Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny1000

^ Seriously nah. Teri Meri is the like the perfect song for ArHi. it defines their story so much more. I completely agree Jens! The lyrics really do define ArHi and their feelings/situation. 😳

So tempted to make MG Kurbaan Hua and TM at the moment. Can't decide which was hotter, considering both were at such different intense peaks. I don't think I would ever be able to compare Kurbaan Hua and TM cause both are mindblowing in their own way! 😳 No doubt that both sequences are full of passion and intensity. ☺️ Lets hope along with TM sequence, the storyline gets a jolt as well. πŸ˜† 

You know what I love about TM the most, it's the most beautiful transformation to a viewer to see ASR change into Arnav. I mean, that's not ASR up there, that's Arnav. Though people will say, ahh but they both are the same but they are not. ASR is the mask from which Arnav hides from the world. LOL I completely understand what you're saying Jens =) ASR is just a shield Arnav uses to hide and protect his actual self from the world. Khushi will end up taking that mask off slowly, as she discovers him more on a deeper and more emotional level. πŸ˜³ 

I wish you participated in discussions in IPK forum man, we have a blast discussing this. I don't wanna spam ur gallery man. I also wish I did, but normally when I'm on IF...I'm never on one forum too long. πŸ˜† I jump from forum to forum, read updates, looks at creations, read latest news/gossip/posts or whatever...but I get lazy when it comes to replying to discussing. 🀣 My gallery is almost done anyway...have to open my 9th tomorrow. πŸ˜†

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Dangelz (sry i dunno ur real name)

i just love ur work...was a silent admirer ❀️
thot of commenting finally...
i hope u allow me...so m i allowed :P :P

btw m Juhi 😳
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous stuff :| superb and stunning, love each siggie and avi. Love how the icons turn out so well made everytime. 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOWIEEE. You're done done doneee with thisss :D
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dangelsz..yes villain gives a jolt to story line..
am over excited for today..for Arhi and ur shop..double dhamaka!!
Congo!!This shop is almost done!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Cannot wait for the next next gallery!
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this shop is almost finished! :D
Dangelz thumbnail
Damnnn we reached 150 alreadyyy? 🀣 I thought it would take atleast a few more hours or something LOL.

But OMGGG 8th shop is DONEEE! Thank you so so SO much each and everyone one of you who has helped me reach this far! πŸ€— Special shout out to all my regulars and my friends who have given their endless support. 😳 Means the worlddd! πŸ€—

Will be working on opening my next shop right now...so hopefully it'll be up within half an hour =)
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SHOP FINISHED :D

Now go open Dangelz Designs #9. WOOHOO! :D

And I am sorry I opened the shop without you, Aanya and Maria pressurised me into it =P And saying no to them is the toughest thing the world 😳
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Aww...Jo that's fine! πŸ˜† I was probably sleeping when you opened it, or I was gone to tutoring centre to tutor kids.

9th shop is OPEN already! 😎