Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Aish - Accha, toh ab zabardasti chal rahi hai? 🤣 Man, why am I the one who has to be pressured into opening a new shop asap? 🤣 

@ Sanz - Banner will be made by me, I can't tell someone to make me a banner in such short notice. 😆

@ Jo - I will open my shop most probably tomorrow too =) Double dhamaaka 🤣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😎 ashu and i love you. :)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
2 Pages To GOOO :) 🤗 && Your Banners Always Comes Out Extremely Stylish 😳
Dangelz thumbnail
@ Aish - I know you girls do! 🤗 Will open the shop tomorrow hopefully if we get to 150 by then =)

@ Jo - Can't waittt for your next shop! Its the 2nd shop right?
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ Aww thank you Sanz! Means alot. 😳 I am still deciding who and what to put in my banner this time around. 😆
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait either 🤣 And yes, it is shop #2. I am kinda excited 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OH YES! We got an update .. Loved everything esp the b/w of Teri Meri. Fab fab work on those. Love the sigs esp the electric green! amazing work!!
This is indeed all SaRun's fault. Oh god who knew.. Jeez, and I think it's def the characters but it's the chemistry more than characters. U do understand or am I just ranting crap away?😆

Love the first set of avi. Oh god, the fire looks.. Uff, he's looking at her so tenderly and she's looking like she's gonna ready to pounce on him.😆

Love the Didi tera. Oh god, IPK has gone wild and crazy,. a new feather into their hat.. Love this avi's.  THIS man's smile. He was hot as Shravan too, but this is something else all together and I lvoe how beautiful Sanaya looks here.. Oh god, tempted to watch this again!

This one is sizzling.. Love the b/w and green shine on it.. Uff

and I think this is the hottest sequence ALIVE!

Love each and every sig Dangelz. I am trying my best to come out TM world and you are dragging me more there.

Oh if u get a chance, listen to these pieces, amazing"

Dangelz thumbnail
^^ Thank you, thank you, thank you so muchh Jens! Your comments always mean alot. 😳 So glad you loved the update, especially the avis and sigs you mentioned in your comment =)

Oh and thank you for suggesting those beautiful Teri Meri mixes! Just listened to them, and they're wonderful <3 Goshhh, this song was just MADE for ArHi. 😍 I think these instrumental pieces would suit them even more than rabba ve! 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Seriously nah. Teri Meri is the like the perfect song for ArHi. it defines their story so much more.

So tempted to make MG Kurbaan Hua and TM at the moment. Can't decide which was hotter, considering both were at such different intense peaks.

You know what I love about TM the most, it's the most beautiful transformation to a viewer to see ASR change into Arnav. I mean, that's not ASR up there, that's Arnav. Though people will say, ahh but they both are the same but they are not. ASR is the mask from which Arnav hides from the world. LOL

I wish you participated in discussions in IPK forum man, we have a blast discussing this. I don't wanna spam ur gallery man.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Oh Dangelz, if you get time, make a sig on this

effortless hug man!