Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Mujhe jhooti makkaar keh rahe ho,Meenu?😭😭😭😭 Patil Saab hates dhoka & farebi & jaal saazi! He'll hate me too😭😭😭

Are that's in personal life, professional life is different no, or are you joining his professionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ok have to go now, today have to do wu(backup)
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Wow! This thread is turning into Zuby Dutta Eternal Story thread!EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know about the lemon BB but the sugar & coconut is new.Must try that soon.
Writerjee read about me?ShockedShockedShockedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I sincerely hope he/she takes it as a huge compliment & gratitude for giving & many like me the enigma called Shri Dutta PatilπŸ˜ƒ

Amma will skin me alive & then bury me in the backyard if she ever knew about this forum & the way I behave here   And no she never figured I went to someone's house for private tuitions in Marathi She thinks I like Mishal as any girl would like a gorgeous hero but she does not know I am "living in" with Patil Saab. If she knew I actually talk,laugh,cry with a man in my room it will be straight to some Maulana for some Jinn Bhagaying ritual🀒🀣 From there to the Mental Health Institute.Both these I can handle.But what will come after that is I'd be married off to the first "Saaaftwaare Engeeener" that comes along. Mag kaay hoyil maazha?😭😭😭 Amma must never know about Patil Saab 

oye i knew your headache medicine was yr patil saabπŸ˜› and yr eternal love for himEmbarrassed
mommy would try to marry u off to the frist saaaftware engineer Shocked that comes alongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't worry yr patil saab will come riding on his white horse like Prithviraj Chauhan😍 and carry his Samyukta Zuby Embarrassedoff to ratnagiriπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
there now yr migraine is out of the window am sureπŸ˜ƒ Mrs.DEmbarrassed
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zuby, I know very well about your Dutta "dreams" and "imaginations" πŸ˜‰. But I thought your already an inmate of a Mental Hospital named "Dutta Shri Ram Patil Hospital For The Incurably Insane Dutta-Addicts" πŸ€” . If your mom ever contemplates on a mental hospital for you, issi mental hospital ka pata dena usse, tu bhi khush aur teri maa bhi khush .

Par "Dutta Deewanis" ki line mein toh main ab bhi khadi hoon ...haan ye sach hain ki tujhse thodi peeche hoon, par phir be I might be somewhere at an arm distance behind you 😎.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago