Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
All icons r fab..just forgot to tell that..
That khushi acting as madhuri was cl;assic..waiting for Monday!!
Plus changed my dabba..its Dangelzified..almost used all..wanted to use 1st avi bhi..but signature is full..I can use only 3 things..humpf!
Jenny-forever thumbnail
OMGGG OMGGG Arhi Speciaal

I Dont Have Words About This Update Its Just Amazinggg All Siggies Avis Icons SUperd STunning This One Has To Be My Favoo
I Just Love Your Avis Allot  Esp How You Do The Border This Nobady Do It Like You The Red Colour And The Text Is Stunning Can Take My Eyes Awayyy Im So In Loveee With Your Avis๐Ÿ˜

OMGG And This One Pff So Hottt
The Way Hi Smile Pfff In Im DreamdLand
Just Love That Scene Allot His Smle My Make So Happy And Again I Love The Border Allot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And The Dance Seq Icons Are So Gorgeous Love This One Allot Cant Wat To Wach Itt Its Looks Really Like Kurbaan Hua๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG Ths One Is Freakinggg Hottt I Loveee The COloringgg SUits Amazinggg
Your Creations STyle Is So Dreamyy Now Im Really In Heaven Thanks Dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Great Updateee Cant Wait For Moreee Keep It Up๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love Yaaa๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Kash-Gurti-Visu - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
* Faints * ๐Ÿ˜ 
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
O-M-G. i'm gonna die on you Dangelz. the beauty in your update holds such power. need...time *fighting for breath*..to take in..so much beauty. i can see unicorns in my head now..

haan haan toh main tora sa dramatic hoon. toh kya? but really this update is just so.. omg.. uff i wish i had more adjectives. i am always repeating myself in your gallery but damnn your sigs/avis/icons are just that epic! but before i start repeating the same songs of praises to you for this update
I WANT EVERYBODY TO GLUE THEIR EYES ONTO MY SIG DHABBA and just  m a k e  l o v e  to the beautyof Dangelz sig/icons in my sig box.
its the first time i have matched my sig box contents so well too๐Ÿ˜†

ArHi updateee! [i bet Aakanksha will faint when she sees the amount of green in this update๐Ÿ˜†]

:O i LOVE the text. its shining and glowing and just so darn pretty <3 aur coloring toh maahan hai Basanti jee. oh and i love the expressions you chose to capture: her look of challenging him and..wait is that... is that a 'hint' of a smile on Mr ASR's chehra?

what is that khoobsurat blue glow stroke/brush thing on the avi? because its adds to the..um..dazzle of the avi. pardon me i'm trying to widen my adjective vocabulary since i seem to have used them all up in your gallery๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://i.imgur.com/UV562.jpg - your killing me woman. i am text font freak here and this sig is like A++ for me. the way in which ya did the text 'AK' is so cool and the blue color that has gone over the white text on the sig is even more awesome!

the coloringg! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ jee haan main aapka naya coloring ko bohut pasand lagi. its really luminous...wooow. yeh bright green colouring, kaala colouring main bohut effect hain Basanti memsaab

i haven't seen the promo yet. i will soon though because i want to be part of this hype ๐Ÿ˜† plus i love Sanaya's saree ๐Ÿ˜† but from the creations i've seen so far, the moments that you have put into those two icons^^ look like they are going to be my favourite ArHi moments from the whole dance seq..i dislike the song though๐Ÿค” they look so amazing..- dreamysigh- why are their chehras so beautiful? and i know exactly what you mean when you say it reminds you of kurbaan hua. Anywayy your icons are just perfection, Lollipop! i'm tingling with jealousy๐Ÿ˜›. i want to be able to make such beautiful creations like you do. your an inspiration to lots and lots of people. but since i can't make creations at all, much less stunning works of perfection like yours, i'll happily gaze at your creations all dayy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ okay not all day, that was flatterism ;P but i assure you i stare at your creations for quite some time

http://i.imgur.com/32rMW.jpg - โค๏ธ its like inception: your creativity is messing with my brain. This is too bootiful. the thin thin italic text is elegant and wonderful. and i love when you make icon sigs =)

http://i.imgur.com/NY8TA.jpg -
โค๏ธ *fell flat on her face* main toh gayi. honestly i couldn't choose between which version i  el-oh-v-eed the most because they are both so divine, exquisite and MAGICAL <33 and omgg the spotty texture thing you used is beyonddd marvellous. adds to the magic of the sigs. your blending is praising itself.  everything is shparkle shparkle โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

I shall speak no more lest i shatter the elegant beauty of the ArHi sigs.

Edited by -Aliya- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow sizzling update. liked coloring u used..
oh i LOVE avi's coloring. OMG love this sig most http://i.imgur.com/ZDUQS.jpg

senorita
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so so SO much for the wonderful response everyone! I seriously am so overwhelmed by everyone's super sweet comments! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Just means the world to me <33

I will reply individually to everyone soon! Looks like I won't be able to squeeze another update in this shop as I was planning to. ๐Ÿ˜† So next one will be in # 9!
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its your 9th gallery coming too? open it with Aish ๐Ÿ˜† btw i looked up teri meri ArHi on YT but i couldn't find the video for it. not in hq either. any links Dangelz?
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

its your 9th gallery coming too? open it with Aish ๐Ÿ˜† btw i looked up teri meri ArHi on YT but i couldn't find the video for it. not in hq either. any links Dangelz?

Yes 9th is the next one lol. Haha I wishhh LOL. ๐Ÿ˜† Aish won't be opening until a week later I think cause she's busy with family coming over and stuff. So most probably, I'll have to open it within a few days.

Aliya, the Teri Meri sequence hasn't aired yet. ๐Ÿ˜† It will air on Monday most probably =) All the stuff you see from us ArHi fans are from SBS clips and promos. Do you want the HQ SBS clip to it?
Madhura.. thumbnail
Aliya Teri Meri..is just a precap..and promo is showed on it u can say!
The full episode will be on Monday...but the promo is only such fab..waiting for the epi!!
Dangelz will give us massive upd then I guess...
Yaar dangelz...that Shyaam crap..why isnt it ending..some1 shud throw that scorpion on his face only!!Such a...
Madhura.. thumbnail
Guess we replied at almost same time Dangelz..lol!!
Few days..dangelz u better open till Tuesday..arhi scenes on Mon..warna u only said..promo overloaded u so much...so what will the real seq do..so dont keep the load.
Plus u have awesome arhi stuff for ur banner now..waiting to see on what is ur banner now...?