Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Shivy. Ohk b4 u scream m sorie if u dunno y then forget

I to love all taylos swifts songs this 1 is totalle fab i love it and all her oda song cumin to the update

Katherine as the 1 from TVD
love u sis even though i lubb Jeh and try my best to portray him as a positive character in my ffs i loved they jiya convo jeh deserves it.

Abhiya was awesome.

Kabir knows..!kamish is fab

Happie diwali sis ..!! Love ya
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Shivy. Ohk b4 u scream m sorie if u dunno y then forget  i know  ok  and i shoud be screaming at  you where were you all these days😑 i missed your sweet comments
i have even started a new ff if you get some time do read i
t

I to love all taylos swifts songs this 1 is totalle fab i love it and all her oda song cumin to the update

Katherine as the 1 from TVD    no its not that one but ya may be you will see some similarity in their attitude
love u sis even though i lubb Jeh and try my best to portray him as a positive character in my ffs i loved they jiya convo jeh deserves it. hey jai has become totally negative in the show as well and ya no offense to any jai fans  i  just portrayed him as the story demands

Abhiya was awesome. they are always the best😳

Kabir knows..!kamish is fab  thanks i hope you won't get bored by their love story i seriously adore them

Happie diwali sis ..!! Love ya happy diwali to you too i hope from now on you will be active on the forum  

ilove99 thumbnail
awesome shivani luved abhiya!!!!but this kattie...if she cums in pia's way i'd rather call her cacti!!i smell trouble
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome update dear.Ok So will this new girl create problem b/w Abhiya?.Abhiya romance was jst wow.I was so happy the way Pia scolded Jeh.He deserve tht scolding.I love mishka but wnt 2 know how kabir will approach Pia abt Abhiya hideous gateway😳
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey shivani ... the update is totally awesome ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› really loveeeddd  reading it πŸ˜›πŸ‘...
I am really enjoying the Mishka scenes πŸ˜‰... kabir will definitely be deaf tonight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  it seems abhay and katherine had some past connections ... but whatπŸ˜•?
I particularly loved the way you have described the particulars of the concert ... it has been written beautifully and distinctively πŸ‘πŸ‘
great update πŸ˜› and thanks for the pm 😊
shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum dr!!! loved it when pia scolded jay... 4 even dare 2 come near her!!! yup after all  her soul belongs to abhay and she can't raise jai's hopes

i think catherene n abhay had a past n they both has feeling 4 eachother till now!!!!!!! yes they have a past but what kind of past for that you will have to wait for the next update
i hope dat dosent come b/w abhay n pia!!!   lets see
loved d song!!!  thanks
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!! i will try to update soonish thanks for reading

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Fab update!😊 thanks for ur kind words

Who's Katherine? What's the connection b/w Abhay and Katherine? for this you will have to wait for the next update Pia scolded Jeh ... Nice! well i guess he deserved it Kabir is enjoying whatever is  happening around him. yeah he can do nothing else than be there as a mere spectator  Continue soon. will sure try Thanks a lot for Pm. my pleasure Take care.πŸ˜ƒ

shivanirajput thumbnail

thanks for reading
shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! thanks for appreciation  I'm glad Piya scolded Jeh, he was getting way to excited with Piya! πŸ˜† yes you are right he is driven by his possessiveness and madness for pia  I'm curious to know about this Catherine, I'm assuming she's Abhay's past love. don't assume please she is very interesting you will soon going to know about her It still seems like they both still have feelings for each other, they both feel for each other but in what manner that mystery will be revealed soon I hope this doesn't mess up Abhay and Piya's equation with each other! abhiya are eternal nobody can break them Eagerly waiting for the next update! i will try to update soon And thanks for the long update! πŸ˜Š my pleasure its very difficult for me to stop myself when i start writing Continue soon 😊

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it thanks for appreciating
who is that girl and how she knows Abhay? you will know soon
Waiting to read more
continue soon  i will try to continue soonish
thanks for the PM my pleasure