Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetkj

whihch pic you are talking abt!!❓

Nadia has posted one...check the posts after her update...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
alright people its 2:30 AM and my mom almost had my neck...me going to sleep will be back tomo to see how far this has gone...good luck ladies and happy and romantic dreams...
marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
OYEEE KHUSHHIII 

WHERE ARE YOU😃??????????????????????
khushi_4ever thumbnail
                                           PART-31

"Maaan," she moaned in pleasure, her fingers entangled in his hair pulling him even closer as he flicked with his tongue, then bit with his teeth and soothed it all with his lips.

"What the..." Maan exclaimed...

The cell rang insistently... it seemed as if the whole world was conspiring against them today...Maan took out his cell, intending to throw it away when he saw the name flashing, Vicky...

"It is Vicky...i can't ignore this...Geet just wait, just give me a moment."

Geet knew how important it was for him to answer this as he would never ignore his younger brother's call...she nodded and backed away trying to control her nerves which were all scrambling wildly...

"God did the man know how to make her suffer..."

She remembered how she had wanted him to be the prey and see how she had become putty in his hands.

Well the night was young yet and she could pay him back for all that he had done till now to make her hunger for him so much...just imagine how he had turned the tables and tied her up the same way as she had done. A wicked thought came into her head and she slowly started to back away from there.

Maan looked at his wife's face and realised that she was planning something...she had the naughty glint in her eyes which made her irresistible to him.

"The minx was up to something..." he made himself concentrate on what Vicky was telling him and then somehow he could cut the call to its end and when he turned she was not there! Now where had she gone...

Maan slipped into his discarded shirt, leaving it unbuttoned and went in search for her. 

"Geet...geet..."

Suddenly he heard the sound of her 'payel' coming from the indoor jacuzzi near the arbor (
a shaded garden area).

"Now what was she doing there..."

As he turned the corner he saw the etched glass of the jacuzzi smoke with the steam coming out of the water which was filling up...there were candles every where, and the air was dense with the smell of them...and his sexy siren of a wife was standing there wearing a red camisole type halter neck, made of silk, which came upto her mid thighs.

Maan breathed in, filling his lungs with much needed oxygen... he felt his tongue get struck to the roof...

The blood pounded in every vein making him so hard that it was unbearable...

Geet did nothing just stood there wet and waiting...only her eyes seemed to follow his every movement.

Maan came forward, his eyes, intense in their passion, deep in their intensity...his eyes were burning...

Geet could feel the blood sizzling under her skin. There was the wilderness in his eyes that she had always felt in him, that he kept in check...and today she wanted him completely unrestrained...completely free...completely HERS.

Maan walked into the waters, saying nothing, he came to stand in front of her...and circled her, still saying nothing...Geet shivered with the sensation of the caress from his eyes...then she felt his fingers doing the same to her, at her back...

A single kiss here... a touch there...when Maan finished circling her, he came to stand before her and Geet unable to resist any more, put her own palms on his chest...

Running her palms and then her fingertips over his chest and then his back, se too circled him, touching with just her fingertips, she felt the ripple of muscle, the taunt skin, the strength, which had attracted her from the very beginning...

He caressed her with his lips, his mouth moved over her throat and shoulders...while his hands tarried nowhere but her hair. A nip, a soft flick of tongue... he nuzzled her throat, her blood started to shimmer...

When he touched her breasts, a lean, hard hand over the silk of her camisole, her sigh became a moan. she arched, the fullness of her breasts seemed to intensify. Needs sprang up everywhere, all at once...to pulse under her skin.
Maan groaned...he didn't know how much more longer he could stand out...he listened to her breath coming out in gasps ...knew she was also burning up but oh how he was loving this stage set by his Geet...

This bursting of needs was what he wanted, but he wanted them both together...

In mindless acquiescence Geet strained against him, willing, eager and ready, to race along with him...

Geet gasped... "Maan..."

This was the first word that any of them had uttered since Maan had entered the arbor and it seemed to have lighted a spark...
Maan heard her husky plea in his name and his control slipped...
He dragged her smack against him... taking her lips for his own with a searing kiss...his mouth branded...his hands bruised...

He tore at her camisole...craving the taste of her flesh there...the sound of ripping seams was smothered by her quick gasp as he feasted at her throat. Beneath his hungry mouth , her pulse hammered.Geet moaned________

Maan went mindless...the flavour of her was already hot, already honeyed with passion...

This is it guys hope u all like it,,,,,,,dont kill me but i had to put some clothes on them, what was i to shed if they didn't have any????

IN our fav DD's own words___________
"Calorie hogi nahi toh burn kya karoge!!!!"

So now who's next ??????

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
good one khushi 😳
who is next 
common hurry up 
that was smoking hot Khushi ⭐️
khushi_4ever thumbnail
 I added a little more...so now who is next?????
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okayyy

office, dance floor, garden, gym area & now Jacuzzi  ... what all are you planning exactly ???? ... include the fire alarm too in her dreams ... this is going beyond wild imagination ... their clothes on & off each time ... acting more like predator & prey than of wife & hubby ... you all making me a naughty bacha ... what will my online daughter think of me ???

do cont soon
who is taking from here ?????
hurry up😆😆😆
Edited by $ara_$hachi - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Hey Kathie should be given PM abt the page number for all the updates so that she can put the link up front on the first page yaaro...plz someone do this, those of u who r not writing just note down the page numbers and PM it to her.

So how was my part?I added a little more...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sizzling hot Khushi👏