FF Kesar-naam toh suna hi hoga chapter 24pg 69 END

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

gulaal anxiously twisted the buttons on her cardigan and pushed her glasses further up her nose. where was he the whole unit was waiting.

issiliy she thought, isiliye mujhe in bare logo se itni nafrat hai bilkool time ka kahayal nahi hai.

the director stood shouting at all of them pacing up and down the set, he walked past gulaal and then angrily shouted at her 'you' he said vigrously pointing at her,'im taking it, ke tum hamari subsitute costume designer hoh, itna bhi kayal nahi hai ke buttons sahi tareeke se band hone chahiye'. gulaal cringed and quickly sorted her buttons out, the assistent manger, who gulaal saw was a very pretty lady calmly said to him

'shant hojayi sir, kesar aa rahi hi hoga, aap toh usse jante hi hai na, baare baje se pehle bed se hi nahi nikalta'.

the director said hopelessly 'main janta hoon, he's kesar the famous, motaba's son, lekin this is my studio' he angrily said pointing around 'aur agar agle dus minutes mein voh nhi aaya toh dekh lena'.

'yo dude, main yaha hoon'.

gulaal and the rest of the crew turned and he stood there wearing a tight red shirt, blue jeans, his hair all over the place,

he walked up to the director 'hey itna shout kyun kar rahe hoh,i know im' he looked at his watch,'three hours late, but why make such a big deal out of it, aa toh gaya na'.

the director angrily pointed his fist at him 'aise yaha nahi chalega, sara cast aur crew tumhara intezaar kar raha tha, im not having this'.

kesar looked at his red face and shaking fist and burst out laughing 'oh just fish off, shooting start karo warna i have millions of places i would rather be right now'.

the director stared hopelessly for a few minutes and then said  'haan start karo, go get ready'. and he turned away.

gulaal looked at him with hatred, so this was kesar, stupid person she didn't understand why her roommates were so crazy about him, just a ordinary guy with alot of attitude and a famous dad.

as he walked past her she nervously pushed her glasses back up her nose again and looked down.

he walked past her and then walked three steps back. he looked at her once over and then again,

'hey tumhe pata nahi hai, this is a film set, your not supposed to wear these, asian clothes here'.

gulaal tugged at her glasses again, kesar turned towards the director, 'who is this lady'.

the director loked up from talking to someone 'yeh humarai nayi costume designer hai, milli ke tabiyat theek nahi thi, that's why kuch dino ke liye gulaal will be taking over'.

kesar looked at her intently and gulaal kept looking down,

'gulaal hmmm interesting' he said and cheerfully kept on walking.

'hey baby'  he said to one of the backing dancers.

she stared at him breathlessly kesar had spoken to her 'hi kesar' she said looking at him fluttering her eyes.

kesar grinned at her and walked on.

gulaal stared at him with hatred, stupid person, apne aap ko kya samajhta hai, agar mujhe aise kapre pehne hai and she tugged at her duppata, toh main aise hi kapre pehnnoogi. and then she scolded herself, tu uske saamne aise kyun chup hogayi thi gulaaal, next time apna mouth open karke kuch accha sa jawaab dena.

Edited by rimjhim1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachurya thumbnail
Yippie! Rimjhim, u r back wid a new FF. Abhi toh Kesuda OSO ka Om Kapoor lag raha hai!๐Ÿคฃ Gullu chashmish hai ismein...ohhh its gonna b interesting...Awaiting the next update
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mein tho read karne se pehle hi like hit kar liya๐Ÿ˜› superb rimjim..go ahead๐Ÿ‘Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res

so this guy is full of attitude ๐Ÿ˜†I loved the different take on the characters.the premise is quite good and looking forward to interesting moments.please update soon.
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
honeyb99 thumbnail

thanks a lot for starting a new FF.  I am so happy that i can't tell you.

totally agree with prachurya. Lovely start. Can't wait for the next chapter...!!! Thanks once again.
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oye..tune naya FF laaya...where was I...I knew where was I...I was EDT...OK me doing res now..will comment once i am done with reading it...

Edit:

Rim...lovely start..kesar full on attitude...careless spoil brat of wealthy father...gullu hating him...well upadte soon dear...
Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nice one rimjhim, ya kesar looks like OK of the movie, well now lets see where the story vl lead to ๐Ÿ˜› update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
OYesSheDid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
More English, I didn't get a word...
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

Yippie! Rimjhim, u r back wid a new FF. Abhi toh Kesuda OSO ka Om Kapoor lag raha hai!๐Ÿคฃ Gullu chashmish hai ismein...ohhh its gonna b interesting...Awaiting the next update

๐Ÿ˜ณ i tried, dont know how it came out๐Ÿ˜•.
Thanks for commenting,๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
 Om kapoor lag raha hai ๐Ÿ˜† ahahahaha okaii๐Ÿ˜†,
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

mein tho read karne se pehle hi like hit kar liya๐Ÿ˜› superb rimjim..go ahead๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ