Epi 442: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Grim dark &  edgy episode.πŸ₯Ί Just like Sweetheart D😳 Felt very heartbroken to see my DSP being locked  in that cobwebbed & greasy room.But I am not losing  confidence.He will break every last bone of his vile enemies And return home victorious like a true warrior king that he is.And Abhijay soon will become his number one fan😳

Thanks BB & Writerjee for the webisode😊
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey BB ...The Sunday special episode was a rapchik episode..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved the dutta ' SP eye locks.. both of them knew how delicate the situation was.. to avoid unrest among the people.. ishare ishare mein hee uda le gaya hamare DSP  ko...

Naku - Baabi talk was very beautiful I was πŸ˜­  thru out... especially the kadvi dawai lene wali baat ... (i remembered my mom telling me this)

Tasha moments were cute... 😍DSP knew wa was waiting for him out n the way he told naku to take care of herself and bauli... ufff

Today's episode the Nave - Mhatre convo on SP... his past wd be interesting ... Mhatrejee picture toh aapki banegi...  

Hope DSP is not arrested ... patli galli please koi nikal lana... Balu dada... help please...  

its gonna be a real tough time for the officers at the Police headquarter ek tarf DSP aur dusri tarf SP...

ok anticipatory bail nahin hain toh bhi kya ...  postmortem report mangwao...  time of murder batao pehle...if it can be proved that DSP was not at the place of murder.. Dutta will be given bail... hain na ...BB?? 

Vahiniji wants to go and meet SP... please take her Baaji...  i want to see her giving some more gyaan to SP

Waiting for tomo...

@ shreya... was missing u on the forum ... good to see u back ... hope u had a good time...

Did try to post my message on Epi 441 but alas due to net connection... 

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is the saddest episode of LTL, dutta in jail😭 but jail mein bhi kya attitue boss, each gesture so crisp...I always found dutta at his best when in adverse circumstances. I have full faith in him i'm sure he'll out of this mess soon. i think subah tak jial ki deewarein are gonna melt itna hawt banda ander hai...lol. I feel sorry for naku, i know she's in the most vulnerable state but i want her to stand strong as soon as she's out of initial shock... that's the beauty of her character. Thank you for the epi/webisode.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with all so depressign to see Dutta inside  but wht atitude ,,col n crisp..i am also confident Dutta will eventually slay his demons and cme hme as a winner ,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜ƒ

interesting to see hw he is going to cme out of this soup..
 nave ,,is joinign mhatre and boy kala is still living in the dream that she is in control of the situation,,,

uske paav ke niche se kabhi bhi jammen khishak jayegi   .

nave seems to be the biger shark , he probably wil phasooan Mhatre also 

agreee with u aishwish , hope naku cmes out stronger after the inital shock ,,,

the heat is on for abhijay  too ,looks like Bhonsale's death has trigged more tension in the cops n underwrld and political world too,,,

hope SP wil investigate mhatre soon and find the truth  ,, and as zuby said be Dutta fan # 1 soon πŸ˜ƒ

Balu dada  plz do smething soon

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow thank you BB.i've kind of missed providing my views for the last episode or so i think but i am up to date and here i am to say thank you for the read! i thought i would save my views for today..so here we go. Now for me the sat special was a real tension builder.  I could feel the build up to what has turned out to be a bad situation. The moment Dutta says his goodbye to Naku..it was evident that maybe he would return home as hoped. Loved his words before leaving...meri bauli aur naku..ka khyal.. aw bless him!😍
Now coming to the most recent episode i think my highlight had to be nakusha talking to her little one..  - it was just so sweet..
Very much looking forward to how dutta deals with the situation at hand. In the long run i feel that abhijay will side with Dutta..but the guy seems to be very interesting..there is some layers beneath his character that are yet to be defined..thats for sure. There is defo some deeper relevance to his character the outer dutiful officer cant be the end to this guy.
Cant wait till our patil sahib has a face of with this guy..looking forward to some amazing interaction dialogue wise. Team patil all the way!! πŸ˜‰
Thank you very much...
Looking forward to 2morrow.
jagruti
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
Sharon08 thumbnail
Dutttaaa...Nahiii!!!!
Someone do something! Pleaseee!! 😭 I'll even fast for you 😭

Balu Dada I know ur doing something but pleaseee hurry...I cant see Dutta in that crappy place:-(( STUPID BAJJI! Stop wasting time!!

OMG how can he bee sooo cute even now ... scaring the lil cops lolz!! I love you BB and co. πŸ€—... the story is sooo gripping. Everytime I think this is the best episode...the next one gets even better! πŸ‘
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't imagine Dutta behind bars, doesn't suit his personality.  Baludada do something fast.  Wd b interesting to know this SP's personal life history.  He has some tragedy hidden in his mind too.  
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice epi. I think in this situation SP will play an important role, and it might be HE who might either find the real culprit, or discover that DSP was else where when the murder took place. SP has already inquired about Mhatre, so I think HE is closer to the real picture. And this way, Dutta might develop a new found respect for SP, as SP has already started having a soft corner for Dutta after his basti trip. I dont think Baaji will be able to do much this time too, and Dutta might have to thank SP eventually.

Ok, now I feel SP might get hooked with Leela πŸ€”, as Nakku kept saying after Suds got kicked out "dekhna, is saal jaate jaate Bappa Leela tai ke zindagi mein phir se khushiya bhar dega...", and I dont see any other turning point in Leela's life than her finding a new partner. And Abhijay also seems to be a widower, so not a bad idea πŸ˜‰.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago