Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragipie is a Rockstar guys... she did it..
The way she was performing👏... I just wanted her to sing like that forever😍(I know its not possible😆) totally mesmerizing performance👏
I loved it...
Edited by lovable_ragzfan - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
CONGRATS to Ragz for winning performer of the week...👏 I think the toughest competition is from Mansi and now Chhavi seems to be joining the race

keep you head up Ragi pie and do what you did this week and you will shine😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the beginning for Ragini, one step closer to the title, keep up the spirit, don't look back, focus focus focus, Riaz Riaz Riaz and fans please , vote vote vote vote vote.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOOOHHHOOO🥳

I am so GLAD that she performed excellently !! Wow what charisma she showed.⭐️ What style, what sensuousness!! ⭐️GREAT!!⭐️👏
The black dress with the red accessories was very fetching!!😍
Ragini, you go girl!! 👏👏👏
Siddhi_ thumbnail
YAAY Ragini got Performer of the Week :)

She sang amazing once again. I loved her performance and Im soo glad she got performer of the week because she totally deserved it :D Hope she carries on like and gives us beautiful performances! Insha'Allah :)

Peoples in India, remember to keep voting :)

The video of her performance today will be uploaded in a bit :) Will post the link here as its done!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Heres the link to her performance:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBClugUhEGg[/YOUTUBE]
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
AMAZING...just spectacular keep on rocking Ragi pie and her laughs in the between were just too good😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Today it felt as if another Ragini went inside our Ragini infact three or four Ragini,s in one Ragini as so much variations was done by one NANHI SE JAAN, looked and sounded impossible, it felt as if God has given Ragini few more Raginis in her!! One was doing the song in subtle voice , the other was doing the laughs, the other was giving the expressions in the voice, the other was giving the depth to voice, the other was giving the energy to the voice, the other was giving her the Xfactor to perform it , I couldn't count how many ways Ragini gave the life to the song, I could not help clapping and whistling in my own lounge!!! Mind blowingly boggling!Edited by venture - 12 years ago
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Siddhi..
Thanks for always uploading Ragini's prformance on YT..
it becomes really easy to watch 😳

Ragini Fantatics In India...
Don't be super happy by seeing Ragini in top 2 yesterday..
coz this doesn't mean that we should stop voting...

Don't think that many people out there are voting so why should we vote..
I m voting as much as can...u people please do the same..😉

infinity00 thumbnail
I back Vipra,s comment about Voting, there is only ONE way for Ragini to win the contest and that is VOTING !!! She will do her bit, we have full faith in that, but PLEASE PLEASE don,t let her down by not voting and leaving it for others to do, please KEEP VOTING, ask your family and friends , one or two each , vote by vote , we can see Ragini winning, each and every vote counts. We have seen it before , that voting trend is always dodgy, but lets make an effort to dodge the dodgy voting, by actually voting, Ragini is not going to let us down , lets not let her down by voting as much as you can. Thanks for reading.