Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful update Shivani.. I felt the real feeling of a concert..!

Oh.. Pia and Abhay stealing looks from each other.. how romantic..!
Hats off to Pia for Jay misbehaving with her!👏

OMG.. Who is Catherine?? Did Abhay and Cath had a past?? Still he remembering that??😲

Please continue soon dear!
Thanks for the PM..!⭐️
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superbb update Shivani... thanks i m glad you liked it

Piya scolding Jeh was too good... 😆 Loved it... thanks yaar i hope i m not upsetting anyone its the demand of the story and Kabir... woh yeh natak dekhker maja le raha tha... 😆 he can't do anything else than enjoy himself
and seems like Katherine is Abhay's past love and both have mutual feeling till now. well she was a important part of his past but in what sense for that you will wait for the next chapter I hope it wont cause a rift between Abhiya. nothing can break abhiya's eternal love  and I just love the song - Back to december 😳 Its one of my fav from Taylor Swift as well... 😳 yaa i loved it and thought of using it here
I specially liked the first song u mentioned where Abhiya were lost in each other and rest I have to listen...will do later 😊 all of them are rocking songs do listen to them

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow nice story plz update soon

i will try to update soon thanks for liking
shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: TISA07

Oh no!abhays past luv?hope it dsnt ruin abhiya.nd lykd da way piya scolded jay.

thanks for liking about katherine you will know pretty soon

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Fantastic Update. thanks for appreciating

Who is this Katheriene? you will know soon Is Abhay going to forget Pia for her? hey don't ever think that abhay can never forget pia for anyone Update soon
i will try

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali.1228

srry 4r d late rply dear cuz i m nt well hey its completely ok wish you best of luck to regain good health soon

btw
its amazing
superb thanks
i can imagine the whole concert i have attended a concert once of living damned so i decided to depict my own experience
n the pain of abhay right at that moment when he listen her name
really superb yaar thanks she is a very important person to him
i luved it
n thanx 4r d pm my pleasure
do continue will try
tc😊

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

wow lovely update shivani i loved it pia angry on jay  touching her   he desrved it how can she let anyone else touch her and what relation between abhay and katherine  you will know soon and i think  both have apast and both felling for each other yes both have a past but what kind of past for that you will have to wait for the next update hope she doesn't come between abhiya . lets see and jey  fuming with anger  see abhiya you know he is very possessive and mad about pia  kabir and misha was nice  thanks i m glad you liked them waiting for what happened next will try to update soon thnx 4 pm my pleasure

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

👏superb shivani i loved the part when pia scolded jay i enjoyed it 😆thanx for the pm 

thanks for liking dear and no need to say thanks for the pm
i m happy that you took some time out of your busy schedule to read it

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16

shivani🤗🤗🤗...(here m with my essay😆...wat 2 do u make me write) hey thanks a lot for this much appreciation although i don't think i deserve it

it was such a marvelous update...hilarious...fabulous..⭐️.
gosh m running out of words!!!... thanks for being so kind at me
wow...u just made d whole thing live..👏.
.i really visualized it
it was sooo rich(d way u describe) n perfect.⭐️...i have attended a concert of living damned once so i tried to write what i saw that day
d songs were truly amazing⭐️...n Back 2 December is even my fav.😳.. yaa its a gr8 song i love its lyrics so i decided to use it here as it depict katherine's feelings fully
d way piya answered jeh...i luvd it 2 d core😆😆...but my poor jeh🥺🤣i like him yaar😳 oh i m sorry but no offence to jai fans its the demand of the story jai is negative here i hope you won't mind
i agree with kabir..they both r good at saying lies..😆😆 yaa pyaar insaan se kya kya nahi karata
kabir was really cute n understanding...wish misha falls 4 him..😍😍she will soon after all no one can ignore such true and virginal love for long
trangad!!!thnx 4 giving them corner seat.🤣.. its for the best of them, their friends even us😆
omg!! d alina's blabbering part with abhay n his expresions...while piya enjoying it was really cute n funny.🤣🤣..  what to do yaar abhay is so cute how can pia control herself
so katherine😕..is some one who was close 2 abhay earlier n left him later...were they in a relation??..😕 yes they were very close but in what sense that will be revealed in the next chapter
i don't want her 2 be after abhay😒... well no one can ressist his charms he is the most desirable man on this planet
anyways..i luvd her entry😛😊...chalo after giving such a cute update...u r forgiven 4 being late😆.. thank you gosh finally i m relieved
.btw...now i want more of abhiya romance😳 well just wait for a while you will sure get it
now m really curious abt this new girl!!! continue soon...m waiting eagerly..😊. will sure try to update soon
tc,
madhu.😊 thanks for ur beautiful words🤗

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awsome update dear!
loved it
wow. . pia scolded jay...superb!
Who is katherine ?? I hope she doesnt cum b/w abhiya ... Waise hi itni problems hai !!
The songs were wonderful !!
continue soon
thanks 4 d pm
tc