jyothirmai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
true friend of khushi helping arnav to mend his relationship with khushi
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice FF...
Amazed that Arnav fought at a public place...
He is repentent...will Khushi forgive him so easily...well she shouldn't...

Originally posted by: mirnalini

PART 17

"Hello every body! What a lovely evening this is!
With the sun shining low in the sky, birds chirping while flying back to their nests, waves crashing against the shore, and the warm sand beneath our bare feet. 

Just perfect to embark on a journey that will take us towards what our father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi called Ahinsa, or non-violence.
Well today we are graced with two new participants, who just like the rest of us here wish to leave behind their violent streaks, and lead a life full of harmony. Why don't you introduce yourselves to all of us"

Arnav and Nathaniel looked at the annoyingly chirpy man, who was apparently the leader of the group that they were to attend the counselling sessions with. They both grimaced as the man repeated his request for them to introduce themselves. But fully aware of the consequences, they decided it best to go through with it. Khushi will have their hide if they messed up the situation anymore.

'.

"Man'these are the most painful three hours of my life! Seventh time this month! I mean three hours' session! Get a life man!"

"You know, even though I don't exactly like you. Hell, I despise you for hanging around my wife all the time, I still couldn't help but agree with you more. If anything, it's only going to trigger people into more violence. I have to fight down the urge to strangle that man every time I see him open his mouth, just so he'd shut up with all that birds' and waves' nonsense." He grimaced as he recalled the incessant nature talk that the counsellor unleashed on them in every session.

Nathaniel nodded along. Shuddering at the thought of all that he had endured in the name of law.
"Do you think seven sessions will suffice for Khushi to let us off the hook." He asked Arnav warily.

He shook his head in response. "No chance in hell. And even if she lets you go scot free, I'm sure she'd have me sent there for extra hours to avenge herself."

"Well you'd honestly deserve it."
"I know. And I'm ready to do as many sessions as she wants, only if it'd get her to forgive me."
Nathaniel rounded up on him at that statement. "You really mean that?"
"Hell I'd keep the guy in my own house if it'd get Khushi to come back to me. God! Only if I hadn't been such an ignorant ass and had believed her, she'd be mine now. God gave me one shot at happiness,  and I ruined it!" he had sunk to the ground now, as he held his head in his hands. Frustrated with the complete mess he had made of his life.

Nathaniel looked down at the repenting man in pity. It was obvious that he loved her. Yes he had made a mistake, but so does everybody! 'Cause that's exactly what we human beings were, imperfect souls.

"You are aware that you screwed up big time, right?"
"I am. I know I screwed up big time!" he muffled into his palms.

Nathaniel sighed. "Quit sulking Raizada! Man up and get your girl back!"
Arnav looked up at the man he had despised all these days, and had yet found a companion in every time they left the counselling sessions together. And now hearing these words come out of his mouth,  he somehow didn't appear as annoying.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh come on! Don't act so dunce! She's obviously still hung up on you. Hell, she'll always be hung up on you man! That's why it's called LOVE!" he spoke raising his eyebrows at him dramatically, emphasising on that last four letter word.
As Arnav still continued to give him a puzzled look, Nathaniel sighed in defeat.
"Come. I've got a plan."

bellsmas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hellooo...Brilliant work...good FF..

where s the update ??
so longgg
please update...

take care

-Bells
tunai thumbnail
i just started reading this ff...good for him...deserved it..that rascal(sorry...i love arnav)..but he is a demon here so not my fault!!!!
bellsmas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update please...

waiting waiting waiting
waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting