Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: alanta

I read the rest two chapters in  one go...excellent , good going...seems very promising...jaldi update kar yaar.

Thanks😃😃😃.
will update later today😊
Keithuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rim...ab mujhe tera dp dikh raha hai...love it...😳
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keithuu

rim...ab mujhe tera dp dikh raha hai...love it...😳

☺️ Thanks
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
                                                             chapter four

kesar walked in saying hi and greeting everyone.
everyone was rushing around loking quite busy, kesar looked at his watch, he had done better than yesterday, only hour late today.
the director turned and looked his way 'hey kesar jaldi karo, shooting starts in half an hour' and then went back to what he was doing.
kesar nodded and walked on, he looked for her and then suddenly spotted her, with a clipboard in her hand like yesterday looking extremely busy, he stayed staring at her for a few minutes and then suddenly she looked up, kesar hastily looked away and then slowly back, she was smiling at him. kesar looked at her confused for a few minutes and checked behind him incase she was smiling at someone else. no she was definitely smiling at him, he grinned back at her and walked up to her,
'kesar'
'haan' he said turning,
dia walked up to him with a stern look on her face 'tune talli se kya kaha',
kesar looked at her annoyed 'nothing why'
'voh bohot upset thi kesar, tu meri best friend ki life ke saath aise nahi khel sakta' and then she looked on to where gulaal was standing, 'acchi costume designer hai na gulaal',
kesar's eyes lit up hearing her name 'haan bohot acchi hai',
dia gave him a look of annnoyance 'i dont believe you kesar, but let me tell you one thing, tujhe talli se baat karni chahiye' and she walked away,
kesar stared behind her confused, thinking about what she had just said.

gulaal took his clothes and knocked calmly on his door, she felt much better and more confident than yesterday and she had even smiled at him in the morning.
'come in'
gulaal walked in and he was sitting infront of the mirror combing his hair, 'yeh tumhare, mera matlab hai aapke kare',
kesar put his comb down and walked over to her, gulaal pushed her glasses up her nose nervously 'formalities ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, sab mujhe kesra hi kehta hai, toh tum bhi mujhe kesar hi kahogi, ok'
'um okay um kesar' gulaal said not meeting his eyes,
they stood in silence until he said,
'yeh nahi bato gi ke kaunse kapre kab ke liye hai'
'uh h..haan aaj sirf ek hi costume change hai, yeh' and she took the clothes and gave them to him'
'gulaal, um im sorry about yesterday'
gulaal looked at him carefully and then smiled
'sorry toh mujhe kehna chahiye, you were trying to be helpful aur maine aap ke saath itne rude tareeke se baat ki, i really am sorry',
'hey no worries,'
gulaal nodded and silence took over again,
'um main jaati hoon, tum ready ho jao' and she turned to leave,
'um gulaal'
'haan'
'tum kitne dino ke liye yaha hoh'
'two weeks'
'okay, see you around'
and gulaal left.

the day continued and not much happened and soon it was time for them to go home.
gulaal packed everyone's clothes and then like yesterday began to walk down the road and then suddenly a figure came and started walking beside her,
'kesar tu yaha kya kar raha hai' she said looking behind them for his car but it was not there,
'maine socha ki, main bhi aaj chal ke ghar jaata hoon, car mein roz travel kar ke mazaa nahi aata, aur issi bahane main iss beautiful raat ko bi dekh loonga' he said looking at her intently,
gulaal blushed and looked down,
'tumhara ghar toh doosri taraf hai, yaha kaha jaa rahe hoh,
'tumhe chorne ke liye, ab meri car mein tum aane se rahi, lekin main road par toh chal sakta hoon na'
gulaal felt extremly touched,
'tum kaafi alag hoh kesar'
he looked at her confused 'alag, alag kaise'
'tum sab ke saamne aise hi bohot attitude dekhate hoh na, ander se tum kaafi acche hoh'
he stared at her stunned, just being with him for two days and she had already figured so much out' aur bolo na, accha lagta hai',
she started giggling 'main tujhe pagal lagti hoon kya, aur boloon' she said shaking her head.
they spent the next few minutes talking about there individual lives and then soon gulal's hostel came.
'kesar, thanks' she said smiling at him,
'your welcome lovely' he said grinning back at her
she turned to go in when he called her
'gulaal ab toh hum dost hai na'
she smiled and nodded
'toh kal se meri car mein aaogi na, kyunki roz main chal ke mar jaoonga'
she laughed 'mujhe pata tha tu thak gaya hai, theek hai'
'see ya' and then he walked off.
minizz thumbnail
Aap se tum aur tum se tu-now this is called lovestory mein progress.loved the chapter a lot.so Dia is Talli's best friend and I feel she does sense that Kesar is getting interested in Gulaal.finally Gulaal is able to see the real Kesar and she understands that what he portrays in front of the world is just a mask.I loved that scene a lot.great chapter .please update soon.
Congrats on becoming Goldie👏
PKYEK12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great you started new ff- that's great rimjhim...p.s love your main pic😳
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rim...lovely chappie hai yaar...aur dosti bhi hogaya...aap se tum n tum se tu...ek din mein itna kuch hogaya😍...well mujhe lagtha hai ki dia will be an other KBH for them because of talli😡...but good that they started understandung each other very well😳...well waiting for next chappie...will you be updating it anytime today or it will be tomorrow...update soon...
prachurya thumbnail
Really well written. I loved the GK scene- it was so different than any other romantic scene- really cute. looking forward to more😊
Keithuu thumbnail
again...superb chappi yaar...👏
talli bhi nahi thi...waah kya baat hai...😃
kesar kitna sweet hai.kubb him...n lubb ur ff...😳
waiting for next update...😳
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
chottu chapter😭 but loved every bit of it😳, I think this is more interesting ff than previous one, I mean even that was so good..dosti shuru and I hope you will give more info on Gulaal in coming chapters😊