legs forced him to sit on the bed. without much disturbance he slowly sat on the bed leaving a big gap between him and siddhi.

' uff...i am very much relieved...feeling good too...πŸ˜›'he breathed a sigh of relief.stretched his aching legs on the bed and leaned backwards on the back side of the bed.

' finally...πŸ˜›' he said to him self looking at siddhi ' i should get up before siddhi wakes up...'he fixed in to his mind .as it was late night and he was over strained his eyes involuntarily closed and put him to sleep.he slept in his sitting posture leaning on the back side of the bed with his stretched legs.

even though he was in sound sleep his sub mind was conscious about siddhi sleeping on the same bed , very next to him.

suddenly his sleep got disturbed and he woke up. as soon as he opened his eyes he tried to to see in the dim light why he got disturbed. 

kunal:'😲...'for his surprise he found siddhi's head on his lap.her cheek was resting on his lap facing his knee.

kunal:'...😲' he was dumb stuck.for few second he could not react. his mind froze. after few solid mints he manage to think and act.he slowly moved his back forward and sat straight...and tried gently to move his legs from her.

she moved forward on his lap thinking that it was her pillow.

siddhi:'πŸ₯±... shilpa disturb maat karnaπŸ˜’...don't pull my pillow...'she muttered in her sleep

kunal:'😲...'

shiddhi:πŸ₯±...she turned towards kunal ...facing him...placed her face comfortably on his lap and hold his lap tightly as if holding the pillow.

kunal:😲...he can not avoid gazing at her face...in that dim light , with her ruffled hair she was looking unbelievably gorgeous. it was a delight to watch...

kunal:'...😲'she was looking glamours in  her deep cut, low neck night gown. he bend forward and slowly stretched his hands to move her head from his lap. before he could reach her he pulled his hands back thinking that his fingers can touch her neck or below her neck.

he felt her cheeks warmth on his thigh.in that AC room he felt droplets of sweat on his fore head...he choked with emotions.to keep himself under control he closed his eyes tightly , cross folded his hands across his chest and tried to recite hanuman chalisa.' 

kunal:' yeh bhagwaan ye hanuman chalisa kyun yaad nahi aara hai...πŸ˜•'  let me try 1 2 3...' he closed his eyes tightly and started counting 1 2 3 4 5 6...100...101...500...501 ...1001...1002...5009...he felt asleep.

next day morning:

as soon as siddhi opened her eyes , her eyes fall on dark blue denim jeans cloth.

siddhi:'πŸ˜•...who the heck put the jeans cloth as pillow cover...😑' she got up with irritation and shocked to see kunal was sitting and sleeping in a improper poster with his tilted neck and hands crossed on his chest... her head was resting on his lap.

siddhi:'😲 πŸ˜•...it took some time to understand what is what. when she was turning from one side to other side her head might have landed on his lap unknowingly.

siddhi:😲 ...without disturbing his sleep she managed to got down from the bed and came out of her room.it was around 6am.

kapil:' siddhi!...tum utt gaye...?πŸ˜›...'he was reading the news paper.

siddhi:'bhaiya...kunal...πŸ˜•'

kapil:'kunal?...kal raat tumai lene aayeh thay...it was too late...i forced him to stay back...is he woke up?😊...'

siddhi:'πŸ˜• not yet...'her condition was still uneasy.

kapil:' yesterday night he was looking very tired...let him sleep for some more time...by that time you get ready...πŸ˜ƒ'as he said she got ready and made break fast to all.

aroud 7 pm:

shilpa:'yeh kya bhaiya...breakfast mai halwa puri...don't you know that siddhi don't like halwa puri...'she said looking at kapil.

siddhi:'shilpaaa!...breakfast maine bana ya hai...πŸ˜ƒ'

shilpa:' tho fir kyun halwa puriπŸ˜”...you should have made your favorite aloo paratha...πŸ˜ƒ aloo paratha tho mere aur bhaiya ka bhi favorite hai...πŸ˜› waise...tumare haath ka aloo paratha kha kay bahut din hogayeh...πŸ˜’'

siddhi:'...nahi wo... halwa puri...kunal ka favourite hai...'

shilpa:'ohhh!πŸ˜‰...kissi ne teen teen log ka favorite choda aur ek ka chuna...πŸ˜†' she said sarcastically.

siddhi:'chup kar...😳 πŸ˜‘'

shilpa:'...umm...how come i forgot about my sweet jiju's presenceπŸ˜›...let me go and wake him up...πŸ˜›'

siddhi:'nahi...shilpa...don't disturb him...aadi need mai utten gay tho chillange...'

shilpa:'...haan... as if he always keeps his temper cool...πŸ˜‰'

siddhi:'shilpa...😑'

shilpa:'πŸ˜†...'

around 10am seema called siddhi.

seema:' siddhi when are you going to come ?...maa papa...agayeh hain...😊'

siddhi:'oh! abhi thodi thayr mai nikal jayen gay...' after confirming seema she walked fast to her bed room and found still kunal sitting and sleeping.

siddhi:'...how to wake him now?πŸ˜•...'she stood thinking.

' hey handsome!πŸ˜›...hey handsome!πŸ˜›...hey handsome!πŸ˜›...' his blackberry  disturbed kunal by its continuous call.

kunal: tch!😑... ' he got irritated with the non stop call,...hey handsome!...'he grabbed the cell and looked at the number.it was from siddhi.

kunal:'...πŸ˜•' he pressed the talk button.before he could attend, the call disconnected. he was still in his sleep mode...not able to realize about his where about.

kunal:😑...yeh siddhi bhi na...she gives me the worst head ache...😑'annoyed kunal about to keep the cell in his pocked ...' ting ting!...ting tong!...'he received a SMS...

' good morning...' the SMS was from siddhi. 

kunal:' what is wrong with her...😑' he looked around irritatingly...and found that his half birth was missing and he was not on his gaddha...

kunal:😲...he realized that it was siddhi's bed room...he was sitting on her bed...quickly his eyes searched his lap and found empty.he rubbed his eyes and looked at his lap again to confirm himself.the scene siddhi sleeping on his lap!... flashed in his mind repeatedly.

kunal:'god😲...how to face siddhi nowπŸ˜’...' while he was worrying he got yet another SMS  from siddhi...'get ready...we have to leave now...'

'umm...' siddhi received his SMS while she was entering her bed room. she came in with the towel and kapil's pant shirt and gave it to him without looking at him. 

kunal:' wo...mai...😳'he took the towel from her hand looking at her face  to study her from her face expressions.

siddhi:'nahi wo...😳' she handed over the stuff with hesitation.

there exists a awkwardness between them...and they embarrassed to look at each other.

Note: please hit the like button if u like it.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†excellent shumiπŸ‘πŸ‘,that sleeping scene was awesome.hope cvs see this post n show something similar in the show alsoπŸ˜†
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
superb...especially the bed scene were really awesome

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
mindblowing update by u shumi dear...πŸ‘
i loved the bedroom scene really very much..😍
i simply love SiNal n SiNal scenes...☺️😍

do add me also to ur PM list...
Previous