Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe but there are others like ME who want more as I like them as a pair and you know as a couple in genera..so the more I see the merrier. Plus, just like you I can have an opinion too. Sometimes I think Katrina supporters (not saying you) own her. I mean there are Salman supporters but they are willing to see his movie no matter who he acts with they tolerate the heroine. there are actresses I don't  care on but to see Salman it does not matter to me who he acting with, but yes I like them and want to see them on my screen
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

As long as Salman is there the movie will be interested 

Me too😉👏
why does salman feel the need for helping new acctresses all the time, or is it a two way deal...😉
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katalicious

Thank god Kat isn't doing this!

She was never the choice in 1st place, so thank for other things... 😆

@Topic

Angela is not confirmed yet, she is in talks not confirmation
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Double Standard Katrina Fans... They pose as if it is some kind of Bad career move for Katrina 2 do a movie with Salman... Wish they cud say the same lines when she was introduce in bollywood... jhumma chumma 4 din hue ni success miley, they flaunt as if Katrina is some big shot 😆

And to our Surprise, Katrina Does exactly what katrina fans wish for... D:3 rumors came, Fans were like o she would never do it... She herself denied dozens of time... finally she landed in role in dhoom:3 😆
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

Maybe but there are others like ME who want more as I like them as a pair and you know as a couple in genera..so the more I see the merrier. Plus, just like you I can have an opinion too. Sometimes I think Katrina supporters (not saying you) own her. I mean there are Salman supporters but they are willing to see his movie no matter who he acts with they tolerate the heroine. there are actresses I don't  care on but to see Salman it does not matter to me who he acting with, but yes I like them and want to see them on my screen

LOL thats hilarious. I just want to see Kat with different actors and not the same ones over and over again. No offense to YOU.
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

She was never the choice in 1st place, so thank for other things... 😆

@Topic

Angela is not confirmed yet, she is in talks not confirmation

It says Salman wanted her, I was replying to do.

@ your other post - I am the only Kat fan here currently. If you have something against my posts then reply to ME. Dont blame ALL Kat fans. Btw its MY opinion. Why are you all mad over it?!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its unfair to group those who don't want Katrina to do another film with Salman as Katrina's supporters/fans, it is not always the case. There can be non fans out there too who aren't in favor of their pairing.

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katalicious

LOL thats hilarious. I just want to see Kat with different actors and not the same ones over and over again. No offense to YOU.

what so hillarious😲 Its my opinion as I said and I want to see them together😉 Plus, her doing movies with Salman does not mean that shes just doing movies with him which clearly you can see that shes worked with others. The most movies that shes done with the same actor are with Akshay. You said her doing EK tha tiger was more than enough and thats why I commented. You made it sound like they done so many movies together  now thats 😆😆. Its almost 3 years since they have done a movie together. Plus Salman  is rocking and every actress wants to work with him.

@Mandy,I agree but the most vocal are the ones who openly support Katrina others don't care. The thing I don't like is that whenever someone says like me they like SaL-Kat pairing people just jump on them like we are crazy or something. I think we have a right to an opinion as well. Yet as someone said, as long as Salman is there am interested
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

what so hillarious😲 Its my opinion as I said and I want to see them together😉 Plus, her doing movies with Salman does not mean that shes just doing movies with him which clearly you can see that shes worked with others. The most movies that shes done with the same actor are with Akshay. You said her doing EK tha tiger was more than enough and thats why I commented. You made it sound like they done so many movies together  now thats 😆😆. Its almost 3 years since they have done a movie together. Plus Salman  is rocking and every actress wants to work with him.

@Mandy,I agree but the most vocal are the ones who openly support Katrina others don't care. The thing I don't like is that whenever someone says like me they like SaL-Kat pairing people just jump on them like we are crazy or something. I think we have a right to an opinion as well. Yet as someone said, as long as Salman is there am interested

I was saying THIS in bold is hilarious. Why do all of you jump up about everything?! Chill out!

And btw who r these ppl who go crazy when you say you like Salman-Kat? WHO?!