Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^I wish I could.😭...par kambakht Zee, I cant vote since I'm in US

is there online voting like there was for Jhalak?
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

^I wish I could.😭...par kambakht Zee, I cant vote since I'm in US

is there online voting like there was for Jhalak?

Lo bhai even ur from Videsh πŸ˜†...Sab kaam hume hin karna padhta hai πŸ˜†...Unfortunately there is not Online voting for this Show 😑 ..

Tani91 thumbnail
^tell me about itπŸ˜” UGH...well I hope that there is a judges save thingy in this show like there is in American Idol...or else the good singers will go and the glass breakers (in a literal sense) will stayπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ because Indian janta and public voting...never go hand in hand
greenleaf007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

^tell me about itπŸ˜” UGH...well I hope that there is a judges save thingy in this show like there is in American Idol...or else the good singers will go and the glass breakers (in a literal sense) will stayπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ because Indian janta and public voting...never go hand in hand

Hey u cant blame the Indian Public for not voting coz hum kitna bhi kar le...The creatives do whatever they want and think πŸ˜• ...and yes the save thingy u talking about is called 'wild card or Veto power' where the judges have the power to save them ...i hope they use it correctly

Tani91 thumbnail
^I hope so too. Are they doing eliminations based on judges scores combined with public voting? if so then I dont think Ragini is in danger this week...BUT if looking at Jhalak trends it could be dangerous because she was in the bottom 3 countless times😭
greenleaf007 thumbnail
No idea about it right now..Will come to know abt that in Today's Epi. 😊
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

I can feel it in my fingers
I can feel it in my toes
Ragini is gonna win,
And so the feeling grows πŸ˜†

A very Raginsitic Post Vipra Dikra...Couldn't be more perfect than this πŸ€—...Will vote for her till the end πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...She's my Hero ☺️ ...always trying and coming up with some new high-risked songs ...But i know she can very well Pull this thing Off...πŸ˜ƒ

P.S: Vipra, LucchiiπŸ˜†  i loved how u phele se hin declared Ragini as a Rockstar by Naming her AT thread "Rockstar Ragini khanna" 🀣 ...Mwahhh πŸ˜ƒ

Aap aaye bahaaar aayi πŸ€—
thanks for the lovely comment Niks !!

Ragini is already  ROCKSTAR for all her fans..so i thought what better than naming the AT as ROCKSTAR Ragini AT !!

ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

Thanks a ton Tanu di and Ekta πŸ€—

@Ekta : yes it is possible to put up all videos here..infact i have already planned that..
u will get all the videos in this thread after siddhi uploads them on YTπŸ˜‰

owh thank u vips..kud u plis upload it here as soon as ragini finishes ,,cos i dont want to watch all of them just ragini bits..plus i dont have this channel..😊
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramzzz

owh thank u vips..kud u plis upload it here as soon as ragini finishes ,,cos i dont want to watch all of them just ragini bits..plus i dont have this channel..😊

I don upload videos..
its Siddhi who uploads them..
she uploads only Rgini's part on YT...and as soon as she uploads..she herself will post the video here πŸ˜‰

Armu4eva thumbnail
Oye.. Vipu..why is this thread sho quiet quiet... thoda rocking.. karte hain... Where is our Spamming Queen.. KeKta madam??