Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
that  was super duper hot..mast luved it!!
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I did not knew what to comment on it.It was the last night that I read it around 2 I think but then it's just now that I am able to write something, as I think I can't just praise U so just will let U know that what have U done to me๐Ÿคข
By the time I completed the whole OS it was around 2, my house had already sank into the pool of darkness, leaving with this shadowing rays.I was already not into my senses at that time feeling drowsy and the update was not less than someone had spiked me with some drugs truly and completely loosing all my senses.
After I just turn down the shadowing lighst too I made my way towards washroom as I recalled I didn't brushed after my feast.I went in strolling in darkness closed the door still lost.I took the brush in my left hand washed it forgot to turn of the tap looking onto the flowing water, my right hand involuntarily moved towards soap I took it and applied it to my brush and then circulating it in my hand to pour that sour water more on the brush, placing it aside, I moved it to my mouth and started rubbing it still lost in the flow of water.Just then my tongue disgraced its taste and I came to my real sense making all kind of sounds n faces all  could do was yuck yuck yuck n yuck I hardly ever tasted any soap and I couldn't believe I rubbed into my whole mouth.I immediately ran towards the kitchen hitting my toe to the table but still managed to get myself a chocolate but still the sting could be felt into my throat I ended I whole jug of water doing nothing but inflating my stomach further, then I came back checked twice if it was toothpaste and some another torture for me, came back to bed around 3 all smiling wasting one hour in nothing and then drifted to sleep making a mental note never ever after reading a washroom scene go into a washroom U will surely land into a big problem.
Lately I realized if it would be a kitchen scene might I would have set the whole house on fire๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
So still do I need to say what your OS had an effect on me๐Ÿ˜ณ
It was beautifully written I loved the way U started completley different, I was really confused as to what will you show but then what it turned into was out of my imagination๐Ÿ˜†also making fun of them๐Ÿ˜† the only strange thing I came across was swati is a dq๐Ÿ˜ฒ I never knew this๐Ÿคข
Thanks for the Pm and pardon for the late comment but I really enjoyed

P.S the experience got a lil longers shollyyy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is shocking
i mean i have read all your works till date but why have not "like' & comment on it ??? (except the discontinue one : Shackles of Love)
me getting fools day by day
well, like always loved it
you should often to OS yaar
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hot hot hot
loved it...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

loved it very much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u very much fr such a lovely os...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just finish reading this. This is mind blowing. Way to HOT my dear... Explaned in detail.. I need FAN!!!! Its getting really HOT!!! ๐Ÿ˜