Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't worry babes u write wonderfully well..so u don't need to hide..and ur ff is clean also..lol..i dare not show her aash ka ss..i was blushing wen i was reading is raat ki subah nahi and mom was ghooring and shak karing on me.. Would love to meet u someday..winks..
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leverne

Sona i am used to come ol thru fone since last year.. Lots of experience..becomes difficult only wen there is no network..pc pe bro has put password..he hates me coming to if..so i use fone now.. Searching for a job..once i get it i'l get a lappy to come ol..winks..aash come soon me cant wait babes..

ok actually i'm not used to it yaar mera pc flood main pani pani hogaya tha sep main😭so abb jab new pc ayae 😭bas kabhi kabhi cousen ka pc chori kerti hoon😆phone bohat boring lagta hai
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Don't worry babes u write wonderfully well..so u don't need to hide..and ur ff is clean also..lol..i dare not show her aash ka ss..i was blushing wen i was reading is raat ki subah nahi and mom was ghooring and shak karing on me.. Would love to meet u someday..winks..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i never dared to read or even open IRKSN whenever my mom was around😆😆😆 even the pics thr were enuf to get the temperature soaring☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

same here sweets... it wll be fun😳
leverne thumbnail
No sona for me coming to gf is great fun..so doesn't make a difference i come via fone or pc.. Only problem is i cant watch videos rest is same as in a pc just a miniature version..winks..
leverne thumbnail
Sonia i cant help it mom is always at home u cant watch pics in front of her..imagine me had to watch the show in front of mom as i cant watch it ol nor can i miss it..sobs..btw why are u nt writing the next part..
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh by the way does serendipity2 write any ffs cause your writing is amazing... please say yes 😳
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No sona for me coming to gf is great fun..so doesn't make a difference i come via fone or pc.. Only problem is i cant watch videos rest is same as in a pc just a miniature version..winks..

yaar thats b'cause we r addicted to GF😆difference is NO EMOTICONS😭😆rokha peekha likhna parta hai😆
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Reni - yaar how did u use IF from phone? me phone doesnt even allow me to log in and even i get the chance it shows page too big cant upload the page and just comes out of the link itself...any phone users of Sony Ericsson walkman W580i series do tell me how to log in from this type...
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sonia i cant help it mom is always at home u cant watch pics in front of her..imagine me had to watch the show in front of mom as i cant watch it ol nor can i miss it..sobs..btw why are u nt writing the next part..

you mean for this common ff??

well i delegated it to Ashu... she's putting it on my behalf😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hai na Ashu??😛🤣🤣🤣
leverne thumbnail
I use nokia.. Opera mini software on vodafone..its a mobile view darling..ask ur sim operator to send u settings on ur fone and then u can access..change settings to mobile view..ur deepa right..ur the third deepa i know in this forum..lol..