Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

buildups deekey,padkey  kud buildup kardiyaπŸ˜‰ hahaha...wahi tho...πŸ˜‰ nice FF 😊 thanksπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Hi shumi, I recall you mentioned somewhere that you live in US right? i live in canada...πŸ˜ƒ I too live here in US.  oh ! u live in US. very very happy to know a person who is living very close to my country. few days back i was telling to my friend that i could not find any one from us and canada in parichay forum. cuz when i am on line all other indian friend were sleeping. i will wandering alone in the forum. glad that i have a friend from US so that we can be on line at the same time...πŸ˜ƒWe don't get colors Chanel here right. NO we too don't get.we don't get  star plus too πŸ˜‘Do you also watch this show online or you get the actual Chanel?  yaar...i watch all the shows on the net only  If so, who is your provider? I have AT&T and previously had Comcast, both didn't offer colors. here we have Rogers and Bell two major providers. both of them don't have those channels😑

shumi. thumbnail

part:2

continuation of friday -21st oct epi:

night around  7pm:

kunal was standing in the bus stop waiting for his route bus. he was drown deep in his thoughts thinking too many things at a time.

' bhai ya...bhai saab...' kunal got disturbed by that call.a 15 year boy was standing in front of him with colorfull bands in his hand.

kunal:'kya hai?πŸ˜•...'he asked looking at him irritatingly.

boy:' bhaiya yeh...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:'tch!...' he got annoyed by him for no reason.

boy:'...ek lelo na please...πŸ˜ƒ'he said in a pleading tone with a wide smile on.

kunal:'...muchaj nahi lene hai rakhi wakhi ...😑'  he concluded and turned his face to other side.

boy: ' bhaiya...yeh rakhi nahi hai...friendship band hai...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal: ' friendship band !πŸ˜•...' he turned towards him, raised his one eyebrow , looked at him and the colour colour bands he was holding in his hands.

boy:' haan...dosti ka dor ...khaas dost kay leyeh...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:' mera koi dost wost nahi hai...😑'

boy: ' tho kya hua bhaiya😊...yeh friendship band thay kar dost banalejiyeh na...iss band mai magic hai ...magic...kisi ko bhi dogay na wo jhat se aap ka dost banjayeh gay...pakka...πŸ˜ƒ' he removed one and gave it to him with the surety.

kunal:'...yeh waala nahi ...yeh bahut bada hai...πŸ˜’'he said hesitantly.

boy:' yeh lelo...yeh sahi ho ga...πŸ˜ƒ' he took a smaller size band and gave it to him.

kunal:'nahi...aur thoda chota...πŸ˜•'

boy:' aur chota?πŸ˜•...' he removed the smallest size band and gave it to him.kunal took it from him and looked at it's design in close up.

boy:'par...yeh tho ladki ka size hai!πŸ˜›...'

kunal:' πŸ˜‘...'

boy:' tho ...chaar paanch aur  dun?πŸ˜›...'

kunal:😑...bas bas...' he gave the money and took the band from him.

when he reached his home it was around 8pm.

raveena:' kunal bhaiya aagayeh...πŸ˜ƒ' she opened the door informing others.

seema:' yeh kya?😑...itna deir  kardiπŸ˜’... channd kab ka nikal chuka...πŸ˜”' she came fast from the kitchen.

kunal:'so...channd thayk kar thodi office band karte hain😊...' he said while giving his lunch box to her.

seema:' bhaiya...aap bhi na😑...aaj karvachauth hai...'

kunal:'tho...πŸ˜•' he quickly turned around and searched for siddhi. she was sitting in one corner of the sofa with a beautifully designed expensive red saree...dressed up like a bride with hands full of green bangles, white jasmine flowers and red sindoor.

seema:'ab thak siddhi ne virad nahi thoda hai...πŸ˜”'

raj:'tera phone kyun lag nahi raha tha?...'he questioned him.

kunal:'tch! ... maine switch off kardiya tha ...i was in the meeting...'he was still looking at siddhi.

seema:' siddhi ...jaldi utto virad khol lo😊...' she came with the decorated pooja thali with lit up diya in the middle.

siddhi:'umm...' she got up from the sofa with no energy and tried to step forward towards kunal...within two three steps she felt as if the floor under her feet was missing and the roof overhead was rotating...her legs twisted... her body lost control...

seema:' siddhi...😲' she stood helpless with the pooja thali in her hand ...looking at siddhi slidding down .

kunal:' siddhiii...😲'in no time he reached her and quickly supported her. she almost fainted in his arms. he immediately swept her feet ...lifted her up and carried her in his arms.

seema:😲...πŸ˜›

even in her partially unconscious condition siddhi felt kunal's strong arms supporting around her shoulders and below her knees...she tried to open her eyes...her face was close to his chest...she could hear his heart beat... his face was very close to hers... she could feel his breath on her face... she blinked once and looked at his face, by that time kunal walked fast and took her in to their bed room.seema and followed her.

siddhi:'...mai teek hun...πŸ˜•'she tried to get down from his arms.

kunal:' haan...mujay pata hai... tum teek ho...😑' he gently made her sit on the bed.

siddhi:'πŸ˜”

kunal:'...maine kaha tha na virad rakne ki koi zaroori nahi hai...😑'

siddhi:πŸ˜’

kunal:'...mana kiya tha na?...😑'

siddhi:'πŸ˜’

seema:'...aap ko jaldi aana chahiyeh tha na...sab aapki wajai se hai ...'

kunal:'haan...haan...sab kuch mere hi wajaise hota hai...maine hi kaha tha iss ko bhukay rahene kay leyeh...waise yeh madam kabhi mere baat maani hai?😑...'

siddhi:'bhabhi ...chodiyeh na...πŸ˜”'

seema:'...ab jaldi se virat kholdo...' she gave the pooja thali to her.siddhi got up from the bed, took the thali from seema and walked towards the window along with seema , kunal followed her.

kunal:'... baito...😑' he took the plate from her and told her to sit on the half birth .he too sat beside her keeping the plate between them.

seema:'...par...yeh rasam tho khade hokar karte hai...πŸ˜•'

kunal:'koi baat nahi ...haalat thay kho isski?...waise bhi...my carrying capacity is maximum 150kg...ithna hi utta sakta hun ...'

siddhi:😑...kya? mai sirif 50 kg ki hun...πŸ˜’'

kunal:'50! ya 150?πŸ˜• ...thank god tum shilpa jaise nahi ho...aur hona bhi maat ...'he shook his shoulder.

siddhi:πŸ˜” she looked at seema for help.

seema:'thay kho na kunal bhaiya...laal saree mai siddhi kitni sunder lagrahi hai...πŸ˜›...hai na?...πŸ˜ƒ'she tried to divert him.

kunal:'...πŸ₯±...i am tired...i like to go to bed...'he tried to divert her.

siddhi:πŸ˜”

seema:'πŸ˜†...aap bhi na...ab jaldi karo...kahin chaand doop na jayeh...' she gave the steel strainer to siddhi with a lit up diya in it. siddhi sitting opposite to kunal looked at his face through the wire mesh. first time she is looking at him and his chubby face keenly.

kunal:'issa kya ghoor ghoor kay thayk rahi ho?...meri shakal pheli baar thayk rahi ho kya...?😑' he was in hurry to finish off the ritual.

siddhi:'πŸ˜”

kunal:'waise shakal se mai teek hi hun...haan akal se thoda khadoos hun...πŸ˜’'he said with a weird face expression while feeding the water to her.

siddhi:'...πŸ˜†' siddhi could not control her laughter, she closed her mouth with her hands to avoid spitting water on him.

kunal:'chi...chi...' he got up from the half birth  to avoid spilling water from her mouth.

seema:' kunal bhaiya...the ritual is yet to complete...' she pushed him back on the birth.

kunal:'ab kya?πŸ˜”...'he fall back on the seat.

seema:'meeta khilaoπŸ˜ƒ...' she took the sweet from the plate and gave it to kunal.

kunal:'...arey...wo khaleghi...' he was about to get up again.

seema:'aap ko hi khila na hai..yehi rewaaj hai...' she pushed him back and gave the sweet in his hand. with no other go he showed the sweet near her mouth.

siddhi:' ...without making fuss she had a bit from his hand and fulfilled the ritual.

seema:'ab jaldi chalo ...bahut bhook lagrahi hai...😊' she took siddhi to dinning table for their dinner.when siddhi was back after her dinner kunal came out of the washroom in his clean full sleeve white kurta.

siddhi:'shall  i serve you the dinner?...'

kunal:'umm...yeheen lalo na...'

siddhi:😊 ...soon she came back with food plate in one hand and a glass of water in other hand.

siddhi:'where should i keep?πŸ˜•...'

kunal:'give it to me...' she took it from her hand, went and sat on his half birth. while he was eating his food siddhi set right herself to go to bed.while she was fixing the bed kunal remembered some thing. he stopped eating, got up from his place, went to the hanger and using his left hand he took the band from his pant pocket and gave it to her.

siddhi:' friendship band?πŸ˜› to whom this is?πŸ˜•...'

kunal:...he did not reply

siddhi:'aap ka tho koi friend hai nahi ...tho fir kiskay leyeh?...πŸ˜•'

kunal:' tumare leyeh...'he said blankly.

siddhi:'mere leyeh!...😲'

kunal:'haan...kyun mai tum se dosti nahi karsakta?...😑'

siddhi:'... nahi...par...par..'

kunal:'kya par...par?😑...'

siddhi:'... ji se zeyada pasand nahi karte usse dosti kaise karogay?πŸ˜•...'

kunal:' koshish karoonga...πŸ˜’'he said abruptly.

siddhi:' oh! par...koshish karne mai aur safalta hone mai bahut antar hai...πŸ˜‰'

kunal:' ...arey😑...give me that band...πŸ˜’'he got irritated and tried to snatch it from her.

siddhi:' never mind...i like it...πŸ˜ƒ'she pulled her hand back and went to her bed.

kunal:'...never mind...huu...' he imitated her words in her tone and shook his head, he took the food plate with the left over food and went out.by the time he came back siddhi spread his gadtha on the floor and made his bed.kunal went and sat on his bed cross folding his legs, siddhi lied on the bed turning to the other side showing her back to him. she pulled up the blanket till her neck to cover herself.even though she was not facing him she could understand that kunal is still sitting...yet to sleep.

siddhi:'kya? πŸ˜•...'she turned towards him and looked at him.

kunal:'nahi wo...tum red saree mai teek hi lagti ho...'he said keeping his face seriously.

siddhi:'teek lagti hun?😑 tho doosre kapdon mai tedi lagti hun kya?😑...waise yeh muje kyun batha rahey ho?😑...'

kunal:'nahi...wo seema ne poocha tha na...πŸ˜’'

siddhi:' tho jaakar bhabhi ko hi bathado...😑...'

kunal:😑 

siddhi:'...mere dost kahe te hain... mai bahut cute hun...πŸ˜›' she gave a attitude look to him.

kunal:'😑...sab kahete hain...mai attitude wala hun...par yeh tho meri maa ki bhi saas nikli...huu...'he said to himself.

siddhi:'kuch kaha kya?πŸ˜•...'

kunal:'nahi...muchaj meri dadi yaad aagaye😑...' he fall flat on the bed.

siddhi:πŸ˜† she turned to other side and hid her smile from him.

Note: please hit the like button if u like it.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
starasdf thumbnail

I live in Canada tooo :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Res. I'll get to the commenting after :P

~~~~~Edited~~~~~~
Great Update and Kunal is so funny yaar, You have definitely match the Kunal in and I can imagine him when he is being sarcastic.πŸ˜†  

Cont.Soon

Star⭐️
Edited by starasdf - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starasdf

I live in Canada tooo :D oh i seeπŸ˜›...glad to know that u 2 r from canadaπŸ˜ƒ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Res. I'll get to the commenting after :P take ur timeπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED ITπŸ˜‰ if sinals karva chauth is like how u described it then mondays epi will be awesome. hehehe kunal is soo funny
kunal:'😑...sab kahete hain...mai attitude wala hun...par yeh tho meri maa ki dadi nikli...hun...'he said to himself.

kunal:'nahi...muchaj meri dadi yaad aagaye😑...' he fall on the bed.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
liked the update ... it was amazingly written i could imagine... this scene... hoping this happens on Modays episode...

keep it up great work...
-Nags- thumbnail
 awesome update dear πŸ‘
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow shumi, great FF yaar. As I was reading the whole script you have written, I could imagine all the actors enacting these scenes. I hope we get to see something very similar on Monday. You are very talented, great job! 
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan96

LOVED ITπŸ˜‰  thanks πŸ˜ƒif sinals karva chauth is like how u described it then mondays epi will be awesome.  we will wait untill monday ...πŸ˜ƒhehehe kunal is soo funny  lolπŸ˜†

kunal:'😑...sab kahete hain...mai attitude wala hun...par yeh tho meri maa ki dadi nikli...hun...'he said to himself.

kunal:'nahi...muchaj meri dadi yaad aagaye😑...' he fall on the bed.

thanks for ur quoteπŸ˜ƒ