i kno...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

are u up next??

me going to work..2 ghante me chakkar maaringEmbarrassedEmbarrassed😉😉😉

provided my jaan-ke-dushmanns let me😡😭
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
AASHU DI!!😡
this is your last warning...after this I won't say a word and you will have all the peace in the world!
YOU DECIDE!
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
another 10 mins or so😆
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

i kno...😳

are u up next??

me going to work..2 ghante me chakkar maaring😉

provided my jaan-ke-dushmanns let me😡😭

ahahaha 
Up next for the next part? or new OS?😆
No I think Shaz is up😆😆
omg I hope you feel better...and take care😳
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serendipity2

another 10 mins or so😆

Waiting Shaz😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"How about one last dance for tonight?" He says after biting her lips and licking it away making her go weak in her knees. She forgot all about her anger and just nodded her head. Maan laughed knowing what kind of affect he has on her.

Part 25

Maan's laughter was like a bucket of cold water, bringing geet back to her senses and Maan's earlier word's echoed in her ears. He had said Geet did not know his worth just because she had asked him to stay away from the half clad women in his office. who were constantly finding any reason to get close to or touch him, especially Shasha.

By the time Geet finished with the great Maan Singh Khurrana, he would know his own as well as Geet's worth!

Geet allowed the pallu of her sari slip off her shoulders until it graced the floor leaving Geet clad in the very low cut revealing blouse. Maan's eyes deepened with desire as he appreciated the beauty before him. Her creamy skin contrasted beautifully with her black blouse and was screaming out to be touched.

Geet pushed maan slowly backward until the back of his legs bumped into the exercise bench causing him to fall back on to his bottom. Surprised, maan looked up at geet. Geet leaned over maan, grinning inwardly as maan gulped when his gaze gave him a perfect view of her cleavage.

"Do you want to dance maan, or do you WANT to DANCE!" murmered geet seductively, catching maan's lower lip between her teeth and biting down gently. Maan reached for Geet.
"Oh no..no", said geet moving out his grasp. "I'm leading this dance". Geet took his hands and put them on the bar just above his head. Maan grinned wickedly, causing Geet's heart to flutter. Hell! the man had a killer smile thought Geet, getting lost for a moment in Maan's sensual gaze. 

"Maan what did you say about me not appreciating you" geet asked maan softly as she began to undo the buttons on his shirt. 
Geet then preceded to climb onto his lap fitting herself snugly against maan, leaving no confusion about the state of maan's condition. Geet leaned forward and nuzzled into maan's strong neck, kissing and nibbling her way to his chiseled jawline, taking an extra few seconds longer to lick the pulse that was beating erratically,to finish at the the corner of his mouth. Geet licked maan's lips before slipping her tongue into his mouth and deepening the kiss. 

Maan was completely lost in haze of desire  and was not aware that geet had taken his hands and using the blindfold had tied them to the bar.
"what the he..! growled maan as he tried to reach for geet again realising that geet had tied his hands to the bar.

"Hush baby" whispered Geet in maan's ear. " I am just showing you my worth" she stated as she climbed off maan's lap and started to put her saree back on.

"Next time, you decide to flaunt sasha or any other of your office bimbos in my face...remember this moment", laughed Geet as she walked towards the door.

"Untie me right now, Geet." Fumed Maan still unable to believe how well his wife had played him "or I won't be responsible for my actions"...😛

Take it away guys😆
Sorry for any mistakes and  it took  a while as i was was multi-tasking😆

Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
🤣 lol... brilliant...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear loved it wow someone continue it wanting to see what would maan do