SiNal WeekEnd FF! SiNal FACE OFF! PG 54 part 19

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
girls this FF is zara hat kay...just like this serial...i will be up dating during week ends based on friday episode...πŸ˜ƒ

part 1:

continuation of friday-14th oct epi...πŸ˜‰

around 3pm:

seema was taking a nap in her room.kunal came back after fixing the cooker. he kept the cooker in the kitchen and went to his room.

he casually looked at neatly fixed bed...'uff...for the past 3 nights i could not sleep properly...ab tho bed free hai πŸ˜›...thodi thayr so jata hunπŸ₯±...kya pata aaj raat kaise kaat na pade ga?πŸ˜”...'as soon as he thought, he jumped on the bed.he happily pulled the blanket up and covered himself from neck to toe , closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

but he could not sleep...the bed, blanket and the pillows were filled with the feminine fragrance of siddhi,sign of used by her 3 nights...he turned restlessly from one side to other side...he flipped himself and lied on his stomach and tried to bury his face on the pillow...flipped again and lied flat on his back...pulled the blanket and covered his face...the pleasant odor of siddhi suffocated him . he pushed the blanket off from him and got up from the bed.

he looked at the clock, it was 4:30pm.he got irritated to realize that for the past one and half hour he was trying to sleep but failed ...he grabbed the towel angrily and went to take a hot shower.

when he came out after his shower it was 5pm. seema was busy in the kitchen...

kunal:' seema... wo...cooker maine teek karwadiya...😊' he came to the kitchen wiping his head with the towel.

seema:' haan mai ne thaykha...chai bana dun?😊...'

kunal:' um...itni jaldi dinner banane ki kya zaroori hai?πŸ˜•...' he asked looking at her busy cutting vegetables.

seema:' thodi thay mai siddhi aajayeh gi...pata nahi lunch khaye bhi ya nahi...thought of making tiffin for her😊...' she said handing over the tea cup to him.

kunal:'oh!...'he stood hesitantly drinking tea.

kunal:'mai madad kardun?...😊'

seema:' nahi...wo...'she was about to refuse... quickly changed her mind and said 'that will be fine...mai bachon ko homework karwati hun...' immediately she left the kitchen with a secret smile on her face.

around 6pm:

siddhi was yet to return from office.kunal was walking to and fro in his room frequently looking at the clock.other chopras were sitting in the hall worrying for siddhi.

seema: 'papa...wo aajayehgi...peak hours mai traffic high hota hai...πŸ˜”'

raj:'πŸ˜”...phone bhi nahi uttarahi hai......mosam bahut kharaab hi, kabhi  bhi baarish ho sakti hai...πŸ˜”'when he was worrying for so many things at a time kunal came from his room.

raj:'kunal...tum...'before he could complete...

kunal:' mai thaykta hun...' he said with no expression on his face, pushing his feet in chappals.

seema:'kunal bhaiya...chatha...' she came running with an umbrella.

by the time kunal reached thakral's office it was 6:30pm. the climate was very chill... it was unusually dark due to grey clouds. as soon as he reached the main gate the gate keeper rushed to him.

gate keeper:'saab ...aap!πŸ˜ƒ achcha hua aap aagayeh...kab se bolraha hun mai ma'am saab ko ghar jane kay leyeh...' he opened the gate and took him in. from distance kunal can see siddhi in one corner of the entrance of the office, sitting on a step folding her legs up with a big box on her lap.

kunal:'siddhi...😲' he walked fast towards her.

siddhi:...😭

kunal:...he went close to her and stood hesitatingly beside her.

siddhi:😭...she was looking some where as if she did not realize his presence.

kunal:'siddhi...'

siddhi:...😭

kunal:' siddhi...' his feeble voice did not reach her.

siddhi:'😭...'

kunal:'siddhi...chalo...'

siddhi:'😭...'

kunal:'siddhi...'  he realized that his low tone is not reaching her. he slowly extended his right hand to touch her shoulder...and very next second he pulled back his hand.

kunal:'...'he bend down, folded his legs, sat on his toes in front of her, facing to her.

kunal:' siddhi...'

siddhi:😲...😭...' she looked at him and tried to get up.the box from her lap slipped down.before it could reach the floor kunal hold the box.

siddhi:'yeh mera hai...😑😭...' she snatched the box from his hand.

kunal:'...😲'he wonder what is special it that? 

siddhi:'😭... 'she started walking with the box without caring him. kunal followed her.he thought of helping her by taking the box from her but the way she was holding the box tightly with her while walking , prevented his thought.

siddhi and kunal started walking on the road ...siddhi with the heavy box kunal with a heavy heart. the heavy clouds who were shadowing them started pouring. quickly kunal opend the umbrella and hold it above , protecting from rain both siddhi and the box. in his attempt to sheltering siddhi and her box he could not protect him self from rain. by the time they reached home kunal completely drenched with rain water.

seema:' bhaiya...😲...'she was shocked to see kunal dripping with rain water from top to bottom in spite of having an umbrella. 

siddhi:😭... without saying any thing she straight away went to her room with the box.

kunal:' ...'he gave the folded umbrella to seema and followed siddhi.

seema:πŸ˜• she too followed kunal. 

siddhi" πŸ˜­...'she sat on the bed and kept the box beside her.

seema:'siddhi...kya hua?πŸ˜”...tum teek tho ho na?πŸ˜•...kunal bhaiya ne kuch kaha kya?πŸ˜•' with multiple questions she came to her.

siddhi: πŸ˜­

seema:' ek minute ruko...i will bring hot tea for you...i think you are feeling cold...' she went out.kunal came out of the wash room after changing his wet dress in to his usual white pyjama kurta.

kunal:'i knew it...zaroor wo kamina thakral ne tumai kuch kaha hoga...😑...issi leyeh maine mana kiya tha...😑...' after a long time he deliberately broke the silent.

siddhi:😭...'

kunal:' lo...' he pulled few tissue papers from the box and gave it to her.

siddhi:'😭...without taking the tissue papers from him she got up from the bed and went to wash room to wash her face.

kunal:...'he stood hurt looking at her back with tissue paper in his hands.

seema:' siddhi...😊'she again came with hot streaming tea.

kunal:...'

seema:'what is this box ?😊...' she kept the tea and opened the box .

seema:'😲...she stood frozen looking at anand's left outs.

kunal:😲 ...he got traumatized when he saw the anand's things inside and could understand why she snatched that box from him. how long they stood still... they are not aware.when they heard siddhi coming seema rushed out of the room , not to show her emotions in front of siddhi.

siddhi:'πŸ˜•...she looked at the opened box and then kunal.

siddhi:'😑...how come you touch my personal things... haan?...😑...' she suddenly screamed at kunal looking at the open box.

kunal:' ...😲...' he stood dumb understanding her emotions.by arguing with her he don't want to kindle her feelings.

siddhi:😭 πŸ˜‘...keep away from my personal things...😑..😭...keep away...😭' she cried without realizing that anand's belongings are not her personals. 

kunal:...πŸ˜”...'

seema:'siddhi...chai thandi hogaye hogi...mai doosri chai lati hun...till than you have this hot pasta...😊' she came in.

siddhi:😭😑...' she quickly tried to close the box hiding her tears and anger.

seema: πŸ˜•...while taking back the tea cup she notice that.

kunal:...he went back and sat on the half birth beside the window.

seema:'sorry...maine galati se tumara box kholdi...πŸ˜”'

siddhi:'😲 ...aap ne!'

seema:' sorry...mujay nahi pata tha...' she kept a small bowl of pasta with a spoon on the bed beside her.

siddhi:'😲...'

seema:' ...pasta kunal bhaiya ne banaya hai...😊'she passed that information while going out.she turned and looked at kunal ...but failed to catch his sight.he was looking out side the window.

siddhi: ...she took the pasta cup looking at kunal's direction. 

kunal:...he was looking outfacing his shoulder to her.

siddhi:'...pasta achcha hai...'she said while putting a spoon full of pasta in to her mouth.

kunal:😲 ...kunal quickly turned back and looked at her.

siddhi'...pasta achcha hai.....' she said the same and had one more spoon, which brought a ray of smile on his face.

Note: please hit the like button if u like it.πŸ˜ƒ

PM list:

piyushi,  raju73,  ananyashera,    luvbalhABBY92,  tanyashrivastav,  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part1-pg1

part2-pg3

part3-pg8

part4-pg9

part5-pg12

part6-pg14

part7-pg15

part8-pg17

part9-pg20

part10,11-pg21

part12-pg22

part13,14-pg29

part15-pg36

part16-pg39

part17-pg45

part18-pg46

part19-pg54

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
really good! please pm re: next update
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkhb17

really good! THANKS πŸ˜ƒ please pm re: next update SUREπŸ˜ƒ

starasdf thumbnail
Shumiji Congrats on the the very FIRST SiNal FF on the forum πŸ₯³.

Need I say I want a pm on updates?πŸ˜‰ But I shall say it anyway. Pm me, thanks.πŸ˜ƒ 
And jaldi se dena next part. 

Star⭐️
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shumi great writing skills, loved it and please do continue.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one shumi,actually i was about to ask you to write FF for parichay forum when you said that you used to write them in kasturi forum.lagta hai telepathy connection hai hamare beechπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

do come up with more ff's for our forum😊

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First of all expalin to me what is FF???

And Second Very Good shumi ji..i alson want to try this
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

First of all expalin to me what is FF???

And Second Very Good shumi ji..i alson want to try this

FF is short for fan-fiction which is a story that you have written your self, this one is based on Parichay. So its about SiNal.😊

Hope that helped a little (:.

Star⭐️
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starasdf

Shumiji Congrats on the the very FIRST SiNal FF on the forum πŸ₯³. thank u so much dear πŸ˜›

Need I say I want a pm on updates?πŸ˜‰  obviously cuz some people get irritated if we pm them πŸ˜’But I shall say it anyway. Pm me, thanks.πŸ˜ƒ sureπŸ˜ƒ
And jaldi se dena next part.  next part! actually  i was thinking to write only at weekend that to based on the friday epi...πŸ˜‰

Star⭐️

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaLidaH

Shumi great writing skills, loved it  thanks dear πŸ˜ƒand please do continue. sure...will try to up date during week ends πŸ˜Š