Before u think of Anythng else,I wNt u to kill Pia 😡

Just a day back they were happy(Sano) and now 😡

Cont soon:)

Love cute honey
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter #32

Rupali bumped into Pia. Pia glared at her angrily. "Can't you see where you're walking?" she scolded. "I...I'm sorry" Rupali stammered clutching Buster hard. "Sorry...sorry...you'll be when you're Rano chachi will leave this house and will go" she smirked and left leaving a poor Rupali crying. The little girl brushed her tears and ran at full speed yanking the door of a room opened. Sahil was surprised to see Rupali barging inside his room like that; he also noticed she was crying. "What happened" he asked. "Is...Chachi...going...t-to l-leave us and g-go a-a-away" she stuttered and went to give him a big cuddle. Sahil looked shock at her demand, patted her hair. "No, Rupali, she isn't going anyway. Her sister is out of the town and she has to cook food for her brother, she'll come tomorrow" he said softly. Rupali nodded still sniffling.

_

"Isn't it marvelous?"

"It is"

"Smash! Isn't it damn cute?"

"It is" Jai replied in a monotone voice. Bani looked at him rolling her eyes. "Sir, why are you such a big bore".

"Isn't this hot" Jai said teasing Bani. He pointed to a woman in a bikini. Bani was shocked and she opened her mouth to make a nasty comment. Instead, she glared at him, and stormed off. "Hey...Hey...there's nothing to be angry! I was just kidding'Bani" Jai said running after her. She got angrier and walked faster. "Bani...wait" he panted and paused. Bani stopped and Jai ran to catch her up. "I am sorry...I was a stupid fool to joke with you; who don't even understand one" he sneered. Bani glared at him and said "let's go shopping".

"Huh?" Jai said surprised and shocked. "N...No..." he whispered but didn't have much chance and followed her. "Saying it's me who's the boss" he mumbled.

"Hey Bani, can't we just do it tomorrow" Jai said trying to fool her. "Nope, 'cos, tomorrow, we are going home".

_

"Okay, will you talk to her" Sahil asked her. Rupali nodded, her pink cheeks dimpled with her smile. Rano had put the phone on the loudspeaker mode. "Spiky" she screamed "I'll kill you" she roared. Rupali looked at Sahil surprised who suppressed his giggle. "Oh yeah, do it Lizzy-Pizzy" the answer, that is Spiky said. "I'll, let me attend this call" she snarled. "Hello" she panted and there was a silence. "C-Chachi" Rupali giggled and burst out laughing. Rano flushed "we were fighting" she said slowly. Rupali went serious again "Chachi-are you going to leave Chacha" she asked. "What? Who told you this? Of course not" she replied trying to convince herself. "Chachi, that nosy Pia told me'come home soon, I get bored soon" Rupali said rudely. "Rupali..." both Sahil and Rano scolded for her nasty comment on Pia. Rano realized that he was there...

_

"Sir, pay" Bani said.

"WHAT" he cried. "Sir, pay for these things I bought" Bani said more clearly. "Never" Jai said patting his wallet in his pants. "Sir, you're supposed to be paying since you're the man" Bani acknowledged. "Never" Jai said. Bani turned to the accountant and said "all the men pay for ladies right...almost" she asked. The accountant nodded and Bani included "see". Jai grumbled; took out his wallet and handed the accountant his credit card. "Thanks" Bani grinned.

"Whatever"

"Come on, sir, shopping it was fun, you should try it sometimes"

"Shut up, shall we go"

"Sure"

"Sir, I am tired, tomorrow we have the presentation with Mr. Saliva and Mr. Squinty-Eyes."

"What" Jai said horrified. "Mr. Saliva - Mr. Robert, his saliva keeps dripping whenever he talks" Bani chuckled "And Mr. Squinty-Eyes, his eyes are squinty" Bani laughed. Jai shook his head in amazement but still he couldn't help being impressed.

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, looking forward 2 da next update
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh me feeling sad fr Roops...sob..

It was damn cute;)

I Jst hope evrythn bcums OK wid Sano sso dat I can get sum romance;)))))

Love..
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chapter #33

"Ufff…did you see how Mr. Saliva was talking?" Bani asked an amused Jai. "Yeah, I did…" Jai replied. Bani smiled and thought "why do I like to be with him? He always makes my day". Jai grinned at Bani as if he was reading her thoughts. Bani turned beetroot red thinking what if he read her thoughts. "Bani, you are very different from all those I've seen" Jai said. Bani smiled again and stated "of course I'm, after all, Bani is me". Jai giggled. "Jai, I would want to ask you a question but promise me you will not be angry" she asked. "Okay, I won't be, promise" he answered. "Why were you crying when you came to know Roshni dumped you" Bani asked. Jai's face darkened.

_

They stood silence; no one talk, no one groan. "Rupali, don't talk like this, Pia is a grown-up" Rano finally answered. "Sorry" Rupali muttered innocently. "But chachi…I am getting bored" she said in a loud tone. "Well, ask your chacha to read to you at night" Rano said. "Yes, he does". "You know, when I am bored or depressed I do some things" Rano added. "Like?" Rupali asked. "Like – I watch a cartoon for instance Tom and Jerry or Tinkerbell". "You are grown-up so why do you watch cartoons" Rupali asked naively. Rano smiled "because it makes me happy or it makes me smile…if I am not satisfied I go and read a book or else my big brother is here to entertain me, the big comedian" Rano joked and they heard a voice saying "I heard that Lizzy". Rupali giggled.

_

"Well, why on earth you asked me this question" Jai said his jaw tightened. "You don't want to answer me, okay" Bani said brightly. "Nope, you know, Roshni was my cousin's friend, we came to know each other in my cousin's wedding. We were pretty close, but still things didn't work out, we would fight but then I was ignorant at that part; I didn't love her, it was an infatuation, we were just friends, sometimes converting friendship into a relation isn't very pretty" Jai said sadly in a disgusted voice. "It's ugly indeed" Bani replied; she squeezed Jai's arm and said "let's go". Jai shook her.

After Bani's sudden question about Roshni, Jai didn't talk anything. "Do you know how to paint?" Bani asked. "Arghh…paintings…I hate them" Jai said imitating a-silly-type-voice. Bani rolled her eyes and said "do you want me to teach you". Jai smiled again and nodded. "Come on" Bani said pointing to canvas and watercolors pots and different length brushes.

Jai couldn't help but he was certainly impressed with Bani. Bani showed Jai how to paint a flower. But Jai's flower became more like a cat with a root! Bani was laughing out of her head when she explained Jai how to position his brush. Jai tried to copy her drawing but failed every time. Bani kept teasing him and both of them burst laughing in the end.

"You know what; I bought thousands of gifts for Megha and Alisha".

"Who's Megha?"

"Huh?"

Love is unpredictable;

It just happens at the unexpected times of your life

When the Wheel of Fate turns and brings hope and happiness

Or when it brings darkness and sadness;

Whichever case, Destiny plays all types of games;

All you have to do is to follow the steps of Fate;

But add your own moves and plans to cherish these moments

And keep the memorable in a corner of your heart which you'll never forget;

You'll always remember and you'll always desire more,

Love is unpredictable,