Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 37
i will never ever forget chocolates in my life...
my God that was too much...
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am next girls ok [B][/B]
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deepa me from mumbai i am 21 completed ca looking for a job..so at home whole day at if..winks..
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok anji i will wait..but read 2mor ppl here from india need sleep all the very best..hope its still foreplay and not the deed..winks..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@reni - me too gonna sleep now...

@anji - continue dear...me will read tomm and comment...
marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
OH WOWWWIIEEE

This thread is exploding with sheer hotness!!!!!!!!!😳

Angili!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for your update, come on, fast yaar😉

-marvee
mchopra thumbnail
Yes angie maan in boxeers and geet in her bathrobe with nothing underneath...
and thnku pps..hehe
angili thumbnail

first i am so so sorry it is the worset thing you will ever read i am sorry i have no talent blame aash for encoreging me ok😆

so this
                    part 38

As he took a turn to the kitchen he looked at her mesmerized how can someone be this innocent and seductive at the same time

her long hair that makes him want to bury your face in it smelling the flowery sent ; glowing silky skin that screams at him to come and caress it ; naturally pink lips that gives him heavenly sensation when he kisses them; full breast that only deserve to be licked and sucked by him; her perfect round ass that their feel like soft cotton when he touches them; and all of that belonged to him only him he felt proud claiming her to be his wife.

He went to the sink and washed the chocolate off  him with a victorious smile decorating his face; she was begging for him that will teach her not to make him go hot and cold in matter of seconds; though it took him a lot to pull away from her that's when he heard beyonces voice.

Geet was determent to make that hubby of  hers beg for mercy for taking her to a river of pleaser and bringing her thirsty she put her favorite beyonce song using small dvd and speaker that were in the bedroom taking it to the terrace .

I love to love ya baby
(I love to love you baby)
I love to love ya baby
Uh, uh, uh  

Maan followed the sound that led him to the terrace where he found his wife clad in her nighty that reached her mid thighs and a deep neck cut moving better then beyonce on the music facing her back to him.

I'm feelin' sexy
I wanna hear you say my name boy
If you can reach me
You can feel my burning flame

As she turned she found him staring intently at her good start geet she told herself; she had him right where she wanted.

I'm feelin kind of n-a-s-t-y
I might just take you home with me
Baby the minute I feel your energy
Your vibe's just taken over me
Start feelin so crazy babe
I feel the funk coming over me
I don't know what's gotten into me
The rhythm's got me feelin' so crazy babe

He felt his mouth go dry how in hell he is going to resist her now with her sexy heart stoping movments.

Getting down she shaked her bottom and then swayin on the ground she opened her legs to give him a peep to her not so much thone covered pussy .

Tonight I'll be your naughty girl
I'm callin' all my girls
We're gonna turn this party out
I know you want my body
I'm callin' all my girls
I see you look me up and down
And I came to party

With a sway of  her hip she pushed him on the near by chair and lifting her feet putting it between his legs so near to his manhood not touching leaning on him giving him a full view to her upper swoll of her brest from her deep cut nighty and trailing her finger from his throat and down continuing

You're so sexy, tonight I am all yours boy
The way your body moves across the floor
You got me feelin' n-a-s-t-y
I might just take you home with me

While lip singing this she traced her finger down to the belly botton feeling all his mussels going tense; then she moved her big toe over his manhood that was so hard and swollen that made her wet but she had to control she is on a mission to make her hot hubby drool.

Sweet lord she will be the death of me maan thought feeling her toe slowly sliding down his erected pines; he so wanted to devour her.

Baby the minute I feel your energy
The vibe's just taken over me
Start feelin' so crazy babe
I feel the funk coming over me
I don't know what's gotten into me
The rhythm's got me feelin' so crazy babe

Taking her feet down and towlring while shaking her ass and lifting a little her nigthy to give him a vien of her perfect bump she continued

I'm callin' all my girls
I know you want my body
I'm callin' all my girls
And I came to party

I love to love ya baby
I love to love ya baby
I love to love ya baby
I love to love ya baby

She advanced him and strandling her leg on either side the chair she placed tactifuly her feminine part on his manhood and started grining it under the pretext of dancing  with her finger tracing his jaw and stabale .

I'm callin' all my girls
I know you want my body
I'm callin' all my girls
And I came to party

Maan felt corrents go up his spine with her movments on him he felt he will exploaed any minute.

I'm callin' all my girls
I know you want my body
I'm callin' all my girls
And I came to party

Sliding her hand down his face she put t in his boxer and started to massege his pines from the halt to head with cilculer movements; maan moaned but the music covered it.

As the song stoped geet took out her hand and said uuf I needed this dance tired me I am gonna sleep goodnight maan kissing his cheek and getting offhim before he comes to senses and hurried out the terrace with a victorious smile for getting bac at him leaving maan aroused and at the verge of coming.

Edited by angili - 12 years ago
anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

pm me with these updates as well as the new os, ffs etc

angili thumbnail
I know I ruined the fun I am so sorry guys ignore my part and someone write a better one I know I did bad bad update sorry