Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -srija-

Hey shivani sorry i was late.it was superb  its ok i know you are not well these days anyways thanks for liking bt wats the connection btn abhay n cathrine.hope c doesnt come in btn  abhiya you will know soon.loved kabir n his rxn. well i seriously like him thats why i added this part
Piya scolded jeh wow he deserved it.  yes he deserve it for sure
Continue soon.i will i sldnt say dat u r a fab writer. hey now i m blushing😳 a gr8 writer like you complementing me like this means a lot i hope you are not just saying this to make me happyπŸ˜‰

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

awesome shivani luved abhiya!!!!but this kattie...if she cums in pia's way i'd rather call her cacti!!i smell trouble

thanks for appreciating
as for cactii as u r putting her lets see what name u will give her once her complete character will be revealed

shivanirajput thumbnail

thanks for reading
shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow awesome update dear. thanks for appreciating Ok So will this new girl create problem b/w Abhiya?.lets see what will she do Abhiya romance was jst wow.thanks but it was just romance by their gesture the real romance is yet to come I was so happy the way Pia scolded Jeh.He deserve tht scolding. yaa he sure does especially when he knows that pia still love only abhay I love mishka i have some more scenes of them i hope i won't bore u with their love story but wnt 2 know how kabir will approach Pia abt Abhiya hideous gateway😳 u will see in the next update

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

hey shivani ... the update is totally awesome ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› really loveeeddd  reading it πŸ˜›πŸ‘...  i m glad u liked it
I am really enjoying the Mishka scenes πŸ˜‰... i seriously adore them thats why i m also including their love story kabir will definitely be deaf tonight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  it happens when u r with miss misha dobrialπŸ˜† it seems abhay and katherine had some past connections ... but whatπŸ˜•?  u willl know soon
I particularly loved the way you have described the particulars of the concert ... it has been written beautifully and distinctively πŸ‘πŸ‘ i m so happy that u liked it i once attended a living damned concert so i tried to write what i saw that night
great update πŸ˜› and thanks for the pm 😊 my pleasure

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Wonderful update Shivani.. I felt the real feeling of a concert..! thanks yaar it means a lot to me i tried to depict my own experience when i was in the concert

Oh.. Pia and Abhay stealing looks from each other.. how romantic..! yeah 😳
Hats off to Pia for Jay misbehaving with her!πŸ‘ she has to after all no one else has the right to touch her

OMG.. Who is Catherine?? Did Abhay and Cath had a past?? Still he remembering that??😲 katherine is a very important person in abhay's life but in what sense for that u will have to wait for the next update

Please continue soon dear! i will try to update by tuesday
Thanks for the PM..!⭐️ my pleasure

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

awsome update dear!  thanks for liking
loved it
wow. . pia scolded jay...superb!  he deserved it
Who is katherine ?? I hope she doesnt cum b/w abhiya ... Waise hi itni problems hai !! yeah i know may be she is the solution of all problemsπŸ˜‰
The songs were wonderful !! thanks i chose them very carefully
continue soon  i will try to update by tuesday
thanks 4 d pm  my pleasure
tc

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: renuka1997

I lord cya scolding jeh he deserves it

thanks for reading
shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

fantabulous update shivani!!!

thanks a lot heena for reading and commenting
i know u r quite busy with ur exams
best of luck hope u will excel in  them

NidhaA thumbnail
Great chapter Shivani...
The description of the auditorium was brilliantly done...
But the show stealer was obviously Katherine and her song..