Maaneet OS..An Innocent Seduction..for JIA;)

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys. Me is back with another OS!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I had this idea and had written this last week, but looks like GHSP beat me to it.

Was a little doubtful as to whether to post it or not, but since its specially for GJM, I thought might as well!

DISCLAIMER:

This is NOT the sequel to the previous OS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And this most definitely IS a MAANEET OS with a special IF friends ka tadka.

Dedicated to my GJM

Jiu baby wishing you a very happy belated birthday. I am sorry but I couldn't do this in time for your birthday baby. But as they say, better late than never.
πŸ€—wuw ju babyπŸ€—

Also this one's for a few special people, some of them feature below and some don't as they don't take part in one of the daily rituals!

NOTE:

In the OS Maan and Geet are recently married and their marriage was an arranged marriage. But they are now madly in love with each other.

Okies now me running away from here before Jia finishes reading this and comes after my blood.

Abhi to mai NP se mili bhi nahi hu! 😍😍😍😍

So me can't afford to die!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So here goes''''''..do let me know how it was.

=====================================================================================

It was the 4th of October.

A special someone's birthday.

My GJM!

But Madame was angry and ready to commit murder.

Her hubby had woken her up with a jhappi and pappi, informing her that he had to go to office for an "impotent mitting"! No amount of pouting, cajoling or threatening had helped!

So here she was.

Sitting in front of her laptop, waiting for yet another episode of GHSP while hubby dearest had gone to get dressed, after manfully forcing down a "delicious" breakfast of burnt toast and extra sweet coffee served to him with a sugar coated glare warning him against making a single comment!

====================================================================================

9.25 On the clock!

Everyone was sitting in front of their televisions, some in front of their lappys singing "Mahi ve Mahi ii Mahi ve...Mahi ve Mahi Mahi veee"😍😍

We are all ready with the countdown. Hugs and kisses are being passed around.

Jia is still cursing hubby dearest but is praying for NPM. "Hay Babaji! Meri birthday pe ye gift to de do!"😍😍

Sonia has just reached home and managed to put on the PC so she can enjoy chatting and kossoing the CVs while watching the epi.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Eshu bye bol ke TV pe dekhne ke liye vatking! Good baby! Increase trps!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

There is Nidzz chilaaaing mahiii mahiii mahiii.😳😳

Reya baby has droned out her professor's monotonous lecture and the professor too since its not wednesdayπŸ˜‰ and is glued to the star player.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Swats is pouting and doing her nautanki.😳😳

Sanooo has deigned to grace us with her presence tonight.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Gouri is banning hubby from entering the rooms she can watch in peace.🀣🀣

Shreya is cursing the Uni guys!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

And me?? Aashu is as usual in NP dreamsss'😍😍till I find NPM on screen that is'.😍😍fir temporarily side track ho jaati hu!πŸ˜‰

And we are all counting last 10 secs to mahiii''''''.⭐️

====GHSP Season 2====

Geet looked up from her task, rolling her eyes when she heard her husband screaming and raising the whole house. "Geeettt! Geeettt! Mera wo green wala shirt kidhar hai? Maine kitni baar kaha hai ke meri cheezon ko mat haath lagaya karo!"

She narrowed her eyes pointedly at the accusation. Looking up she complained to Babaji "Dekha Babaji! Abhi ye keh rahe he maine, Maine! Inki cheese uthal puthal ki hai! Do din nahi hue honeymoon se aake aur abhi se hi inke tewar badal gayee!" while walking towards their bedroom.

The sight which met her eyes blew her temper sky high. All her clothes were scattered on the bed while he rummaged through the closet for that darned green shirt. "Ye aap kya kar rahe ho! Hatiye waha se" she shrieked as she visualized the amount of time she would have to spend putting everything back.

Hearing his wife's not-so-melodious voice, Maan looked at her, noting the flushed cheeks and fiery expression. He looked around at the mess he had created and thought "Aaj to tu gaya beta!"

Not wanting to appear scared, he immediately took the offensive "Geet meri ek cheez jagah pe nahi hoti! Jab se tum''" he trailed off as she advanced towards him.

The whole world, who trembles by just the mention of Maan Singh Khurrana's ire, would have been shocked to see the fear reflected on his face as his sweet petite wife glared daggers at him!

She pointedly stepped around him, opening the left side drawer, drew out a crisp pressed green shirt, handing it over with a glare. "Aaj ke baadh, aap ko kuch chahiye to mujhse poochiye. Mere cupboard me cheeze uthal puthal mat kijiega! Samjhe?"

"Haan madam bilkul samajh gaya." He answered back meekly, taking the shirt and shrugging into it. He reached into the cupboard to take out the rest of the gear, when he decided to have a little fun at her expense. "Geet wo mera pant aur waistcoat? Abhi tumne hi bola na ke mai cupboard me haath na daalu!"

Geet silently removed his suit and gave it to him, then turned to leave jerkily. As she reached the door, he called back again, "Geet wo mera rumaal aur wallet?"

He tried hard to hold back his laughter at her expressions. She barged in, took the handkerchief and wallet banging it on the table she asked haughtily, "Aur kuch chahiye?" the look in her eyes dared him to utter a word.

He shook his head in negative as he watched her huff away in temper. "Geeet! Rokooo'."

As she turned around to blast him, she found him mere inches away from her, and she instinctively steeped back tripping over. But before she could hit the ground, strong arms grabbed her and steadied her against his hard body!

MAHIII

Her eyes which were closed in fear opened slowly. The lashes dreamily revealing her soulful eyes, making him forget himself. He tightened his hold on her and pulled her closer as he reached forward to whisper in her ear "Thank you Geet." Then as if he couldn't help himself, he gently kissed her earlobe tracing the tip of his tongue to her cheek, till he reached the corner of her mouth. Her breathing became labored as she opened her mouth slightly waiting for his lips to capture her own.

"Geet bte'.kidhar ho aap'." Dadi ma's voice broke their moment and Geet jumped out of his arms as if scalded. "Aayi dadima" she called, turning to glower once again at her husband before running out of the room. Leaving behind a frustrated Maan cursing the timing of his dadima!

================================================

At the breakfast table, Geet was still giving him the death glares for ruining her pristine well managed room. He pleaded with his eyes for forgiveness, naughtily staring at her lips, making her blush at the memory of the stolen kiss. Her pink hued cheeks and slight smile was enough to make his day and he happily went off to dream of the night to come.

======================================================

A couple of days later, Geet again found the room in a mess and Maan shouting for her.

Maan had decided enough was enough! He couldn't find anything in his own room! Everything was messed up as far as he was concerned! "Ek file bhi jagah pe nahi milti!"

Since the day Geet had entered his life; she had turned everything upside down, including his room it seemed!

So he had shouted at her for nothing while Geet patiently removed his clothes, holding on to her temper, and offered to do it for him every day, if he so wished.

Maan in his temper got carried away and shouted "Haan yehi theek hoga. Waise bhi it's your duty as a good wife to see to her husband's needs!"

Geet's eyes popped out at the MCP comment, her temper boiling, but had held her tongue knowing Maan was doing it to rile her, "Mai bhi dekhti hu kab tak aapki ye manmani chalti hai! Kal inko mazaa nahi chakaya na to mera naam bhi Geet Maan Khurrana nahi! Hmmmph!" saying so she left the bedroom with fire in her eyes.

=====================================================================================

That night, lying replete in Maan's arms, Geet decided to put her plan into action.

"Maan mai soch rahi thi ke jabse maine humare kamre me changes kiye hai, aapko kitni takleef hoti hai. Roz subah apni cheeze dhoondne me. To kal se mai aapke kapde nikaal ke bed par rakh doongi. Taaki aapko roz der na ho." She said innocently.

Maan guiltily looked at her. He knew he had gone overboard in the morning. But his Mishti was so sweet. She was taking his words seriously. His already over-inflated ego moved up another notch!

He hadn't wanted to marry in the first place. But now he was glad that dadima had convinced him otherwise. In the short span of time he had known her, Geet had become an essential part of his life. Who could help but fall for her innocence. She was everything he could have hoped for and more.

"Are nahi Geet iski koi zaroorat nahi hai! Aaj subah to mai bas aevehi ghussa ho gaya tha."

"Nahi nahi Maan! I will do it. Mujhe accha lagega agar aap mere pasand ke kapde pehnenge to." She maintained a straight face with difficulty. Maan noticed an evil glint in her eye but it almost immediately disappeared, making him think it was his imagination. He looked at her beautiful face and got lost in her eyes. Not able to resist her lure, he closed the distance between them taking her lips in a kiss again  bespeaking the passion running riot between them.

==========================================================================

The next morning Maan came out of the washroom, wrapped in a towel, 😍😍😍😍😍 after his shower to find his clothes kept on the bed. He smiled thinking of his caring wife, but the smile was wiped off in an instant as he came closer.

On the bed were kept his light grey trousers, grey waistcoat and a maroon colored shirt.

He looked at the clothes in disbelief, afraid to go near them, looking as if a snake was going to jump out and bite him.

Geet, who was hiding behind the door, laughed seeing his horrified expression. "Abhi dekhti hu Mr. Khurrana aap mujhe kaise meri DUTY yaad dilate hai!"

Before he could quietly change the dreadful color combination, she breezed in with a cup of coffee. "Ye lijiye aapke liye garam garam black coffee. Maine apne haathon se banayi hai. Aur aapke kapde. Who bhi maine nikale. Acche hai na. Pata hai mera aaj subah adha ghanta aapke kapde select karne me gaya. Maine kabhi kisi ke liye pehle kapde nahi nikale na. Fir mujhe laga ke jo rang maine pehna hai, usi rang ke aapke liye bhi nikalti hu," she prattled on referring to her grey and pink saree.

"Aap aise kyu khade hai? Change nahi karna aapko? Jaldi tayyar ho jaayiye, warna aap late ho jaoge!" she finished biting back the laughter seeing him try to find a way out of the dilemma. He didn't want to hurt her, but there was no way he could walk out wearing THAT color combination.

Deciding to rub it in, she added in a hurt voice "Aapko meri choice pasand nahi aayi? Theek hai kal se mai nahi nikaalungi" a few fake tears added to the whole impact.

Maan immediately felt repentant at having hurt her. She was trying her best! It was his fault. He should never have mentioned it to her. Now if he refused, she would be hurt. Cursing his errant tongue he thought hard for a way to escape.

Geet started patting herself mentally. Waiting for him to tell her that he wouldn't wear those clothes and she didn't have to remove his clothes ever and he was sorry for his statement the other day.

But to her surprise, she saw his eyes shining with love and he took the clothes without a word, coming to kiss her on her forehead, murmuring a "Thanks jaan! You are the best" before going to change into them.

Geet was bewildered, never in her wildest dreams had she thought that Maan would wear those clothes. "Dekha Geet wo tumhe kitna pyaar karte hai. Tumhe bura na lage, isliye unhone chup chap se wo joker wale kapde bhi pehan liye. Aur tu hai ke har waqt jhagde pe utar aati hai. Agar ghusse me do chaar baatein tujhe suna bhi di to kya ho gaya. Sun leti na. Tujhe baad me sorry bhi bola tha na. Lekin nahi! Tujhe to apni marzi ki hi karni thi! Abhi bhugto!"

As her tirade ended, she saw Maan coming into the kitchen wearing the hideous clothes she had picked out as a joke. Her normally bold and confident husband was moving about with such reluctance that it brought tears to her eyes.

The last straw was when she saw that Nakool and Mahesh were staring at him, as if they could not believe their eyes. They managed to reign in their laughter with great difficulty, seeing their boss looking like a cartoon!

He stared at them. The typical Maan Singh Khurrana stare, making them scatter like scaredy cats!

He came in for breakfast, smiling at her lovingly, making her feel guiltier.

Geet picked at her food thinking of some way to change what she had done. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice when Maan finished and got up to leave. His "Bye Jaan! Take care." brought her out of her misery. She panicked seeing him leave. There was no way she was sending her husband out wearing those clothes. Not finding any other way, she grabbed a glass of water in a hurry and ran behind him, calling out "Maan. Meri baat suniyeee'"

When he stopped and turned around, she deliberately crashed into him, spilling the water all over him, ruining his dress.

His shout of pain caused her to look down, making her realize that in haste she had dropped piping hot tea and not water all over his chest. Dropping the mug, she held her hands to her mouth rooted to the spot. She looked on in horror as he grimaced in pain. She immediately started wiping his shirt "Sorry Maan wo mujhe nahi pata tha ke ye chai hai I am soo sorry. Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Mere ek mazaak ki wajah se kya ho gaya. Mujhe nahi laga tha ke aap aise ye kapde pehan ke jayenge. Dekhiye sab aap pe hass rahe hai aur aapne mere liye ye cartoon jaise kapde pehan liye." all the while her hands were loosening the buttons of his waistcoat and shirt, tears continuously streaming down her face. His eyes narrowed on the last statement as understanding dawned that his wifey had actually tried to fool him.

As the last button gave way, she removed the shirt to see an ugly red mark forming on his right shoulder and chest area. She touched it lightly, making him gasp in pain. "Bahoot dard ho raha hai Maan?" she tried blowing on it softly; making all rational thought disappear from Maan's brain! Her proximity played havoc with his senses and he all but forget the burning sensation on his chest. Getting no reply from him, she looked up to see him standing utterly still. "Mai bhi kaisi baatein kar rahi hu! Of course dard ho raha hoga! Dekhiye kitna laal ho gaya hai. Aap idhar aayiye mere saath, agar aap ne isko abhi barf nahi lagaya to ye aur bhi jalega." Saying so, she took his hand and led him back to the kitchen.

Leaving him standing near the table, she went to the refrigerator and taking the ice box, came over to stand before him. Pushing him to lean against the table, she gingerly took a few ice cubes and placed them on his red skin causing him to flinch at the coldness. She tenderly moved the ice over his chest, followed by slowly blowing on his skin to soothe the burning sensation. Maan stood still under her innocent touch, the trembling of his body owing nothing to the pain but all due to his nave wife's innocent touch. The contrast of the chilled ice, followed by her warm fingers and then her cool breath all added to the blood pounding in his veins. He stayed there enjoying her ministrations, gripping the table hard till his knuckles showed white!

Geet was lost in her own world, what had at first started out as an angel's mercy errand, was now a delight in tactile pleasure. She admired her husband's perfectly carved pectorals and the flat board stomach, each muscle gleaming with perfection. She lightly trailed her fingers on his skin, exploring him, lost in him. They both were enjoying themselves in this madness, never realizing when the ice disappeared from between his skin and her finger. Still her exploration continued. His nipples were erect calling her attention, and she hesitantly touched it, making him shudder in response. Geet's lips moved , as if of their own accord, towards the gleaming bare flesh, placing feather light butterfly kisses everywhere. "Is that better?" she asked huskily. He caught her hand, which was moving lower, "Geet love you have to stop now before I lose it completely and take you right here on the kitchen table." His words brought her out of the seductive daze she was in, making her go bright red. Looking down, she saw that his pants were also ruined due to the water that had dribbled from the ice.

Grabbing some tissues, she tried wiping his chest of the excess water, making him wince in pain. "Ouch"

"Kya hua? Laga aapko? Aap bhi na. bilkul khayal nahi karte apna! Aap jaayiye aur change kar lijiye mai ointment lekar aati hu." saying so she pulled away from him and headed towards his study, where the first aid kit was kept.

As she went away, Maan regained some of his equilibrium, and remembered Geet's words. "Accha to you were trying to play games with me! Haan Geet. Mai bhi Maan Singh Khurrana hu. Aise to tumhe nahi chodunga!" saying so he started walking towards their bedroom.

When Geet came back, she found her husband standing in front of the mirror, stripped to the waist, grimacing in pain as he touched the sore skin. He was clad only in his ultra tight body hugging pants😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 making Geet stand there for a minute, mentally drooling over all the glorious heavenly perfection laid bare to her eyes, her eyes glazing over with lust, her fingers trembling slightly.

Maan could see his wifey in the mirror admiring his form. Smirking to himself, as he knew the reaction his body had on his wife, he called out "Geet udhar khade reh ke kya dekh rahi ho. Idhar aao aur meri madad karo na please. This is burning so badly" he added innocently.

His words jerked her back to reality and she came running over to check him out! As she came near, she saw that the redness had increased considerably, in fact, if she was not wrong; it looked a anusual shade of red! As she went to touch his skin, he caught her hand saying "Geet chune pe dard ho raha hai!" with a puppy dog face.

The thought of her Maan in pain was enough to wipe of all her suspicions. "Sorry Maan. Meri wajah se dekhiye na kya ho gaya. Rukiye, mai toothpaste lekar aati hu. Ointment to nahi mili mujhe." saying so she went to the washroom.

Maan smiled winningly, seeing that she had fallen into his trap. Picking up Geet's red lipstick from the dressing table, he applied a little more to add to the red effect and followed her quietly, locking the washroom door behind him.

Coming behind her, he whispered "Nahin Geet uski zaroorat nahi hai. Thoda thanda pani daal loonga to theek ho jaunga. Waise bhi I am feeling kind of sticky with that tea all over me"

"Are haan. Wo to mai bhool hi gayee. Why don't you take a shower? You will feel better."

Maan moved towards the shower and closed the curtain. He waited for a minute, and then lifted his arm and yelped in pain. She immediately came running as he had known she would.

When she entered the shower cubicle, Maan grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him, plastering her against his slightly wet body with one hand while he closed the shower curtain with the other. "Maan" she shrieked! "Ye aap kya kar rahe hai! Mere kapde dekhiye pure gile ho gayee!"

"Abhi tak geele kaha hue hai Geet?" he said. And when she turned to look at him questioningly, he instantly swung the shower knob, splaying both of them with cold water, drenching them completely. "Dekha abhi gile ho gayee!" he added with a naughty smirk.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6knvG8ZLW_M[/YOUTUBE]

(music)

The water cascading down both of them was drenching their bodies. Her saree was stuck to her curves like a second skin, almost transparent, rendering her luscious form nearly nude. His heated gaze travelled over each delicious curve, every dip and elevation adding to his arousal.

She glared at him angrily, and stepped away from the shower spray, trying to wipe off the excess water from her hair. As she stepped away, he caught her hand and pulled her back towards him making her land flush against his body. She looked up to complain, but the look in his eyes mesmerized her. She read his intentions in his eyes, blushing furiously.

Dekha teri mast nigahon mein
Nasha hai ada hai mohabbat hai

She tried to lower her eyes, but he wrapped his fingers in her hair, pulling her head towards him. Looking deep into her eyes, he lowered his head to sip at a drop of water dancing teasingly on her chin. Sucking it in, he bit her there, making his way towards her lips. he captured her lips with his, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss but she pulled away, trying to leave again.

Aaja tujhe bahon mein le lo main
Roop ye gazab hai kaymat hai
Dhadkane tez ho jane do
pyar mein hosh kho jaane do

He wrapped his arms around her bare waist, locking her within them. The touch of his hands on her bare skin made Geet weak in the knees and she caught his shoulders for support. Her heartbeat increased in tempo, along with his. He lowered his head to capture her lips again in a warm kiss holding her firmly within the cage of his arms, making her feel the kiss till the tips of her tippy toes.  He punished her for attempting to leave. He nibbled and sucked and licked her lips, his tongue demanding entry to claim the sweetness within. When she refused to let him in, he bit her lip making her gasp. Taking advantage, he immediately dominated the kiss, tasting each and every recess of her mouth. Geet started hitting his chest to free herself, but her puny efforts had no effect on him. As he deepened the kiss, she felt her control slipping till she started responding enthusiastically. Returning each kiss with equal fervor.

They kept kissing each other hungrily, each unable to let the other go. Geet's hands went around his neck to bring him closer. His fingers danced around her skin on the waist, tracing circles around her navel making her arch against him, to feel him against her body. They broke apart for air, gasping in air greedily. Refusing to leave her skin, he kissed his way down to her neck, till the top of her cleavage. She threw her head back, to give him better access. The water kept flowing down both of them, in chilling contrast to the heat developed between their bodies. The tip of his tongue, traced the border of her blouse, from her cleavage back to her shoulder, sucking on the water persistently falling there.

Ye husn aur ye mastiyaan

Chane lagi hai madhoshiyan

Ufff do dilo ke saaz par

Gaane lagi hai khamoshiyaa

His hand removed her pallu from the shoulder clasp, tearing it in his haste; all the while his lips and tongue were creating their magic on her skin. He turned her around, kissing the nape of her neck lightly pushing her hair over her shoulder to bare her back to his caresses. His fingers tugged at the dori, and then unsnapped the hook holding her blouse together. He placed kisses from her neck along her spine bending down on his knees till he reached her waist chain. He turned her around, kissing her on her navel, showering wet kisses over her flat stomach, removing the loosened blouse and tossing it away.

apni julfon ki khusbu uda
aur mujhko deewana bana

He kissed her curves over her bra, and lifted his head to bury it in her hair, hiding his face within the luxurious mass. He inhaled the aroma that was Geet herself, without any artificial enhancement. The innate intoxicating scent of her body was driving him wild. This was the fragrance enriching his life and filling his dreams.

He entangled is hands in her air, pulling her head back to feast on her lips again. He kissed her fully on the lips, making both of them moan in desire.

ruswaion se darta he mann
accha nahi deewanapan
tune mujhe yu chu liya

kaap utha mera badan

She was also a willing participant in the madness, kissing him back forcefully. When they broke apart, she clutched him possessively. Kissing him all over his naked chest, her hands roamed the skin of his back, feeling his muscles clench against her fingers, a silent testimony to her effect on him. His hands on her bare waist clenched marking her delicate skin. His fingers splayed around, trying to feel as much of her as possible. One of his hands came up to cup her brea**, making her moan in desire. Her body became a shivering mass of pure sensations; his hand kept tormenting her, massaging her br***, switching to its twin to shower it with the same treatment. He looked at her lovingly. The angelic beauty in his hands made him eager to claim her. To be sheathed within her. 

yu na dekho mujhe o sanam

dagmagaane lage hai kadam

The love and reverence in his eyes made her heart melt with an answering ache deep within her. His eyes were the window to his feelings. They would convey to her exactly what he is feeling. And right now the message they were delivering was wild and hot and sexy. She shied and raised her hands to close his eyes, hiding herself from his hungry eyes. She stood on tip toes to place a loving kiss on his closed lids, before moving out of his embrace.

Not noticing the pallu of her saree, she tripped over, but was caught in a strong pair of arms before she could hit the ground.

dekha teri mast nigahon me

shokhi hai gazab ki shararat hai

She lay there in her husband's arms, tucked safe against his heart. Their eyes met once again, revealing their innermost desires to each other. His eyes left hers and travelled below, to her curves which were pushing against her b**. His lips followed the same pathway, sucking on her through the material of her b**. His hands disengaged her pleats and removed her saree, kicking it away with his feet.

kaise teri baahon me aaou mai

roop ye sharam ki amanat hai

pyaar yu na jatao sanam

sharm aati hai jaao sanam

As he lifted her back to her feet, she again tried to escape his hold but was overpowered by his arms which pulled her tighter to him. Her soft curves rubbed against his hard muscled chest, the contrast creating a delicious friction, shooting currents down their bodies making them tremble with lust. She burrowed her head in the crook of his neck, overcome by the heat reflected in his gaze, melting her already pliant body.

His hands unhooked her b**, baring her to his impassioned gaze. Showering her untouched skin with kisses, anointing them with his lips and teeth and tongue, making her writhe in ecstacy. Wanting to return the pleasure, she lifted her head to plant a series of kisses on his nape and shoulders, leading to his chin and finally his lips. She kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, kissing him intimately loosing herself to the sensations he was arousing in her.

sun ye sama kehta hai kya

ruswaion ka darr bhool ja

Very soon, he took over control, pushing her against the wall of the shower cubicle, crushing her with his body, while he wildly kissed her all over her body. He lifted himself off her for a second to get rid of her remaining clothes, his eyes feasting over every inch of her delicate skin revealed to him.

He kissed each part of her body, from the tips of her toes to her forehead, not an inch was left un-touched by his clever tongue and lips.

dil ko sanam samjha zara

yu na mere nazdeek aa

aankh jhukne lage hai meri

sunke baattein ye jadooo bhari

She was a wrecked mass of quivering sensations hugging the wall behind her for support as he worked his magic and played her body like a magician. When she could bare it no longer, she caught his head and brought him back to her lips. Looking in satisfaction at her shuddering form, he went to bite her earlobe and whisper in detail about what he intended to do to her, making her eyes widen in shocked surprise.

His eyes gleamed possessively looking at her heaving chest and clenched fists, her hard buds proclaiming their arousal, her eyes laced with passion and hunger, her trembling lips moaning his name, hungering for the fulfillment only he could give her. The male within him rejoiced at her open declaration of her need. His eyes held a similar need for her, his body hungered for the sweet warmth of hers, while his soul called out to its soul mate.

(music)

Not able to bear the separation for even a moment longer, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into their bedroom. He laid her on the bed, all wet and naked while he removed his trousers, and then proceeded to fulfill all that he had moments ago promised her, making her writhe in delight and ecstasy till his control snapped and he took her to the peaks of rapturous symphony.

====NO PRECAP====

There was pin drop silence. Everyone was dead! Not even one person alive after seeing the hot hot Maaneet scene. Waise we couldn't see anything past the infamous much awaited "pardah"!

But then we are used to the lanterns and pardahs as part and parcel of GHSP! So our overactive imaginations definitely filled in the gaps!

Jiu's eyes were glazed over with NPM's image.

She thanked Babaji for fulfilling her wish but as usual her complaint was attached to it. "Babaji aapne meri ye ek muraad puri kar di! Lekin agar aap inhe office jaane se rok lete to kitna accha hota. Apni pyaari si bacchi ke liye aap itna nahi kar sakte?" she pouted!

Her talk with Babaji was disturbed when she heard a "ping" indicating that she had received a new message.

On clicking it she saw it was from Aashu.

"GJM. Babaji ko kosne kya kya fayda. Babaji helps those who helps themselves. Aur waise bhi samajhdar ko ishaara kafi hota hai. Babaji ne teri ek muraad puri kar di aur dusre ka rasta bata diyaa"

The frown on Jia's face turned to an evil smirk as she understood what she had to do!

"Here I come hubby dearest! Let's see how you escape me now!"

Do I really need to mention that Jijz never made it to the office that day and neither did Jiu come back OL!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hota hai!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Oh and btw 2 hrs later Muskaan comes crying and "chulking" as she had missed the episode!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So how was it??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Me escaping before Jia manages to catch me!πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜³

Btw GJM this was my PhD presentation...bol paas ke failπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

==================================================================

so how is it???😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
plz do let me kno...😳😳😳

And please don't forget to press the LIKE button.😳😳😳😳

IMPORTANT NOTE::

Hello guys.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You know we have been thinking about this for the past few days( we as in me, Sonia, Jia and Eshu). That we sometimes update on the same day and PMing becomes tiresome due to our busy schedules. Plus the PM list is almost the same.Ouch

So to make our work easier..(actually that's a lie..me n Sonia are soo gonna dump this on Jia and get off scott free!! LolzπŸ˜†)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Anyways to make our work easier, we have created a common ID for PMs.

KaminisKult

Please do add this to your buddy list if you require a PM for our updates.

AASH- Shackles of Love

SONIA- Ripped Apart and Kaliren

JIA- Dreams and Rishtey

Plus any other OS/FF we come up with!

Thanks a bunch.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

We will try to add a few people, but it will get difficult to add all. So please bear with us and add this ID.OuchOuch

This is the second last time we are using our respective IDs for PMs.

From next to next update onwards, we will PM only from KaminisKult id!

So just add the below ID to ur Buddy list

Look at the post below for PMs..

Much Love,

The Kaminis.

Embarrassed

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaminisKult thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail

Add this ID for PMs

Love
The Kaminis πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KaminisKult - 12 years ago
-jia- thumbnail
r
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I cannot decide again if I wanna kill u or hug u...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Aash good one..me speechless so no comment.. Actually i am pain..didn't see epi yet no cable..heard ur mom was there so u might have caught it ol na..anyways will comment and like 2mor..hv low battery on fone and want to sleep so i get up on time to watch morn repeat.. Love
ren even i didntsee the epi..even me cryinggg
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THAT WAS HOT HOT HOT!
ruchs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey dears...😊

amazing OS..πŸ‘. me blushing...😳

belated happy b'day jia!!!!πŸ€—

yaar but what does MCP mean???πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: ruchs

hey dears...😊

amazing OS..πŸ‘. me blushing...😳

belated happy b'day jia!!!!πŸ€—

yaar but what does MCP mean???πŸ˜•

Male Chauvinist PigπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aash u dint change much from what u had PMed me... bas thoda sa change hai... waise i loved it.. maine toh tumhe sunday subah hi bola tha that i loved it... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
meee

hayyyeee...hayyeee...☺️☺️☺️...what did you do my DQ ? this was...was...was...just too gud...reya blushing like crazy now β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ...tauba tauba...ur Maan and Geet seem to have a PHD in seduction...and making viewers faint πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

btw...i can't watch Geet while i am in lecture on any day...cause if Maaneet are doing such things onscreen that everyone sitting above me would be staring at my laptop screen πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ...not that i blame them since Maaneet are just too gud...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...but still...can't take the risk...

meee L-O-V-E-D it...just amazing πŸ‘...

love you my DQ πŸ€—
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago