Jai Prakash *Appreciation Thread* - Page 4

O I was thinking bat IPK and it accured to me that may be the Raizadas don't have very good memories and run through servents really quickly. That's why they have all of them with a Prakash in their names. U know like Meryl Streep named all her assistants the same name in The Devil Wears Prada coz she ran through them so quickly and she just couldn't be bothered to remember their names?!?! Hence we see Om Prakash instead of Jai Prakash!!!
What say? I'm wasting my brain cells or is their some truth o this?Edited by minimuffin86 - 12 years ago
shanak33 thumbnail
😛  I was watching iss pyaar ko kya naam doo last week and my sister was like what was that person saying (jai prakash) and I was like  to her he is not even an important character he works in the razidah house  and than I realised he is in the show and I don't take much notice of him , now I take notice of jai prakash and I appreticate him and his acting . I see  jai parkash now as  equally important as other characters.  I was thinking no one talks about jai prakash, so thankyou for opening the topic  and appretating him.😳
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
jai prakash ke bina ghar suna suna lagta hai😭
ajao jai prakash raizada house mein

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no 7 position. sanaya's ranking  again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Omg is this for real !!🤪 AT for JP!! 
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Should i edit the post and add Om Prakash aswell? And we need pictures of him, but he's always looking down so it will be hard to do a screen shot of him.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
put me down as a fan, it's about time his appreciated😆
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
im dere !!! jaiprakash ki  jayyy !!! very obedient,polite ,silent... itne achche qualities !!!
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It looks like Om Prakash is tryin to repleace our Jai. Hmm time to complain to the CVs about this ðŸ˜†
No matter what mood Arnav is in we still have our Jai. Just say that Om is covering for Jai because of a Ladki 😳