Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Been on vacation for a week and came home today...home sweet home...😊
So much has happened in the story…😲...just been catching up from episode 437 to 442.

Dutta and Naku moments…as always perfect and so beautiful written…thank you.⭐️👏
Now I am also kind of waiting for the baby to kick and read/imagine Dutta's reaction.

I agree with you Aparna…the SP is going to find out the true and he has already got an idea. The SP does see Dutta differently now and that is good.

Sanjayrao will some how help too…he is not going to leave Dutta to face the trouble by himself.

Baji…I hope he soon will do something where he actually do help Dutta and he need to listen more and talk less.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Nice epi. I think in this situation SP will play an important role, and it might be HE who might either find the real culprit, or discover that DSP was else where when the murder took place. SP has already inquired about Mhatre, so I think HE is closer to the real picture. And this way, Dutta might develop a new found respect for SP, as SP has already started having a soft corner for Dutta after his basti trip. I dont think Baaji will be able to do much this time too, and Dutta might have to thank SP eventually.

Ok, now I feel SP might get hooked with Leela 🤔, as Nakku kept saying after Suds got kicked out "dekhna, is saal jaate jaate Bappa Leela tai ke zindagi mein phir se khushiya bhar dega...", and I dont see any other turning point in Leela's life than her finding a new partner. And Abhijay also seems to be a widower, so not a bad idea 😉.

U knw appu , agree with you 100% ,SP has got a hint Dutta is being framed also  ,,he knws he was trsfd suddenly ,,, and i had this feelign he will get close to  either roops or leela ,whn he entered now,, i feel the scale is bending towards leela ,,,,

hope he starts gettign a soft  corner for d and helps him too !!!  ahhaa kitna acha lagega ,,😳
Sharon08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Nice epi. I think in this situation SP will play an important role, and it might be HE who might either find the real culprit, or discover that DSP was else where when the murder took place. SP has already inquired about Mhatre, so I think HE is closer to the real picture. And this way, Dutta might develop a new found respect for SP, as SP has already started having a soft corner for Dutta after his basti trip. I dont think Baaji will be able to do much this time too, and Dutta might have to thank SP eventually.

Ok, now I feel SP might get hooked with Leela 🤔, as Nakku kept saying after Suds got kicked out "dekhna, is saal jaate jaate Bappa Leela tai ke zindagi mein phir se khushiya bhar dega...", and I dont see any other turning point in Leela's life than her finding a new partner. And Abhijay also seems to be a widower, so not a bad idea 😉.

Ooo I like that!! SP and Leelaaa:-) Im starting to like her a lot lately and this will be sooo cute:-) Im pretty sure Nakku will have something to do with SP disclosing about his past lolz so dont know where Leela will come in the picture:-)  Anddd I just CANNOT wait for his flashback which Im pretttyyy sure will be another Saturday special:-)))) Right BB?!! :-)
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! I loved loved loved too how he sat so coolly with his ankle crossed over his knee!! Kya attitude hai boss. Haath dikha ke paani mana kar diya 😆 
But, i feel if he had just told Naku while leaving, wouldnt it have been better? I mean what was the point of not telling her? She was going to find out and react exactly like that anyway! 😕 Drama Drama Drama, I tell you. 😛 Ok may be he didnt want to stress her out all of a sudden or he wanted to see if his "premonition" of the arrest was true or not. I don't know why but this question is stuck in my head...

Coming to the comments.. Thank u all so much 😳 I read each one of it, but today i am tied up so, I am just going through it quickly because all ur comments make me think a lot... 😛

-- Sharon, please don't fast. I told Lekz also the same thing on the promo thread 😆 the word "fast" makes me very very scared 😛
--Appu: Abhijay and Leela?!?!? 😲 But sudarshan is still alive. 😡 Waise, what about Kishore? Uske liye kaun aayega. I am telling u, if Leela wouldnt address Kishore as Kishorebhau, i would have said they should get married  ek jaisa suffer kiya hai...
--captkirk: arrey jail ke peeche bhi personality ubhar kar aa rahi hai 😆
-- marina: no prob about the late comment dear. u read it and enjoyed that is a big reward 😳
--aishwish: i agree!! Naku has to be strong after overcoming it and i think the way Dutta made her promise to him that she will stay strong, eventually, i think she will 😳
--Raj: i am sure that it has created ripples across. Mhatre has by far been the shrewdest enemy in trapping Dutta. And like Dutta told Balu, his mistake was he gave them all a chance. But i am sure he'll be ruthless the moment he gets a chance now
--Jagruti! That bit about Abhijay's layers is awesome!!! I mean i have been thinking of that too, he can't be all about the duty. I think he seems like a man who has been hardened because something has happened in his life. And his little voices that he hears from "Samiya", his wife makes me feel he was a loving, normal guy too with sincerity for his work, But then, something happened between them or to her, whatever and he has now become hardened to an extent. Even so, u see his interactions with that canteen staffer who keeps nudging him to eat and u feel that there is something soft inside him too. The way he spoke to Naku was again so gentlemanly but when he is dealing with "gangsters" he is hard. Lets be honest, he is a cop who doesnt like to give importance to "law breakers" and we hate him because for us Dutta is the hero 😆 But yes, i defo want to know whats his story.
@Sharon: I am guessing it will be a long one too, not yet sure if his story will be a Sat special or not... because as of now i have no such indications from the writer as to when is it even coming. But i am sure that since we are being given hints, it will come.
--Ani: welcome back dear!! We have kshreya and u returning together! That is awesome... the gang is back! 😛 Hope u had a good trip too! Yes, even i dont think Balu will abandon him, but he was very angry because Dutta being Dutta did not budge from his obstinate ways. 
--Zuby: thank you but forget the comment ... wo last thread mein Aparna ne Question poocha uska answer batao, sacchii wala! 😳😳😳😳
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with BB , do not fast 

Becoz now will start some dishoom dishoom ( I so missed it ) 
D is gonna kick some @$$ ...Kala , Nave and matre ... 
nd I think that Abhijay will join him along with 
Baji and Baluu 

So I am happy and ready with wafers and lemonade 
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@BB, Appu & Raj

There was girl in my class who had moved from Pune some years ago &  at the time DSP ka bhoot mere pe sar chad ke bol raha tha😆.Aaj bhi kuch kam nahi hain😳 We got talking about Maharashtra among other things & she told me her mom was a homemaker & was quite bored in the new city.I just asked if she could teach me the language & she asked her mom & she agreed.I told my mom I was going for Taxation coaching & went to her for over a year.That's how I learnt so much.I learnt the language,diction & even a bit of cooking especially what I thought was yellow rice being served to Patil Saab each morning.I came to know it was called poha. Flaked rice is available here but I wasn't familiar with the cooking method of it.(Waise it is tasty but a bit too dry for me aur yeh lazy Nakku roz roz khilati hain mere sweetheart ko😛.) That's about it.After that I started watching Marathi channels just so I don't forget (Not that its ever possible!)
Evdach aahe maajhi & Saibanchya Marathichi gaatha😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

@BB, Appu & Raj

There was girl in my class who had moved from Pune some years ago &  at the time DSP ka bhoot mere pe sar chad ke bol raha tha😆.Aaj bhi kuch kam nahi hain😳 We got talking about Maharashtra among other things & she told me her mom was a homemaker & was quite bored in the new city.I just asked if she could teach me the language & she asked her mom & she agreed.I told my mom I was going for Taxation coaching & went to her for over a year.That's how I learnt so much.I learnt the language,diction & even a bit of cooking especially what I thought was yellow rice being served to Patil Saab each morning.I came to know it was called poha. Flaked rice is available here but I wasn't familiar with the cooking method of it.(Waise it is tasty but a bit too dry for me aur yeh lazy Nakku roz roz khilati hain mere sweetheart ko😛.) That's about it.After that I started watching Marathi channels just so I don't forget (Not that its ever possible!)

Very good efforts👏 Where there is a will there is away.
Watching Marathi channels is the best way to learn more, they show some good quality shows. We had marathi as a subject in the school, but more I learnt watching tv shows & movies, which at times I enjoyed more then Hindi shows. Even there are many good theatre actors who are doing well in tv shows & Hindi Movies.😊

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

@BB, Appu & Raj

Zuby!!! tuzhe paay kutheyat ga?!? 😲 mala pls tuzya paaya padhu deshil ka! aaj tuzha paatilprem kallayay mala! ⭐️ ani kaay saangu tula mazhech marathiche shabd visrun gele mee... pann manapasun tuzhyasaathi ek gaana aahe... Marathit, tuzhya Patisahebaanvar kune banavlela video aahe. mee gelya saha mahinya aagodar pahilela ani itka aavadhla.. aaj tu pann bagh... jo pahila gaana aahe na, tuzhyasaathich aahe asa manat vichar kar 😳 Patil Saheb mhanje tuzhya pari kathetil rajkumar na 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5jSGCP39o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZoCv4hR1I[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Zuby!!! tuzhe paay kutheyat ga?!? 😲 mala pls tuzya paaya padhu deshil ka! aaj tuzha paatilprem kallayay mala! ⭐️ ani kaay saangu tula mazhech marathiche shabd visrun gele mee... pann manapasun tuzhyasaathi ek gaana aahe... Marathit, tuzhya Patisahebaanvar kune banavlela video aahe. mee gelya saha mahinya aagodar pahilela ani itka aavadhla.. aaj tu pann bagh... jo pahila gaana aahe na, tuzhyasaathich aahe asa manat vichar kar 😳 Patil Saheb mhanje tuzhya pari kathetil rajkumar na 😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5jSGCP39o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZoCv4hR1I[/YOUTUBE]

Paay tar mala aaplya padayla pahije,BB! Mee ithke varsha kasa rahile mala visarlay. Ata jithe bagte tech distyat mala. Shopping, movies,Dinner kashyat hi man laagat naahi.Kasa tasa abhyas matra karoon ghete. Aai la khoop bhiti waatay mala baghoon. MR serial sodoon gele tyana khoop khushi zhaali hoti ki vede pana sutel pann tey kaahi hota na disat naahi.😆
Will you belive me that same girl translated that song for me last year.Its was after that I got the idea of classes with her mom.Here's proof:

When I read those lines I was sure they were written for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And the way she sings it straight from the heart👏👏👏👏 Superb!

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Zuby :- You actually learnt Marathi for Dutta 😲?!?! And you also learnt to cook Poha which is Dutta's fav 😲?!?! Aisi deewangi toh maine pehle kabhi nahin dekhi .
Zuby tussi great ho ...now I have to admit you are Dutta's GREATEST deewani...sabse zyada !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago