Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Almost done

Will re-edit this post for the update๐Ÿ˜ณ
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: leverne

Bindu di not fair u should give it a try na..as it is we are not asking anything of such sort in surrogate relations na..btw wen ur updating..me waiting..have to go for community rosary will be back soon..

sure sure...but i do think some readers r getting a bit agitated with the slow pace in SR...updating๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..i'm too busy chakkar katting here...and there is FOrbidden...it's been neglected for more than a fortnight๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
rosary...๐Ÿ˜ณ...i missed our family rosary the second day 2day...since the elders went off yesterday๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh lord โ˜บ๏ธ...the latest by simi and aashu...like seriously u two...have some shame ๐Ÿ˜†..

@aaashu: i thought u said i could handle this...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

-Reya <3
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

oh lord โ˜บ๏ธ...the latest by simi and aashu...like seriously u two...have some shame ๐Ÿ˜†..

@aaashu: i thought u said i could handle this...โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

-Reya <3

Reya.you shouldn't be here then...
this is only for shameless people๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
Chapter 36

She comes near Maan...bending down a little before giving a peck on his cheek. "Good night...if you need anything let me know..." she whispers seductively in his ears. She walks to the door before smirking at him as he sat there in a dazed out look...

"This will teach you to mess with me...lets see how you sleep the whole night now..." ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Geet said.

Geet went in her room after being satisfied with getting back at Maan. She laid down on bed thinking about Maan. How she wanted him right now. He looked so tempting lying there. She had to control herself to her pounce on him and take him right there. But no she had to control her hormones...she has to win this fight...she gets up to go to the window taking in the cool air. 

Maan in the room took him some time to come out of his state. He realized what dirty game Geet has played on him. He gets up off the bed to plan his next move. He sworn vengeance. If he can't go to sleep then he will make sure that she doesn't either...but what to do? He smirks after he thought about a plan. He opens his room door and goes outside. 

Geet was about to lie on the bed when she hears a noise coming from outside. Putting on her small silky bathrobe that covered only the areas necessary she goes outside. She saw kitchen light on...wondering who could be at that time..she slowly goes toward the kitchen area and she stops right in her track. 

Maan was inside the kitchen wearing no pant or shirt. He had aapron covering his front area so she couldn't tell if he was wearing anything behind that or not. He was covered in chocolate and flour..."Ohh how delicious he looked...she wanted to lick the chocolate that was at the corner of his mouth...she opened her bathrobe getting hot watching him cook like that.

Maan smirked he knew that she was there silently watching him. It took a lot of will power to not look her way. He wanted to smear all the chocolate on her while he licks each and every bit off of her. Purposely, he drops some chocolate on his chest...letting it drip on his sexy abs. He turns around going to the oven area. 

Geet held her breath when she saw he was wearing tight Calvin Kline underwear where his butt was visible. She wondered about the view in the front.  She leans against the door as she watches him make a chocolate cake. He leans against the counter holding a chocolate frosting bowl. She licks her lips when she saw Maan putting chocolate spoon in his mouth closing his eyes while he relish the taste. 

"mmm this is good..." She heard him say.."you sure can say that again..."Gee thought. She slowly walks over him as he still had his eyes closed. She looked at the chocolate that was dripping down his chest...she was about to lean toward him to lick it off when Maan opened his eyes. He licks his lips and looks at Geet...

"Geet? What are you doing here?" He asks innocently...Geet looks at his chest and then at him..

"huh?" she looks lost...Maan takes out his apron..Geet gulps seeing his manhood. He smirks...the cake was ready. He takes out the cake from the oven...and starts putting on chocolate frosting, getting his hand dirty...Geet looks at his every move...

*how was it?*๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Okay guys someone take over...have to finish writing SKG update now๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Reya.you shouldn't be here then...
this is only for shameless people๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ahaha ๐Ÿ˜†..oh i know that now...
u all are bend on corrupting our innocent minds ๐Ÿ˜†...aashu madam said it was notthing "heavy duty"- those being her exact words...so i spent catching up...and now...i gotta see what happens next...๐Ÿ˜‰...oh Babaji...have mercy on us..
mrs.msk thumbnail

ahaha ๐Ÿ˜†..oh i know that now...

u all are bend on corrupting our innocent minds ๐Ÿ˜†...aashu madam said it was notthing "heavy duty"- those being her exact words...so i spent catching up...and now...i gotta see what happens next...๐Ÿ˜‰...oh Babaji...have mercy on us..

hahah awelll since your mind is already corrupted then there is no harm in finishing what you started๐Ÿ˜†

Not babaji...ohh Maan have mercy on us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

hahah awelll since your mind is already corrupted then there is no harm in finishing what you started๐Ÿ˜†

Not babaji...ohh Maan have mercy on us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

true...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...going to read ur latest now...
oh simi...what a chocolate filled update...โ˜บ๏ธ...hahah...i wonder who is going to make maan dress again..??? ๐Ÿคฃ
mrs.msk thumbnail

oh simi...what a chocolate filled update...โ˜บ๏ธ...hahah...i wonder who is going to make maan dress again..??? ๐Ÿคฃ

hahaha I had to strip him down ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Its not fair to Geet๐Ÿคฃ

Probably Shaz or Ashu or Kathie can make him dress again...

OR we can have this thread reach certain number of pages so that its time for their deed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago