Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so the status of both Maan and Geet is this:

Geet has on:
Blouse? I think she doesn't have it on from Ash's update...
Her sari skirt

Maan has on:
Pant 
and one sockπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Striptease πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Okay so the status of both Maan and Geet is this:

Geet has on:
Blouse? I think she doesn't have it on from Ash's update...
Her sari skirt

Maan has on:
Pant 
and one sockπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Striptease πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

still banging my heads against wall
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

ok it's decided that MANEET will go under shower but with clothes (the left one ) or without them ??? ... after all you are updating itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry this time she would keep them in clothes otherwise how could we get the biggest deed at the end which i think would be the boldest part ever writenπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Dadima...???!!!! Ok get ur point u had to back up to save us some clothes...fine will be waiting for Marvee to pdate then i will do so...lets see where she takes this...Marvee let me know when u update...i will take it up from there...Ash it was well written...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..

Khushi as much forplay as you like but don't have them doing the "deed" we are trying to stretch it out until the end of the threadπŸ˜ƒ
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sano, maybe she have gone to sleep online with her naughty dreams about the next updateπŸ˜†

nahin Sara sweety .. ye aashu kamini hai ... she was online ... it took us another set of dhamkis and  gaaliyan on FB  😊
abinash079 thumbnail

still banging my heads against wall

now she might wear it as dadi has called maan na and the scene has to be shifted in a shower so back to full clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
leverne thumbnail
Aash well written..babes me joining all these guys to kick u..remember the morcha me coming 2mor morning..winks..off to bed..for both of us..i see u red i'l go winks..ur my time limit..lolz..
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abinash079

dont worry this time she would keep them in clothes otherwise how could we get the biggest deed at the end which i think would be the boldest part ever writenπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

You are so right about that espeically since there are MANY writers coming together to write this "OS" πŸ˜†
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

You are so right about that espeically since there are MANY writers coming together to write this "OS" πŸ˜†

i wonder who would write the deed as there r so many present just waiting for the right time to execute the deed
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

She opened her eyes and shirked when she felt his hands go inside her skirt again. She shook her head no while Maan shook his head yes; while still kissing. His hands held her behind cupping the cheeks. He pushed her body against his making her aware of how aroused and ready he was.

Part 2????..i am lost here..Lolz...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet could feel herself melting as his hands wove their magic on her body. His tongue was inside her mouth, tasting each crevice, sucking on her tongue, nibbling on her lips. His oh-so-perfect body pressed harder against her lush form making her moan n writhe in delight feeling his arousal. She wanted to touch him as he was touching her.

She struggled against the bondage but no avail.

"Maaan" she begged prettily with her eyes, as they surfaced for air.

"U didn't really think y cud get the better of me, did u?" he smirked and bent down to sip at the drop of water resting on her cleavage. Licking his way all over, he sucked in all the water making his way to bite on her hard bud through the blouse.

Her scream of pleasure echoed thru the outhouse heating maans already boiling blood. He lavished the peak with attention, sucking n nibbling on it while his hand massaged its twin.

Raising his head, he looked at her flushed form, slightly parted lips, just begging to be kissed. Not able to resist their lure, he claimed them once again.

Not wanting to surrender, but unable to help herself, after all the weeks distance had played badly on her hungry body, Geet responded blindly. Giving back kiss for kiss.

She raised one of her legs and thrust it between his, slowly she removed one sock with her toe, then traced her toe over his calf coming to rest against his waist.

He freed her moth and buried his head in her nape, gulping in huge breathes, kissing her on the neck. His hand going behind to tug on her dori, freeing her globes to his eyes.

She tried pushing him away with her head, surprised when he obliged. He stood before her, his eyes boring into hers, the message unmistakable, sending shivers down her spine. Staring at the ripe sweetness offered to him. "U are only mine! All mine! And after tonight, no one will be able to doubt that fact!" he growled!

Not wanting to let him gain the upper hand, she bent her head and kissed him on his chest, licking away the droplets of sweat formed there.

His moans were all that were heard for some time, till the shrill ringing of a phone broke thru their sexual haze.

Growling in frustration, He took out his phone and was going to throw it when the name "dadima calling" flashed on it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Don't kill me guys. Lolz. Me backtracking as I don't want it to end so soon.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who is next?

@marvee n nads...i removed only the sock...who bhi 1...baaki tum log kar lo..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I cant beleive this ... UR STILL GREEN ...   😑