Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

nice one shumi, thanks yaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒactually i was about to ask you to write FF for parichay forum when you said that you used to write them in kasturi forum.oh! mann ki baat sunn lina? ๐Ÿ˜‰lagta hai telepathy connection hai hamare beech๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  wo tho hai...by the way in one point we did not agree. do you notice?๐Ÿ˜‰ find what?๐Ÿ˜‰

do come up with more ff's for our forum๐Ÿ˜Š will try to inshallah๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

First of all expalin to me what is FF??? yaar @  starasdf  has give the explanation of FF. for sure i would not given better explanation that that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Second Very Good shumi ji...thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒi alson want to try this ...sure that will be our pleasure...and we are always with you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Nags- thumbnail
very nice ...keep continue soon and do pm me

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Star and shumi u both...Actully i dont hve much idea abt FF..Thats y asking..Shumi can u explain me that if u want to write another part..then it will be continues part of  ur story or what happning in the drama according to that???
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
nice FF if u update it plz Pm me too...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
buildups deekey,padkey  kud buildup kardiya๐Ÿ˜‰ nice FF ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi shumi, I recall you mentioned somewhere that you live in US right? I too live here in US. We don't get colors Chanel here right. Do you also watch this show online or you get the actual Chanel? If so, who is your provider? I have AT&T and previously had Comcast, both didn't offer colors. 

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

very nice ... thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒkeep continue soon as of now it is going to be a weekend ff  based on friday epi...๐Ÿ˜› and do pm me...sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Thanks Star and shumi u both...u r welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒActully i dont hve much idea abt FF..Thats y asking.....yaar there is separately a Fan Fiction thread in IF you can have a look and understand what a Fan Fiction is ...here is the link for that...

Shumi can u explain me that if u want to write another part..then it will be continues part of  ur story or what happening in the drama according to that???   usually fan fiction goes like a complete package of story starting from the beginning...till the end.  but in my case i am not going to write as a complete story ...every week end based on that week's friday epi i will try to build up some SiNal scenes so that i can entertain you during week ends when there was no show...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaiqMadiha

nice FF thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ if u update it plz Pm me too..sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ.