rtjks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats for new thread.

Update soon...

blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats 4 the new thread dear,👏 eagerly waiting 4 the next part. Update next part super soon.
Thank u , take care.

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Part 13 :

She stared at his cabin, not willing to move forward.. The last thing she wished was confronting him.. She had taken such a big decision regarding her life so easily.. Without discussing with anyone.. Not even her dad.. Was her decision good enough for her.. Shilpa leaned on the wall giving more thought on it.. Here the question was about a small life growing inside her.. He was willing to take the responsibility.. Then why should she back away from it without showing any sense or responsibility.. Soon she would be tagged as Mrs.Armaan Mallik.. No Mrs. ASM.. And that was the thing which irritated her most... Rahul was making his way to do his rounds when he noticed Shilpa..
Rahul : Hey Shilpa.. What are you doing here..
Shilpa moved back to see a concerned Rahul standing infront of her..
Shilpa : Uhh Nothing.. I was just going to go for duty..
Rahul studied her with a frown..
Rahul : You Dont look so well.. What happened.. Everything fine.. ?
Shilpa : Am fine Rahul.. Just.. Couldnt get much sleep..
Rahul looked at her with a smile and hugged her lightly..
Rahul : I hope whatever problem you are facing gets solved soon..
Shilpa smiled taking a breath of relief.. She hugged him lightly with a smile..
Shilpa : Thank you Rahul.. Am glad to see your concern..
Just than she felt someone pull them apart.. Shilpa and Rahul looked at Armaan who stood infront of them glaring in anger.. Shilpa backed away feeling nervous while Rahul stared at him frowning.. Armaan looked at Shilpa trying to control the anger in him.. In other words a ting of jealousy he felt when he saw them hugging.. Why was he acting insane.. He himself didint knew.. Controlling his anger he spoke..
Armaan : May i know whats happening here...
Rahul : Nothing bro .. I was just...
He didint look at Rahul.. Instead he kept staring at Shilpa making her feel more uneasy.. Rahul noticed the tension but decided not to speak in this matter..
Suddenly Armaan grasped Shilpa's hand and gave a look at Rahul..
Armaan : You.. !! Back to ur rounds.. Now..
Rahul gave a nod and stared amused at the couple who worked away inside the cabin in a rush.. He started walking back to his rounds murmuring to himself..
Rahul : Things are getting better and better..

He walked inside the cabin dragging her along with him.. Shilpa tried her best to struggle but he was way to strong than her.. He closed the door pinning her to it while crashing his body with hers.. She gasped feeling him so close to her, which always made her nervous.. She remembered how she lost her senses when she is near to him.. The feeling which rose in her heart over powering her mind..
Armaan : What was happening there outside..
Shilpa stared at him and shook her head..
Shilpa : Whats was happening.. Nothing was happening...
Armaan : Ohh Really... Did you forget you had to report to duty with me.. Or you were too much engrossed enjoying his presence..
Shilpa : What are you talking about... ?
Armaan : What were you doing there hugging him openly in the hospital...
Shilpa : I cant believe this.. You are acting like a jealous lover..
Instantly he backed away staring at her dumbly.. Realization of his own behavior struck to him.. What the hell was he doing.. Why was he acting like a insecure lover.. That also of his own brother.. But onething was there he knew he had to keep in mind.. The lady standing infront of him was his gonna be bride.. Shilpa noticed his distraction and thought she had a chance to get away from him.. As she tried to move he acted fast, by pulling her back in his hold..
Armaan : Not So fast Dr.Shilpa.. First you have got to listen to me.. and dont interrupt...
She opened her mouth but decided not to speak a word..
Armaan : You are getting married to me.. Married to Armaan Mallik.. So hereafter dont even think of getting clingy with others.. Not even my own brother ..
Shilpa felt her anger rise as she felt a accusation behind his words..
Shilpa : You cant boss around me...
Before she could complete her words she felt his lips crash down on hers crashing her control at once.. His lips felt warm and intoxicating which made her heart flutter in an unknown excitement... He pulled her close kissing her eagerly while moving his hands down on her hips clinging her body with his own... She tried to keep her hands on the place , not move them up just to loose the little control she had in mind.. But soon her she lost the battle as he traced his tongue on her lips making her shudder in pleasure.. Instantly her hands moved on the back on his neck , pulling him down responding to him with equal passion.. Suddenly something way to unexpected happen as she felt herself being laid on the sofa.. Realization struck her when she felt the soft material behind her back.. Was she so lost in him that she didint even realize when he had picked her up taking her to the sofa.. Confused, and nervous of whats happening she looked at him only to see his gaze filled of passion.. His look conveyed what he wanted from her.. Possessiveness was nicely visible in his eyes which she couldnt deny.. Maintaining the eye lock he bent down on her throat giving light kisses making her gasp in sudden pleasure... His kisses playing a havoc on her mind and heart.. He moved upto ear level and whispered huskily..
Armaan : Didint u ever have a thought.. What might have happened in that night.. Between us..
His words hit her hard as she felt her body tremble feeling his passion.. She never gave a thought about it.. But now being so close to him, in his arms it was hard not to think about it.. She closed her eyes as she felt his lips brushing on hers teasingly... She let out a sigh and moved her hands on his shirt unknowingly opening few buttons.. She placed her hand on his heart and felt his heart beating wildly.. He let out a groan when he felt her soft touch on his skin.. She looked up at him and instantly felt herself drowning in his blue serene eyes.. Suddenly he moved up from her... For  a moment she felt he might have regretted touching her.. But as she noticed the amused look on his face when he buttoned his shirt slowly.. Shilpa cleared her throat, while correcting her dress..
Armaan : You were so easily giving in... If i didint stop samething would have happened right..
Shilpa snapped at him..
Shilpa : Thats what u think.. I dont think..
He interrupted with a smile offering his hand..
Armaan : Shall we try again.. I will prove to you..
Shilpa looked away gritting her teeth..
Shilpa : No Thanxs.. Can we get back to walk...
Armaan : Yes plss... Why are you wasting ur time here..
She looked at him dumbfounded while he walked to his seat with a smirk..

Shilpa walked inside the locker room lost in her thoughts.. She touched her lips still feeling his warm ones on them.. Why was this guy affecting her so much.. Things were getting more confused than she thought.. She glanced up to see everyone chatting around which realizes her she had to tell them about the marriage soon.. But how.. ? How was she going to explain to them.. If she says she is in love with him, not only them including herself wont buy the lie... She walked in slowly when Muskaan came towards her hugging...
Muskaan : Shilpaaa.. Am Soo glad to see you.. I couldnt even meet you today before.. See my new dress.. Isnt it beautiful.. Just like ur suit.. I bought it yesterday... Dont you think the color suits me... ?
Atul walked upto them and puts a hand on Muskaan's shoulder
Atul : Muskaan.. You are talking too fast..
Shilpa : Muskaan its really beautiful... It looks nice on you...
Rahul looked back at them with a grin..
Rahul : Ya ya for the first time someone is looking like a girl..
Muskaan : Ohh hello You Mallik.. What you mean by that...
Rahul : I mean for the first time you are looking beautiful..
Anjali : Wooow .. For the first time Rahul has complimented Muskaan..
Both Rahul and Muskaan flush out hearing the comment... Shilpa noted the awkward look in their face and felt something was surely happening between them.. While Atul kept staring at her making her nervous..
Shilpa : Umm Dr.Atul... Why are you staring...
Atul : My Monty broke yesterday cauxe of you and Armaan.. Wait am minute.. !! You both were kissing.. !
Shilpa looked at him stunned and started to walk away and when Muskaan blocked her way..
Muskaan : OMG you and Dr.Armaan.. Shilpa you didint even tell me... How did this happen.. And when did this start... ?
Anjali : Muskaan.. Control you questions.. But Shilpa even i am eager to know...
Shilpa looked at them helplessly as everyone kept staring at her eagerly... Only Rahul who stood in Corner kept grinning seeing the look on her face.. Just than they heard a voice behind them bringing everyone back to senses..
Armaan : Clarify from me if anyone has any question...
Atul backed away instantly while Anjali moved forward with a smile..
Anjali : We were just asking about the kiss...
Shilpa closed her eyes wishing she was invisible in there right now...
Armaan : Yes we kissed.. So what.. Dont you kiss Atul..
Anjali backed away with a frown when Rahul spoke...
Rahul : But bro.. You kissing Dr.Shilpa.. Now we have just heard about a kiss... Dont tell me a marriage is coming in near future..
Armaan looked at Shilpa without saying a word for a second.. He looked back at Rahul with a confident look..
Armaan : Yes its true .. I am getting Married...
Everyone stared at him stunned hearing his words.. Rahul looked at him shocked while Atul kept staring with mouth open wide.. Shilpa looked at him shaking her head , how easy was this for him to speak out everything.. Atul broke the silence with a protest..
Atul : But...
Armaan : To Dr Shilpa..
Rahul : I think i need some fresh air..
Muskaan moved towards Rahul in daze...
Muskaan : Take me with you before i faint...
Anjali : Well well i had a feeling this would happen..
Atul glanced at Anjali and looked back at Armaan..
Atul : Armaan How can you...
Armaan : Ofcourse i can..
Atul : But how could you...
Armaan : You are reacting as if i am cheating on my wife...
Others started laughing hearing his comment , while Atul flushed out at once...
Rahul : Ok Everyone.. I know we will need to have a detailed talk about this but why not gather up in Cafeteria and celebrate...

Everyone set in the table staring at Shilpa and Armaan in Daze... Shilpa felt uneasy and nervous seeing their look while Armaan started feeling irritated..
Armaan : Are you all gonna stare of order anything.. I dont have full day here..
Rahul : Calm down bro.. Wait let me get everyone drinks and some snacks..
Atul : Wait Rahul i will accompany you...
As they went Armaan held Shilpa's hand under the table with a smirk on his lips..
Armaan : You are such a coward.. You couldnt speak the truth infront of all..
Shilpa : I am not coward.. I was going to do when to interrupted..
Armaan : Ohh Yes you are.. Liar..
Shilpa : No i am NOT..
Armaan : Yes you are...
Shilpa : NO NO NO...
Armaan : Yes..
Shilpa : NO...
Anjali : Guys.. What are u whispering.. Tell us too...
Shilpa : Uhh Nothing ..
Soon Rahul and Atul cameback with Food and drinks passing everyone.. Shilpa freed her hand from his hold and took a Pepsi bottle opening it..
Armaan : What are you Drinking.. ?
Shilpa rolled her eyes pointing at the bottle..
Shilpa : Cant you see.. Its Pepsi...!
Armaan : And Why... ?
Shilpa : Cauxe i am thirsty...
Armaan : Dr.Shilpa Dont you know thats harmful for baby...
Muskaan : Baby... ?? Whose Babyy.. ??

Armaan and Shilpa glanced back to see everyone's questioning gaze.. Shilpa turned to Armaan for help but he ignored her getting to his food.. Cursing under her breath she forced a smile..
Shilpa : Uhh You know Muskaan.. Well Armaan calls me Baby.. soo he was saying Baby dont drink.. Right Armaan..
Armaan : Was i... ? Ok if you like i will call you Baby hereafter...
Shilpa made a face at him while he flashed a arrogant smile... 
Anjali : woow Armaan.. I didint knew you were so Romantic...
Muskaan : Mee too.. I always thought u were the Hitler.. Hehehe...
Muskaan covered her mouth when he noticed Atul giving a warning look.. Rahul suppress his laugh and looks at Armaan..
Rahul : So Bro.. You didint tell us about this.. Why suddenly Marriage.. That also Shilpa... You didint tell you are in love..
Armaan : When did i mention about love.. I was saying i am getting Married.. that also This week...
Anjali, Atul , Rahul & Muskaan : THIS WEEK... !!!
Shilpa looked away groaning seeing their reactions.. It reminded her how Shashank would react to the news...
Armaan : Yes this week.. So start whatever preparations are there.. I declare holiday for everyone for the whole week...
Muskaan clapped happily when Anjali gave her a look.. She turned back to Armaan worriedly..
Anjali : But Armaan.. How are we going to do all preparations so soon... I mean all rituals...
Armaan : Who said all rituals.. We will do direct Marriage only.. Just invite hospital staffs and close ones.. Nothing big..
Shilpa took a breath of relief hearing his words.. Direct Marriage would mean torture would come only for a that day... But what about the next coming days after becoming Mrs.Mallik..
Muskaan : Sounds like a good plan.. But Dr.Atul.. Why are you so silent..
Rahul put his hand on Atul's shoulder..
Rahul : Looks like Atul is hurt over the news.. Right Atul..
Atul : No Rahul.. I am just surprised...
Anjali : Atul always love Armaan more than me..
Muskaan : Ohh Yes.. Looks like Dr.Atul would cry the day seeing dr.Armaan get married..
Rahul : Dont worry Atul ... Bro wont cheat on you...
Anjali , Muskaan and Rahul laughs on the talk while Shilpa stares at Atul seeing the sad look on his face.. She felt bad seeing how he was getting upset on the talk.. She glanced at Armaan who was buxy on his phone browsing..
At last Atul gets up from his seat getting upset...
Atul : Enough Guys.. !!
Everyone stops laughing and glance at Atul seeing the serious look on his face...
Atul : I respect Armaan.. That doesnt mean i act around being his lover..
Rahul : We didint mean it Atul bro...
Atul : And Anjali you.. How can you talk like that about me.. You know how much i love you but with that i respect Armaan a lot.. Still you guys think i am that type..
Anjali : No Atul.. I am sorry.. Seriously we were joking...
Muskaan : Sorry Dr.Atul.. Plss dont get upset...
Atul gives a nod sadly..
Atul : Its fine guys.. I am just.. Forget it i need a break.. You all enjoy..
Atul walked away leaving everyone in daze...
Rahul : I was just joking.. I never thought he would take so seriously...
Armaan : Next time try to get a grip on your mouth...
Anjali : I think we should go and say sorry to him.. He must be really upset.. We shouldnt have dragged it further..
Muskaan : Yes plss.. We better say sorry...
Three of them walked away leaving behind Armaan and Shilpa alone... Armaan put his phone away and leaned towards Shilpa...
Armaan : So Dr.Shilpa.. Arent you going to Say sorry to Dr.Atul..
Shilpa glanced at him..
Shilpa : I didint make fun of him.. Infact i felt bad when everyone was making fun of him..
After a minute of silence Shilpa spoke..
Shilpa : Forget about me.. Dont you think you should go and say sorry Dr.Armaan...
Armaan looked at her frowning..
Armaan : Sorry for what... What did i do... ?
Shilpa : Dr.Atul is too innocent that he doesnt take your taunts into heart.. Do you remember how you snapped at him everytime.. He still dont mind just becauxe he respects you... He sees you as an inspiration.. Why cant you give any importance to him...
Armaan stared at her feeling like a lightening has struck his... Realization flowed through him with guilt.. What was he doing to his best friend.. The friend who was with him in rough times.. Why was he neglecting him like that... Shilpa noticed his distant look, she knew she was actually giving a thought about it... Hesitating a bit she places her hand on his making him look at her eyes...
Shilpa : Saying a sorry to a person wont make you small Dr.Armaan.. Infact it would make him feel more better if you say sorry from your heart...
She got up from her seat taking a deep breath.. As she walked out of the cafeteria one thought ran in her mind confidently... He would surely go and say sorry to his best friend...

Armaan walked inside the fire escape and noticed Atul sitting there alone in deep thoughts.. Taking a sigh he slowly walked down and took a seat beside him.. Atul noticed Armaan and gave his a small smile.. Armaan smiled back in return feeling guilty.. Since when did he start to feel awkward with his own best friend..
Armaan : uhh Atul.. Actually...
Atul : Armaan you dont have to say sorry to me.. Its fine.. I overeacted..
Armaan : No you didint.. Infact i am glad you spoke your mind today...
Atul : I just care about you respecting our friendship Armaan.. I cant ever forget how you helped me throught my bad days.. I respect you always and will do everytime... I dont care about what others think.. I will always be there with you..
Armaan glanced at him feeling a happiness in his heart.. Here he was having a gem of friend and he was not even giving importance to him.. More guilt formed inside him..
Armaan : Atul you dont have to be sorry.. Actually i am the person who should be most sorry... I shouldnt have neglected you.. You were my best friend and still you are.. I should remember you were there will be always helping in rough time.. I am sorry i became distant.. And i shouldnt have taunted you like that.. Am really sorry for that...
Atul gave a smile while shaking his head..
Atul : Mr.Armaan Mallik who never feels sorry today is saying sorry sincerely from heart.. Am amused...
Armaan laughs and hugs his best friend remembering the old moments.. This was a friend was was beside him everytime.. And would always remain like that forever... He knew it...

Shilpa kept doing her work in the cabin when she felt footsteps behind her.. She glanced up to see Armaan walking inside the Cabin.. His face was calm.. She got up from her seat instantly when he came towards her holding her hand.. She stood still for a moment when he lowered his lips down to her cheeks and gave a gentle , light kiss on her cheek.. He moved back and whispered to her...
Armaan : Thank you for getting me my best friend again... You are dismissed you may go home...
With that he walked out of the cabin leaving behind Shilpa in daze.. She touched her cheeks softly she realized for the first time arrogant man was replaced by a gentle and calm person...

No Precaps... 😆 Samja karo am tired 🥱

NOTE : Ok so here is a update on the very new thread... I hope its long enough to entertain you all :P Well as you see i have selected Direct marriage concept cauxe it is the one which goes with my story... Plss do comment and share ur views about the part and do press the LIKE button

Love Aishy <3

akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey
it was a very nice short and sweet update
really liked it
write soon :DEdited by akshiankita - 12 years ago
maaneet_2007 thumbnail
i lovvve itt lovee ttheem so much congrats on new thread tooo
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing part dear...loved it to the core. Arsh moments r so sweet... loved it.  Loved the jealous Armaan a lot. I hope marg on the way. Update next part super soon.
Thanks 4 the PM, take care.  
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aww just loved the update...i am soo glad to see Armaan changing without really realizing that he is...well i am looking forward to more...thanks for the PM and please PM me again when you update...which i hope will be soon!
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow i hope u will update soon i cant wait 🥱
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congrats for the new thread...

simply awsum n superb part..

loved it alot...

thnx for the pm...