Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sauris

Chal rimjhim jaldi se post kar,ur ff is really interesting

Thank you😃.
will update soon😊
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

Chhhiii...Rimjhim...Talli uski gf?????? Kisi aur ko bana deti isse kyun😡. This chappie was also nyc...awaiting for the real action in 3rd chappie. Update soon

ahahaha as i said before jaha gulaal and kesar waha talli ko toh gussna hi parta hai😆

Thank you😃😃😃.
will update soon
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rim...updated my commnet in previous page...

Congratulations on being a GOLDIE now...
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

res😃

Edit:

Rim...Kya chappie hai...talli kesar ki GF😡...gulaal thinking abt dancing with kesar😳...loved the ending that kesar left talli for gulaal...waiting for next scene with kesar n gulaal..update soon...

Thanks for liking Ramya😊.
will update soon😃
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Rim...updated my commnet in previous page...

Congratulations on being a GOLDIE now...

Thanks😃😃😃
kavi.bidaai thumbnail

Thank u so much for starting another ff,v r enjoying a lot..waiting eagerly 4 d next chapter
CertifiedBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavi.bidaai

Thank u so much for starting another ff,v r enjoying a lot..waiting eagerly 4 d next chapter

Your more than welcome😊. and thanks😃
will update in a while😊.
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
                                                                   chapter 3
Gulaal looked back to see kesar running over to her, she nervously pushed her glasses up her nose and looked down,
he came over and grinned at her
'hey kaafi raat hogayi hai, tumhare paas gari nahi hai kya'.
he had said it nicely enough but gulaal felt extremely embarrassed
'jee nahi mere paas gar nahi hai' she said still looking at the ground
kesar studied her face and sensed her uneasiness
'mere saath chalo, voh dekho vaha pe' and gulaal looked up the road to where he was pointing to see a long black limo with a chauffer waiting outside 'meri gari karhi hai, main tumhe ghar chod deta hoon'.
gulaal stared at him stunned
'dekhiye mein jaanti hoon, ke aap bohot bade log hai, lekin dekhane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, mujhe chalne ki aadat hai aur waise bhi agar maine itni badi cars ki aadat dal li toh mere liye accha nahi hoga, but thanks for offering' and she started to walk away until she felt him grab her wrist
'arrey yeh bade log kya laga rakha hai, mein bhi tumhari thara ek normal person hoon', gulaal snatched her wrist back and looked back up the road
'accha toh aap normal hai, ek normal 22 saal ke ladke ke paas yeh sab nahi hota' she said pointing at the car and then she pointed at where talli was watching them aniously
'talli jee aap ka wait kar rahi hai, aapko jaana chahiye' and she walked off her heart beating extremely fast, she lookeed back to see him staring at her hurt, yeh maine kya kar diya she thought, woh itna bada film star hai, zaroor kal mujhe naukri se keh ke nikal de ga.

kesar sat in the car staring out of the window
'kesar bata na uss ladki ko kya keh raha tha'
'talli how many times should i tell you, its none of your bloody business, aur haan kal khabardar shoot pe ayi toh'.
kesar stared angrily out of the window as he remembered her words 'bade log hai, dekhane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai' it replayed in his mind over and over again.
ek normal costume designer hi toh hai, mujhe itna kyun gussa aa raha hai.
'kesar mera ghar aagaya main chalti hoon, goodnight nahi bolega'
'goodnight' he said still looking out of the window.
'you know kesar, mujhe kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ke you dont even love me'.
kesar looked at her and moodily said 'i dont'.
talli went out of the car and slammed the door.

kesar arrived at his own house, the driver took him through the big gates and he went inside,
'dad' he called
one of the servants came up to him and said 'kesar baba, motaba toh bahir geh hue hai'.
kesar went to his room and banged the door in anger,
his room, the only place where he became what he really was, he thought of his mother she had died as soon as he was born and having no siblings, kesar was left with only his dad in the world, that dad who didn't even have time for him.
'kya fayda' he thought 'itna bada superstar hone ka, when isn't anyone that loves me for who i am'.
these servants, his friends, even talli, they all loved him for his fame, kesar the famous superstar he thought bitterly.
his thoughts wondered to gulaal, even she was content with her life, sirf main hi hoon he thought.

gulaal lay in bed,
her room mate was already in a deep sleep but she could not sleep, she twisted and turned and thought about the events of the day, there was one thing her mind went on stopping at
kesar...why did he come and stop her,
 they must have been laughing at me she thought bitterly,
maine aise kyun react kiya she thought, lift hi toh offer kar raha tha, tu itna kyun overact karti hai gulaal.
Maa ne kaha tha ke sab ke saath jaake accha bana aur maine pehle din par hi...
she remebered when her father had died, she had promised herself she would support her mother, ab yeh naukri thodi dino ke liye hi toh mili hai, kuch din baad toh tu waapis chali jay gi gulaal.
she turned and pictured him dancing with her, sirf acting his acchi karta hai, insaan bohot buda hai, she thought of his lateness, and then not bothering about it. ufff kesar mere dhimak se nikal jaa.

honeyb99 thumbnail
Really interesting chapter. gulaal is thinking about kesar and he is thinking about her. asar ho ra hai...

i am feeling for kesar...with all the fame, he is still alone...bheer main bhi akela hai.

Rimjhim, now i can't wait for the next chapter...itna acha hai yeh FF.👍🏼