Angela Jonsson in Sohails next Sher Khan w/ Salman

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Not Ranbir, Salman is Angela's saviour

The swimsuit calendar model has finally landed her first Bollywood project opposite Dabangg Khan in Sohail's upcoming project Sher Khan

Subhash K Jha

Posted On Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 02:21:42 AM

Angela Jonsson has been trying her luck in Bollywood for quite some time now. After being spotted at various celebrity house parties, the former swimsuit calendar model will finally be seen on the silver screen, thanks to Salman Khan.

She has reportedly bagged the role of the female lead in Sallu's next film Sher Khan with brother Sohail.

A source revealed to Mumbai Mirror that Salman was keen to have either his ex-girlfriend and current co-star of Ek Tha Tiger,
Katrina Kaif or a completely new female lead for Sher Khan.

The source explained, " Katrina and Salman will be working together for the next six months on Ek Tha Tiger. And so, it seemed more practical to have a new face opposite Salman in Sher Khan. Since Angela has been waiting a long time for a break in the industry, the actor thought that Sher Khan would be a good starting point for her career."

Reportedly, Angela will have to undergo rigorous training in martial arts and action skills to get into her athletic character. Apparently, director Sohail has roped in special international trainers to get the debutante actress ready for her role.

The source added, "The film, which goes on floors in January 2012, will be shot at some of the most exotic locations in the world. Sohail is currently finalising locations to shoot the film."

When contacted, Sohail said, "Yes I've met her. I will decide once the script is totally complete." Angela's business manager told Mumbai Mirror, "We've been asked not to say anything about it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh damn.. anotehr firangi..
Katalicious thumbnail
Thank god Kat isn't doing this!
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I ahve no issues with introducing "new talent" in the industry...but why does it have to be swimsuit models. models should be models...it is also a profession.

Why can't they introduce female actors in the same manner some new male actors are given opportunities...liek Ranveer Singh...you know it's well-deserved and we will get to see an actress, not a model in a bikini.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Mala-

I ahve no issues with introducing "new talent" in the industry...but why does it have to be swimsuit models. models should be models...it is also a profession.

Why can't they introduce female actors in the same manner some new male actors are given opportunities...liek Ranveer Singh...you know it's well-deserved and we will get to see an actress, not a model in a bikini.

Well, guess thats what the point is all about. For an bikini clad actress to walk around and say a few broken words which is considered acting 🤢
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Kat, why not I think Katrina would have been a better choice. don't get why some people have a problem with their pairing. This is a reason I wish Salman never helped her and instead she made her own path, and now Salman trying to help some Angela chick please don't tell me she too is part desi😲😆 Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Mala-

I agree👏 why not rope in Anushka shes got talent 😉 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
As long as Salman is there the movie will be interested 
as if Tees mar khan wasn't enuf, we have a sher khan now
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

@Kat, why not I think Katrina would have been a better choice. don't get why some people have a problem with their pairing. This is a reason I wish Salman never helped her and instead she made her own path, and now Salman trying to help some Angela chick please don't tell me she too is part desi😲😆 

Why not? because one movie of theirs is enough for me.