Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I think nerves got to her...poor thing..that song is so popular and iconic so obviously to sing it is no easy task...I appreciate her effort but sorry Ragz that was just bad😭

on the plus side her sari is GORGEOUS

please guys who are in India...please vote for her
Siddhi_ thumbnail

I was soo relieved to know that Ragini is not in bottom 3, means she didnt have to perform to save herself from elimination because I think the audience votes saved her this time :) But yeah, peoples in India, keep on voting :D And hope Ragini is able to perform better next week, Insha'Allah

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^all the more pressure for next week😭 ugh
Siddhi_ thumbnail
^Yeah, thats true, I just hope she chooses a better song that she is able to perform well on, I want her to go far in the show :)
again u opened appreciation thread u should post all her posts in one thread only this will make thready less messy and unpolluted😉
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shewill be fine next week, dhekna InshaAllah, she got so much love from here in London, she will be all pumped up to Jam yeah !!! GO Ragini GO for it, you can do it.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Regardless of whatever happens each week on this show, I still adore Ragini and I love her singing. She has a beautiful voice and she is a joy to watch and listen to - her renditions of songs in the past, before this show, are ones that I will think of always...I really hope we get to hear more soulful songs from her because she has such a sweet voice when she just lets go and allows the melody to flow!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just pray and wish that her song selection is fantastic, I heard the lag Ja galay many many times, I loved the start , infact I liked the song yes there were mistakes but they were not something which can not rectified easily.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wish she'd sung Lag Ja Gale as freely as she did during that Tellychakkar interview back in 2008...That was truly such a beautiful rendition, very free-flowing! And her voice is VERY sweet - she just needs to showcase that more!

I'm just going to focus on what happens in the weeks to come now since she was so good-natured about what happened last week. I loved her reactions to Manasi's song and her comment about competing as actresses!

As an aside: I've loved all her clothes so far, she looks so lovely! 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANK GOODNESS SHE is SAFE! People's votes have given her another chance to prove herself so LETS JUST HOPE that she does better next time and INSHALLAH, she WILL. Please can you all keep voting EXTRA EXTRA...on behalf of her overseas fans. Thankyou😃