Posted: 12 years ago
Hi I am music_girl,
crazy about music and I am new. I just started to write my fanfiction on Kasamh Se on this September 2011. Nobody is answering & it's pretty discouraging. Plz i am begging you, someone who read this plz answer even if it's a bad comment atleast i'll know i am not alone. I am on chapter 8. Whoever read this plz answer.  ๐Ÿ˜•
HELP me please! I am going to die if not ๐Ÿ˜†!!!
Counting on you all,
How silly, My link is (Hmm? Since I am new I don't know much about things like how to know my links, so I am leaving this ๐Ÿฅฑ)
My fanfic: KS FF: The New Sister by Music_girl.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey music_girl why not post your FF on this I'm sure we would all love to read it.
So what do you say. Hope its a yes, because i for one can't wait to read it.

Cheer up, smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and happy writing.
Thanks a lot Desriee, as i told you am in grade 8th so don't know much about things and am new. So? A bit difficult for me as am not a computer geek.

Uhmm, did i say grade 8th??? It's: I've been studying Computer studies since grade 8 so still we did nt learn things like links??? I am still a student๐Ÿ˜•

Let's start this over, it's nt like we're dead, wasn't something i did, wasn't something you say
if my FF is a compete zero that's not my problem huh coz i am having plenty of ideas in my mind flowing! Okay i'll try.

Hello fans,
I've been a silent reader for ages. KS just started and we are where B knows that JW killed her mom and left but i already read what gonna happen. Big thanks to Guli, Raania and Praina as they are the one whose ff i first ever read at one go!!!

I want 2 start my first eva fanfic so i want your opinions okay. I'm still not sure if this is still open and frnds still chat and post.
Will be waiting 4 your answers if any1 is here.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฑ

My storyline: Bani came to know the 'thing' between JP and left the house. Where? Nobody knows. Rano, enough of Sahil's behaviour also left - and again nobody knows! Where are the 2 sisters? What have they become? Who's the long lost sister - what's her name?

Anybody interested?๐Ÿ˜• If yes please let me know. Also, i read a lot of ff, if i ever write this and copied any1's idea, i am sorry and guys (if this is alive) my english is not so good.

Bye and I'll wait.

Alright, i just post the first chapter and next week if anybody is here, i'll continue if i want.

Chapter 1.
The New Sister

Walia Mansion

"What the hell is this" Jai screamed at a servant. "This is your tea sir, which you just odered" she replied. "Oh, err- keep it and go. Go! Why are you starring at my face, lazy bone" Jai thundered. "Jai darling๐Ÿคข, what is this? You always yell at those poor fellow" Pia said looking at him then focusing back on her magazine. "Fine, fine, Pia, you always get me on this" he muttered angrily. "Wish you would be here" he said thoughtfully "you would have realised how much i miss you". "Anyway Jai, Jigyasa has arranged a party tonight, i want to have a new makeover with a manicure". "Sure thing" he said handling her a cheque, "fill the amount". Pia grinned,

"Everything must be in place" Jigyasa's husky voice roared in the whole mansion. "Wonder what magic this Rashi has cast on my poor Ranvir that he is opposing my tricks?" she thought. Dadi and Massi, climbing downstairs; looked sadly at the house. "How can this witch think of celebrating when both the daughter-in-laws of this family are missing" Dadi thought.

"Mamaji, can i come in?" asked Sahil. "Yeah sure, so this is the new project file that we need to finalise and the profits should reach high levels..." Jai said and stopped. "How many times i should tell you that i have forgiven your mistakes" Jai said patting him on the shoulder. "Still, I was silly, a big ass who messed up big time, you are too kind to forgive me when i even told you my crimes" he said looking down. "You admit it and you regret it that's it" Jai replied. "Yeah" he said miserably "yet i lost her forever, even though i want everything back like it was, i pray that wherever she is, she's safe. And what about my child? I don't even know". (The big jerk๐Ÿ˜ก)

"What you guys are talking?" Aditya said stepping inside.

"My lost beautiful moments" Sahil retorted. "You were a big fool" Adi said. "Anyway all i know is that Rano and Bani must be together. You guys have hurt them a lot."

In a car
"The meeting is fixed, good"  lips moved. The figure shut its cellphone.

31 views no comments??? I was damn sure this thing is not alive๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyway, continuation:

Chapter #2

"Sahil dear, why didn't you come for my party, it was excellent" Jigyasa said. "Huh? Oh, I was kind of busy" he replied going away. "One son is too busy serving his little wife, while the second is too busy remembering his" Jigyasa muttered.

Dining Table

"I want everyone to attend Amie Harrison's party tonight. As you all know, she is the famous Brooklia Harrison's sister, the fashion designer of Amanda Destiny house" Jai said. "Amanda Destiny is a brand that has being toped over Washington, New York, California, Canada almost the whole world" Pia chipped enthusiastically. "Did she need to give so many details?" Rashi whispered to Ranvir. "Crime writer and former police officer of NY; Amie Harrison has invited all of us. Everyone has being requested to come" Jai continued and he gave some cards to Jigyasa. "To Miss J.Walia, wow, this is heaven" Jigyasa said. "Here is yours Ranvir, and yours Sahil". "And this is my order, from Massi to Sanaya, everyone must come". "Sanaya?" Dadi said puzzled. "Sanaya is a little baby, Jai" Massi said. Jai looked at Ranvir, who looked at Rashi. "Sure, Sanaya will come, mamaji", Rashi said. Jai gave a satisfied smile. "Hmm, now I also have to say that we have being selected to partner with the ND Company." "ND Company ' that is Nishant Dixit Group of Companies, London's best business man" Ranvir said. "Yes, with 50% of partnership we will be the best in India as this is a great honor. But ''" Jai said when he was cut off. "But? What is that?" Aditya asked. "Since ND is out of town, so he has three sisters who will be leading the company. I want Sahil and Ranvir to be present on this Monday." Sahil and Ranvir nodded.

Amie Harrison's Party                                                                                                                                                                         "This is Amie, Amie this is my family" Jai said. Amie shook her hand with Aditya. "Hello everyone thanks a lot for coming. It is a great honor to have Mumbai city's best business man here" Amie said. Amie was wearing a black velvet dress ending just below her knees with black high heels matching with her ruby necklace, her blonde hair and herself looked gorgeous. "You all will be pleased to meet my sister ' Brooklia. Brook" Amie called.

Brook, a petite woman; very slim; wearing a red dress with red high heels and matching jewelries, popped behind the sister. Brook smiled at Amie and then turned to see the guests. "Hello", Jigyasa said. Brook's smile turned in a straight line and she gasped softly. "Nice to meet you", she said her voice shaking. She glanced at the rest of the group. "This is the Walias! Oh no! Bani is coming here! What the heck?" she thought as she recognized Pia and Jai. "Hi Brooklia, nice to meet you" Pia said cutting Brook's thought. "I have had heard a lot of things about you and your line of clothes. Gosh, I almost buy every of your designs and I must say this spring your clothes were hot". Rashi rolled her eyes and looked at Sanaya. "Brooklia, this is my daughter Nikita", Pia said pointing to a nurse, dressed in white who was holding a small baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Brook tried hard to smile, "I must inform Bani before she lands here", she thought. "Brook-", Pia started when Brook cut her off "Sorry and excuse me, I have something urgent that I just remembered to do". Pia looked shocked. Rashi whispered to Ranvir "even she couldn't hear her blah blah-ing!"

Brook took her PDA and tried to contact Bani. "Gosh, where she is? Let me try Rano's" she said. Brook looked exhausted and sighed "on last chance, Ashlie, god knows where they are?" "No, hell! What has happen to them neither Ashlie nor Rano are taking?" Brook said pushing her mobile in her handbag. "Brook!" Amie called "Ashlie just phoned, they are coming, no fear, now come with me and help me with the guests" Amie said. "Shit! They are coming! Bani'Rano, prepare for your lives biggest shock" Brook mumbled defeated.

Then the screen focused on the stairs where Bani's face is seen and behind her, Rano came tagging along. And we see the Walias' back facing them.

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Chapter #3

"Shit! They are coming! Bani'Rano, prepare for your lives biggest shock" Brook mumbled defeated.

Then the screen focused on the stairs where Bani's face is seen and behind her, Rano came tagging along. And we see the Walias' back facing them.

Bani smiled. She glanced at her sister. Bani was wearing a lilac salwar kameez, white high heels with simple flower earrings, her hair tied in a low ponytail; cute and simple, she looked great. Rano, dressed in black long skirts, grey T-shirt and black knee-high leather glistering boots and her hair wasn't tied, she had changed her frame of her glasses, climbed one stairs to join her sister and the she said "Di, I have already put Amie's gift in her room, well set, anyway, where's Ash?" she asked conundrum. "She has gone to phone Tarun and Shekhar", she answered distractly. "Oh yes, Ashlie! Apart from Tarun and Tarun, does she see anything else", Rano smirked. "Behave, don't you know 'love kills slowly' and moreover they are already engaged" Bani hushed her sister. "Come on, let's join Amie", Bani ordered.

Meanwhile

"Sshh'Sshh" Rashi said trying to shut crying Sanaya. "Ranvir, I am going in the car because your princess daughter is crying non-stop". "Okay-okay, I am coming with you, moreover she needs to eat" Ranvir said rushing behind Rashi. 

Aditya and Jai were chatting with some people while Pia and Jigyasa were grinning like two monkeys. Massi and Dadi had plastered smiles on their faces. Sahil stood there along with his father and mamaji, listening to their boring conversation.

Rano went past three men who were talking to some group of delegates. "Honestly, that fatso took the whole space" she said angrily. Bani came from another direction turned to face her sister. "I go and try to look for Brook, she's nowhere to be seen" Bani said.  "Try for Ash as well" Rano cried over the noise.

Sure, he recognized this silhouette, Sahil thought, the hair. "No it couldn't be, could it?" he said. Jai and Aditya looked at him. "Oh- Did I say that aloud" he wondered. "What are you talking about?" Jai asked amused. He pointed to a woman dressed in black. "Sahil dear, you are hallucinating" Aditya said. "Sure Dad but her voice is the same" he said looking at Jai. "Calm down", Aditya said. "If Rano is here as Sahil have thought then Bani must be here also" Jai said and continued "it wouldn't mind checking". Sahil nodded.  "You guys have lost it completely", Aditya complained.

Sahil marched towards the black lady.

"Rano?" he said.

"Oh no", Brook mumbled "Rano will get caught. "I have to save her", "at any costs".

_______

Rano gasped softly. "This voice" she thought. "No, not after 7 months", she thought. "Bani Di, save me" she said biting he lips. "Rano,I -", Bani said rushing near her sister when her eyes caught the man standing there. "Tum( Trans: You)", she said shocked and angry at the same time. The whole Walia family looked in shock. Bani looked at Rano, who was biting her lips. ๐Ÿ˜’

**_**In case you didn't know; I bore people to death*_*

This part is boring though!                              

Chapter #4

Rano gasped softly. "This voice" she thought. "No, not after 7 months", she thought. "Bani Di, save me" she said biting he lips. "Rano,I -", Bani said rushing near her sister when her eyes caught the man standing there. "Tum( Trans: You)", she said shocked and angry at the same time. The whole Walia family looked in complete shock. Bani looked at Rano, who was biting her lips.

Rano made a confident face and turned around to face death. Pia looked at their clothes and her eyes were set on Rano's expensive boots. ๐Ÿ˜†

Bani looked at her sister whilst Rano looked as if nothing had happened that brought Bani's confidence back. Both sisters glanced at the Walias. "Bani, I'" Jai started when Bani glared at him, extending her hand to shut him up. Rano looked at her sister in the corner of her eyes. "Rano, I'" Sahil had started when a voice from behind cut them off.

A figure gave Rano a hug. "Brook", Rano said looking at her face. "Where the heck have you been?" she asked. "Stop getting angry'it's you who have not been taking your mobile. Since fifteen minutes, I am trying to contact Ashlie, Bani and yours" Brook said. Bani looked at her mobile and shook her head at Brook "25 miss calls, thanks a lot". Brook grinned. 'You guys know each other?" Pia asked. For the second time, Brook focused her attention on her. "Oh, hi Mrs Walia, of course, I know her, these are my best friends" Brook said. "Nevertheless, Rano, come, I want to show you this, come" Brook said dragging her away from the troupe. "Wait! I know how to walk, no need to drag me", she said climbing the stairs.

"Hi everyone" Bani said sarcastically. "Oh yeah, Pia where is my little niece", she asked looking at Nikita. "Di" a voice said from behind. Dressed in pink dress and wearing high heels with a diamond necklace, the woman looked at Bani then at the Walia gang.

"Di" Pia smirked "whom-whom have you made your sister" Pia said mockingly. "Oh Pea-brain ๐Ÿ˜›, you don't know me, how sad?" the person said. "How dare you to call me pea-brain" Pia asked shocked. "Alright, alright, scatter-brain ๐Ÿ˜†, is that okay now" she asked. Pia stared her mouth open. "You don't want to catch flies, do you?" she said shutting her mouth with her index finger. "Oh my god, you don't remember me, do you? How cruel" she continued. "Who are you?" Pia said pissed off. "Hey god, remember; Ashlie Nishant, Ashlie Nishant, Ashlie Nishant'.? I am Simran Auntie's daughter ' Ashlie", Ash said. Pia choked her words "n-no".

"Oh yep, darling" Ashlie smirked. "Now you explain this to your family while'" "Ash?" a voice said. Everyone turned and Pia got the shock of her life. "Pushkar?" she said softly. Not looking at the Walias, Pushkar, a little baby twirled around his neck followed by a woman who was wearing a sapphire sari with matching necklace, came. "Oh, hi Aamna, hi Pushkar, how's baby Prishni?" Bani inquired. "Pia, today you are having your live's biggest shock" Bani thought icily. "Hi Bani" Aamna said. "Ask his father, he nearly gave him chocolate to eat!" Aamna said frowning at Pushkar. "Father", Pia thought. "You gave her chocolate" Bani chuckled. "Only a little bit" Pushkar said embarrassed. "From now I've stop him from touching Prishni" Aamna said looking at Bani. "It was not so bad. She is so harsh, Bani, she is not letting me touching or coming near my daughter" Pushkar whined. "Daughter", Pia stood shocked. "O-okay, I'll talk to her" Bani said smiling while Ash chuckled. "Awww, too bad" Ash giggled. Then Bani and Ash's smiles drew a straight line. Pushkar turned and looked perplexed. "Oh hello" he said trying not to sound like a weirdo.

"Hi" Aditya said. Everyone suppressed their smiles.

๐Ÿ˜”Boring!?                     

Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago

Chapter #5

Recap: - The Walias meet Bani and Rano.

Ashlie says that she is Simran Auntie's daughter.

-       Pushkar and his wife, Aamna and their child, Prishni; lands at the party.

"Pushkar, how come you gave Prishni chocolate?" Bani asked. "Actually, I was eating a bar, Prishni gave me her puppy eyes, I couldn't refuse neither resist" he said. "Hah, as if she understood" Aamna said frowning. Bani and Ashlie giggled. "Stop laughing, save me" Pushkar groaned.

"Ahem'Ahem'Today, along with everyone's support and love, I, Amie Harrison, declared my new case files of my detective books on sold. I thank everyone for their support especially the Walia family who are present here. My stories are based on India and today I am here. Kindly leave your messages on this board there" Amie stated. The disk-jockey started to put some music.

"Uff, just in time", Rano said shaking her head. "So, what have you being watching?" Pia asked smugly. Not looking at her, Rano centered her concentration on Ashlie. "Believe it or not, I have just seen the next winter collection of Brook. It will be so cool". "What? You showed her your next coming collection! How come? She's the brainy and I am the fashion geek! No fair! I will get some stuff out of you", Ashlie said irritated ๐Ÿ˜›. "You can't", Rano said breathlessly "I swear on Di". Ashlie glared at her "you don't leave me much chance, huh?" "Yup, it's too cute and I don't leave you chances!" "Tarun! Shekhar! Where have you being?' Bani asked looking at the two tired men. "Don't ask, his car broke" Shekhar said gesturing towards Tarun. Rano rolled her eyes while Bani smiled looking at Shekhar's face.

'..La La La La, I like your smile, I like your vibe, I like your style but that's not why i love you, and I, I like the way, you're such a star, but that's not why I love you, do you feel, do you feel me? Do you feel what I feel too, do you need, do you need me, do you need me? You're so beautiful but that's not why I love you'..

"Can I dance with the most cute and brainy person here?" Tarun asked extending his hands towards Rano ๐Ÿ˜‰. Sahil clenched this fists preparing his shots and giving murderous looks to Tarun. "Excuse me?" Rano said surprised. "And shut up!" she said rolling her eyes . Aamna giggled. "All men are the same". "What!" Pushkar said "I have a better dressing sense than Tarun and Shekhar and I am the muscle" he complained ๐Ÿ˜†. Bani and Ashlie laughed. Brook looked at them as if they were insane. "Chill man", Tarun said to Rano and turned to Ashlie "Ash, can I have the honor to dance with you, my fiance?" he asked making the girls exploding in a fits of giggles. "Who are you? Some steady actor from a boring romantic film" Rano remarked while Bani bit her lips trying hard not to laugh loud and Brook was clutching her stomach at this remark. Tarun glowered at them while Ashlie looked dead embarrassed. Taking his hand, she went dancing on the dance floor. Bani beamed at this. "Why are you lighting like a Christmas tree?" Shekhar asked Bani jokingly. She rolled her eyes and said "how can you be so'" she couldn't finish when Brook and Rano said in unison "pathetic!" and laughed at their faces.

"You are starting to annoy me, Rano" Shekhar complained. "I have been irritating you all day long and is that now you finally realized. Late comer" she laughed. "Bani looked at your sister!" Shekhar said seeking help. "My sister has been looking at me ever since I was born, Shekhar" she said smiling evilly. "You are a pure devil", Shekhar said defeated. "Oh my god, is that now you know this?" Pushkar said. Rano gave him a devil stare and smacked him lightly on the arm. "Why don't you and Aamna go and dance" Bani suggested, "You can also clear your misunderstandings" Rano finished. "No. And I have to look after Prishni" Aamna said stubbornly. Pushkar looked at her hurt. "Prishni is with me. You just go" Rano said half taking the child with her. "What'" Aamna was saying when Bani extended her hand to Pushkar, who did not waste any second to drag her on the floor .

Pia looked at the group jealous while Jigyasa, Aditya, Jai, Massi and Dadi looked amused and Sahil looked sad and heartbroken. Bani, Rano and Brook were smiling at Ashlie and Tarun, Aamna and Pushkar. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Preview: Bani is scolding Ashlie and Rano.
Boring!? Reply!
Artist: Avril Lavigne  Album: Goodbye Lullabye   Song: I Love You

Love and lots of joy,
 Music_girl.

Chapter #6

Amie rushed to Bani, Rano, Shekhar and Brook. She looked like she wanted to say something. "Spilt", Rano ordered and Bani just kept staring at the dance-floor smiling. "I still don't understand why you are smiling looking at them?" Shekhar asked confused. "That is because you are not the mother of your sisters" she replied still looking at them. "Yeah, however you are, you're my favourite who always understands me", he said. "Thanks a lot", Amie said breathlessly. "Thanks? What for?" Bani asked trying to sound surprise. "For your fabulous gift, it was the best". "That is because Di always knows what the best is for you" Rano said. "And Di has a good taste" Brook chimed in. "Di? From when did I become Di from Bani?" she asked. "Huh? From now" Brook answered jokingly.

"Jai, it is me who'll ask you for a dance  ๐Ÿฅบ?" Pia asked irritated. "Oh yeah", Jai replied taking her hand and walking to the dance-floor. Bani looked unaffected with the situation.

'.That the reason I love you, just you, being you, just you, and that's the reason I love you, and all you're winning through, and that's why I love you, La, la, la, la, I like the way you misbehave when we get wasted and that's not why I love you and how you keep me cool when I'm complicated and that's not why I love you, hey, do you feel'.

"Brook" a manly voice said. "Aaron ๐Ÿ˜ณ", Brook gasped looking at him. "What are you doing here" she said feeling awkward. Aaron-guy grinned "what do you think?" he said "your sister invited me. Come on, let's dance" he said starting to pull Brook towards the floor. Brook gave Bani a sad look while Rano chuckled. "Why don't you go to dance too?" Shekhar asked. "Are you trying to make me go away?" Rano asked teasingly. Leaning against him, she said "what are you thinking?" "What", he cried. "It's you who thought not me" Rano argued. Rano glanced at Prishni who was sleeping soundly; wrapped in her yellow blanked filled with flowers. Prishni yawned; Bani managed to catch her cute yawn and started to yawn too. Shekhar; who was was looking at Bani, started to yawn. Rano broke in a fits of giggle. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sometimes later'.

Everyone was drinking something. Ranvir and Rashi were back; talking to Massi and Dadi. Nikita was howling so Pia took her in their car, their nurse had tagged along. As usual, Bani and her sisters formed their little group and chatted among themselves.

'Brr...Brr...Brr...Br...'Brr'' something vibrated.

"That's mine", Rano said taking her cell phone. "Hello?" she said getting away from the crowd while Sahil's intense eyes watched her move. "What the hell is this?" she said getting angry. "Right now? I am busy! For tomorrow, alright I am coming. Look I won't come with 30 minutes of drive. Drive half-way and wait for me outside Green Palace Restaurant. Yeah, under the big banyan tree. Good" she said calmly and shut her mobile. Both, Ashlie and Rano joined their group. "Di" Ashlie started "I need to go to the store of our lines of cafes now." "Now? At this hour?" Bani asked concerned. "Honestly, does Shania know how to do her work?" Rano said getting angrier.  "I have to sign the papers for the Josh project company. I kinda forgot about it" she said shrugging.

"But now? Now is the problem?" Bani said. "Tomorrow the client is coming, everything needs to be finalized, for me and for Ash as well" Rano protested. "But how will you'." Bani started when Ashlie interrupted "something modern, a gizmo called mobile phone has being invited now with the latest model. You can try to contact us with these as we both have mobiles" Ashlie said taking her mobile out of her purse. "You are making fun of me?" Bani scolded. "Hmmm, yes' Ashlie laughed. Bani smacked her lightly on the arm. "Okay, I take the Lamborghini while you take the Citroen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ" Rano said.

"Why is it always you who take the Lamborghini and Ash the Citroen?" Tarun asked. "You goof-ball ๐Ÿคช, the Lamborghini is mine while the Citroen is hers. Never heard of anything so stupid in my life". Tarun looked amazed while Sahil looked dumbstruck. Ashlie and Rano stepped out of the porch and both hopped in their cars' driver's seats. Rano's sedan was a black Lamborghini while Ashlie's car was a red Citroen. The girls started the engine of their machines and both cars raced down the road.

"Okay, I am not going in your broken old engine machine, I am going with Pushkar" Bani said.

Boring!? ๐Ÿ˜”

Characters Summary: (of the story till now)

Brooklia aka Brook Harrison: well-known, Fashion designer. Also known to be the best friend of Rano.

Amie Harrison: famous crime-writer; sister of Brooklia, a good friend of Bani and Rano.

Shekhar: The 'friend' (or anything else) of Bani.

Tarun: The fianc of Ashlie.

Aamna: The mother of Prishni, wife of Pushkar

Prishni: baby girl of Aamna and Pushkar

Sanaya: baby girl of Ranvir and Rashi

Nikita: baby girl of Jai and Pia

Aaron: the boyfriend of Brook. ๐Ÿ˜

Chapter #7

Bonus: Massi asks Bani "why don't you invite me and Biji at your place tomorrow".

Bani had a book in her hand titled 'The Mysterious Girl on the Shadow Rail'. She was reading the first dedication page and she was smiling and giggling at the same time. The sound came out from her mouth was a snort. "Look at this book's dedication page", Bani said to Aamna. Aamna chucked. Pushkar and Shekhar peered across their shoulders. "I never thought she would have put this! I mean we were just having fun between girls when Ashlie sang a song which she had listened on Kristy's i-pod. Honestly" Aamna said "it's totally crazy!" Bani started to sing in a low voice "You're on your knees, begging please, stay with me, but honestly I just need to be a little crazy, all my life I've been good but now, oh-oh-oh I'm thinking what's the hell, all I want is to mess around, oh-oh-oh, I am thinking what's the hell? If you love me you can save me baby, baby" and burst into laughter. "This song suits you and Rano well" Pushkar said laughing. "These are the lines which I dedicate for my friends whom I've shared uncountable moments of happiness with" Tarun read. "It's one hour since Rano and Ash left ' they should have returned by now" Bani said worried. "Bani, Rano and Ash are two adults who are enough grown-up to look after themselves" Shekhar said while Pushker and Tarun nodded in agreement. "You guys will never understand this" Bani said shaking her head.

"The waiters are serving food, I'm sure Bani will tell them I have cholesterol problems" Jai thought watching Bani who was laughing at Tarun but nothing happened and Jai was sort of sad. Bani, Aamna, Tarun, Shekhar and Pushkar took some food and started eating while joking. Pushkar was having some difficulties eating because he was holding Prishni. A nurse, dressed in white and red clothes came near Pushkar and said 'sir'. "Oh, Jaya, take Prishni and make her sleep in Brook's room. Stay with her, okay" Bani said. Jaya nodded her head and took sleeping Prishni from Pushkar,

Sahil had being watching through the window for a long time. Aditya came and patted his shoulder. "I think you still have a chance, read this" he said handling him a book called 'For love, money or hate'. "What?" he said showing no interest on Aditya. "The first page" he replied. "To my friends; BD, AD, AS and RB also my sister Brook. So?" he asked confused. "The initial, Sahil, it stands for: Bani Dixit, Ashlie Dixit, Aamna Shukla and Rano Bali. They are always together and if she is still using your name that is you must have still a chance" Aditya finished while Sahil was beaming.

Two sports cars raced in the parking. Pia looked at these, "Wow, ๐Ÿ˜Ž these are the latest model! I am still stuck with this car. That's Rano in the black car and Ashlie in the red one. Gosh! How come Rano knows how to drive?" she thought. Rano grabbed some paper work and stashed them on the back seat. She looked at the building where the party was on. She noticed Sahil standing there near the window watching her. "Duh, why am I even thinking about him" she said to herself. She looked at her sister who was opening her car's door.

Both of them looked at each other in the corner of their eyes and slammed their respective doors. And together they entered the party house once again. "Rano! Ash!" Bani scolded "where have you being? Amie has already launched the opening of her case files." "Good news, the Nican Forty is investing for us" Ashlie said. "We can discuss that later, I want to go home and change" Rano said. Bani nodded "it's already eleven".

Everyone of the troupe was heading towards the door. Aamna and Pushkar had already left. Ashlie and Tarun would go together while Rano and Bani would go home together and Shekhar would take Tarun's car with him.  "Bani dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ" Massi's voice stopped Bani. "Here is trouble" Rano muttered to Ashlie. Bani turned to face Massi. "Why don't you invite me and Biji at your place tomorrow? We can talk things over and over again about old times and all". Pia looked stunned while the rest were dumb folded. "I don't think it's a good idea" Rano said looking at Bani. Bani said "yeah Massi! We need to talk about future not rotten past". Massi and Dadi looked speechless. Dadi took the lead "okay, then so tomorrow me and Billo will come". "Count me too" Rashi said winking at Rano, "not to forget me" Aditya said while Jigyasa nodded saying "yes, also me" and naturally Sahil grinned and said "I am never left out of good things" which surprised Rano a bit. "Then why am I left out, all of us will come" Pia said "I want to know where you all live". Bani looked at Rano and Ashlie. Ashlie said "Why are you bothering asking us because we'll give you thousands of complains, you'll glare at us shutting us up and say yes" she said shrugging. Rano looked at Ashlie trying hard not to laugh. Bani gave a sour smile and said "guess I don't have much chance left".

Artist: Avril Lavigne   Song: What The Hell   Album: Goodbye Lullaby

Chapter #8

Special part: The Sisters' confrontations

"Then why am I left out, all of us will come" Pia said "I want to know where you all live". Bani looked at Rano and Ashlie. Ashlie said "Why are you bothering asking us because we'll give you thousands of complains, you'll glare at us shutting us up and say yes" she said shrugging. Rano looked at Ashlie trying hard not to laugh. Bani gave a sour smile and said "guess I don't have much chance left".

Ashlie could swear that she wanted to skin The Walias alive. She somehow managed to shut up. "I have to think something for Rano" Bani thought. "But what? How can I avoid the unavoidable thing to happen" she said. Rano tired of the gazes she was receiving started to walk back to her car.

In Ashlie's car

"What does Di think she's doing?" she muttered to Tarun. "Why don't you ask her yourself or you'll keep talking to yourself" Tarun said exhausted. Tarun punched the speed dial of Bani's number and put the phone on the mode loudspeaker. "Di! Have you thought about Mass's scheme she had in head! Getting you and Jai Walia plus not to forget Rano and Sahil together!" Ashlie cried.

"I know, I know, but I couldn't also ignore Pia's dumb smug face, could I?" Bani replied. "What about Rano? You know she's all sentimental about her past!" Ashlie said exhausted. "I am leaving this work with you" Bani said. "And as for Pia, I'll have a little surprise for her. We have to make the Dixit Manor a whole better than the Walia Mansion" Bani finished.

"Tarun send a message to Pushkar, Aamna, Shekhar and Brook ' everyone among them must receive this message, okay. And I am sorry for not spending ti'" Ashlie started when Tarun interrupted "I understand that you love Bani and Rano a lot, no need of telling me this, okay what is the structure of the message" Tarun said.  "This is Ash, Massi and Dadi Sharma/Bali want RS and JB together! So they will ask help from close relatives that is you; who will have to refuse them if you want Bani and Rano's good. You all know their dreadful past whom none want to relive. I am relying on you all, please reply ASAP. Good night" she finished. The only sound that could be heard was Tarun tapping on the touches of his mobile phone.

Immediately Ashlie received messages from respective persons. "Aamna: Bani & Rano means a lot to me, I will surely help you Ash. I am in" Tarun read and continued "Shekhar said: Okay, never want this to happen to Bani but what about Rano! Don't you think she needs him? Well, the final decision is hers" Tarun finished and he added "I agree with Shekhar for Rano part". "No way, if my sister don't want to give that jerk a chance because she has her reasons and he was a total ass" Ashlie said "still I agree if she changes her decisions as it's not only about her life". "From Pushkar: I agree with you Ash. I am in. And for Brook it says: if Bani and Rano want this, I am in till they agree our doings, sorry for late reply was with Aaron!"

Next morning

"Taylor! Shelia! All the dishes are ready" Bani; wearing a brown salwar kameez, brown high heels, her hair just combed and brown earrings, asked descending the last stairs in a big grandiose place with furnished floor, latest furniture, flowers and flowers' vases, paintings of landscape, the glistering lamps and the best of all, it was a total full mansion palace. "Yes ma'am" the answer came from one of the head servants. "Serve them in the Backyard of the Manor and please I want the Mainstream Garden to be locked and closed plus Bhaiyya's favourite garden the Flowers of Mays must be totally shut. I want it to be excellent" Bani commended. Taylor and Sheila nodded. "Totally perfect!" she said looking haughty. โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Author's remarks and comments:  I know it must be the most boring part among the other parts I wrote, I was thinking directly to start the story with the arrival of the Walia family but this one is an idea about the mysteries that will be unlocking in the other chapters!

Lots of love and best wishes, salut,

From; Music_girl 13.

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•please sign up & answer

Chapter #9

"Taylor! Shelia! All the dishes are ready" Bani; wearing a brown salwar kameez, brown high heels, her hair just combed and brown earrings, asked descending the last stairs in a big grandiose place with furnished floor, latest furniture, flowers and flowers' vases, paintings of landscape, the glistering lamps and the best of all, it was a total full mansion palace. "Yes ma'am" the answer came from one of the head servants. "Serve them in the Backyard of the Manor and please I want the Mainstream Garden to be locked and closed plus Bhaiyya's favourite garden the Flowers of Mays must be totally shut. I want it to be excellent" Bani commended. Taylor and Sheila nodded. "Totally perfect!" she said looking haughty.

Pia looked herself in the mirror and gave a satisfied smile. She had copy the look of Ashlie; dressed in pink skirt ending some inches below her knees, pink halter top and pink high heels. She applied her last touch of blush and pursed her lips filled with red lipstick. Her long pink earrings made her look nice (still she makes me puke ๐Ÿคข!) and cute. "Let's go" Jai said when everyone had came down. Massi was with her usual brown sari with green borders, Dadi with her yellow salwar kameez, Rashi was dressed in a green salwar kameez and last but not least Jigyasa was in a dark red sari. Jai was with his grey suits, Ranvir was nowhere to be seen, Aditya was wearing a brown suit and Sahil was dressed in green T-shirt and blue denims.

Big parking lot

Jai pulled his car in the big parking lot. Pia stared open mouth. Her nurse and Nikita were at home. Sahil, who was parking his car looked at the place well and thought "now I'll come here almost every day, just need to beg Bani mami to let me come neither Rano nor Ashlie will be able to forbid me". Jigyasa stared out of the window while Rashi stared outside trying to look at the name plate. 'Dixit Manor' was written in an aluminum plate.

Bani stood infront of the big porch, near the door of the Mansion and gave a smile. "Thanks a lot for inviting us", Massi said. Bani smiled and said "you didn't leave me with any choice" while trying hard to keep her sarcasm. "Since it's already nine o'clock, I would like all of us to have breakfast" Bani suggested keeping her attention on Massi. "Sure thing, I am hungry" Rashi replied. "Rashi, hmm, how's your daughter named?" Bani asked. "Sanaya, mamiji, she's at home though" Rashi beamed. "Rashi! It's not mamiji, it's just Bani. Bani okay. Hence everyone here will call me by my name" Bani said in a stern voice. The screen broke at The Walias' faces expect Pia. "Please follow me" Bani ordered to them. She could see Sahil looking at the building trying to find something or someone. Bani knew it. "Too bad, not now though" she thought. "First of all prepare for my surprises" she thought.

Everyone followed Bani in a big lounge and stepped over a back door leading to a garden. She pointed over a long table covered with white plastic and white chairs filled with delicious yummy foods. "We start with breakfast and then we can chat a little. We have time till noon", Bani said.

"Hiya, everyone, am I late?" Ashlie asked; she was wearing black jeans with a red t-shirt and casual shoes. "Nope, for someone who has been talking over the phone and went to sleep at two in the morning, I don't think so" Bani laughed. "Awww, please Di" Ashlie said blushing โ˜บ๏ธ. Suddenly a boy in his mid-teens popped in front of Bani and the others. "Bua (auntie)" he said breathlessly. "Where were you? I am hungry? Have your guests arrived? Can we start?" he asked. He gave a quick glance at the Walias and said "but first I want to finish some paperwork". Bani nodded and the boy left. "He's Atharv, my nephew, my brother's eldest child" Bani replied.

"Wow, for someone like the Walias, the boy didn't even give them importance" Pia remarked and made an eye contact with Jigyasa. Then they heard a voice singing, nope two voices singing and electric vibes and tunes'. (To be continued, I am tired)

Lots of Love, forever and ever

Music_Girl 13,

Author's Remark: Don't worry, after I give the main scripts, I start focusing on each sisters (Bani, Ash and Rano *4get about Pia* xD๐Ÿ˜†)

Thanks a lot guys, it's pretty encouraging and i'll try to post 1 everyday but since my exams r starting, i don't think i be able to. I have over 15 subjects! I try the days am home.

Chapter #10

"He's Atharv, my nephew, my brother's eldest child" Bani replied.

"Wow, for someone like the Walias, the boy didn't even give them importance" Pia remarked and made an eye contact with Jigyasa. Then they heard a voice singing, nope two voices singing and electric vibes and tunesโ€ฆ.

Two girls were standing near a bunch of garden sofas. One girl (girl #1) was dressed in orange spaghetti top over which had the brand 'Body & Soul' printed on it with orange pants, she had brown hair with some of her locks dyed dark red, fair complexion and her smile made her totally perfect. The other one (girl #2) was wearing a Tye dye sleeveless shirt with black jeans and basket shoes, she also had long brown hair and fair complexion with brown eyes, she and her twin sister had electric guitars over their shoulders and had wore headset. "If you don't want your eardrums to burst, I think we should get back" Bani said. (Skip if you want; this song describe Bani and Rano)

Girl1 (while playing her guitar): I couldn't tell you why she felt that way, She felt it every day.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home. It's where she lies, broken inside. With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Girl1 nodded her head and Girl2 smiled.

Girl2: Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why. You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind. Be strong, be strong now. Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

The Walias stood amazed. Bani and Ashlie looked at each other.

Girl1 (loud music note + singing note): Her feelings she hides. Her dreams she can't find. She's losing her mind. She's fallen behind. She can't find her place. She's losing her faith. She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place. Yeah, oh

Girl2: She wants to go home, but nobody's home. It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes. Broken inside.
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah

Girl1 and Girl2 took out their headset and gave each other a satisfied smile. "More effort, and we gonna rock" Girl 1 said. "More effort? They are already the best" Jai thought. "Hmmm" Girl2 replied "we need to go ahead of Yan and Wendy, I really love your high note, just like the song" she finished. Girl1 noticed Bani. "Hello Bua, we've been practicing for KGR music exam." "I can see that. You are simply marvelous." Atharv popped from behind. "Kristy, I can show you how to make that object for your design homework" he said. Kristy girl that is Girl2 grinned. Girl1 looked at the Walias perplexed. "Huh? Do we know them?" she asked her siblings. "What? Know them! Even the beggars knew us! What did they think they are?" Pia thought indignantly. "I don't think so" Athav replied. Girl2 stared at them thoughtful. "Gotcha!" she cried. "What happened Ganga?" Kristy asked. "This man" Ganga pointed to Jai. "I remember" she said. "Uff, a last" Jigyasa thought. "Remember we had gone to Nottingham for a school holiday trip" Ganga said "his group of company had opened a line of restaurant and one was in Nottingham. I remembered when it was the last day, a restaurant name Waโ€ฆsomething-something restaurant. I also read it on Nottingham daily newspaper that he must be one of Asia's businessmen" Ganga finished. Atharv and Kristy stared at Ganga. "Our school trip was two month ago!" Kristy cried. "Bua! We need a specialist doctor here" Atharv cried. Ganga turned to Atharv and asked "why?" "Because I am sure Ganga is not 100% human beings. Her DNA must have some problems and I am sure her brain cells are not normal" Atharv shooked his hand while the rest smiled. "I, from birthright have a brain with me. I am Rano Bua's heir" she laughed. "Hi, I am Kristy, I mean Krishna" Kristy said, "she is my identical twin sister Ganga and my brother, 2 years older, Atharv".

Table

"Hi everyone" Rano said trying hard to plaster a smile on her face. "Where were you?" Massi questioned. "Oh, I was sleeping" she said embarrassed. "Come and sit, eat with us" Jigyasa said trying hard to be nice. Rano looked at her surprised. "No thanks, I am not hungry" she replied. "Its half past nine and you're not hungry" Aditya said. "Actually last night, I ate late so I'll have lunch later" she said embarrassed.
She went to sit besides Bani.

(Here's the order: Bani sitting as the head, Rano, Ashlie, Ganga, Kristy, Atharv, Aditya. Opposite: Pia, Jai, Sahil, Jigyasa, Rashi, Dadi and Massi)

"So how old are you?" Massi asked trying to start a conversation. "We are fourteen years old, and Atharv is sixteen" Ganga replied. Kristy served herself orangeade. "You serve yourself" Pia asked surprised. "Huh? Oh โ€“ yeah. Why should we depend on others when we can do it on our own? Not a very heavy work" Kristy said laughing. "I am full" Atharv announced and he took a A2 size file with his T-square and went to a table nearby. "So you love singing" Dadi asked. "Yup. Gift from god" Ganga replied. Rano leaned against Ashlie and said "tell him to stop staring at me". "I tell him, okay" Ashlie whispered back. "Stoโ€ฆ" she started when Rano kicked her feet under the table. "Oucch" she muttered. Everyone looked at them. "Stoppage? Where?" Ashlie asked to Rano while she shook her head in amazement. "It will be a really long day" Bani sighed.

*To be continuedโ€ฆI am tired*

First of all welcome aboard.big pink rose emoticonsunflower 2 smiley daisy smiley

The FF/story is absolutely fantastic, couldn't stop reading.
Hope you will be updating real soon, happy writing.

Chapter #11

"It will be a really long day" Bani sighed. Bani looked at her watch and thought "when will they left". Massi and Dadi felt they had to do something fast. Pia stared at the plates. "Ma'am this is dish is good for you, free from fats" Taylor said. Pia looked at the fork and spoon "how am I suppose to be eating this" she thought. Krishna took the same curry as Pia and started to eat using both her fork and spoon. Pia watched her and imitated her moves.

"So, Bani what do you do now?" Jai asked. "Oh, things are going really well, Mr. Walia" Bani smirked and continued "Since my brother is out for California and New York, I am managing the whole business empire", she said then proceeded to eat her sandwich. "The whole empire? Mustn't be a hard working management?" Rashi asked. "It's never, since I am the head, I divided it in many departments, I look for Australia and Malaysia's chain of hotels, while Rano look after North and South America lines of textile and Ash; Russia, Siberia and London's metals enterprises" Bani said and chewed her bread. "No wonder you made gazillions of profit" Sahil said. "Exactly, we rock" Ash replied serving herself tea. "I am full, thank you Bua-s for the nice breakfast" Ganga said. "You're welcome" Rano grinned. "So, what's your plan for today?" Bani asked. "Rehearsal for our singing test, skate boarding with Atharv and doing our tuitions homework. Isn't it nice to be in holidays" Krishna chirped.  "Sorry, this time, you couldn't have a posh holiday" Bani said sadly. "Bua, we always have holidays, something in Birmingham, Scotland or Canada, this time it's with you all" Ganga said smiling. "So where's your mother?" Massi asked. The screen broke at the faces of the twin sisters and the sisters. Krishna started in a nostalgic voice "god took our mom when we were seven but instead of one, he gave us three qualifies ones, each have degrees in different types of domains." Ganga nodded kissing Bani on her forehead. Bani and Ashlie glared at Massi muttering "thanks a lot, well done".

"Your wall is already painted" Rano said trying to cheer them up. "Already! I thought it would take a lot of time" Krishna said excited. "Wow!" Ganga said dreamily. "I am already freaking out! Where are our spray-paints, I wanna make some graffiti on it" Krishna said. "Totally agreed, Kristy" Ganga replied, taking their guitars both sisters sprinted towards the house. 

"So, what have you being planning?" Jai asked Bani much to Pia's dismay. Rano stirred her fruit-juice, embarrassed of the gaze she was receiving. "Hmm, preparations of Ash's marriage in two months' time and the admission of the twins in a high school" Bani mumbled. "Yeah, yeah only about ourselves, what about yours?" Ashlie asked. "I have to think about it" Bani grinned. "Hello, UFo's" Brook said cheerfully coming in their direction. "What are you doing here?" Bani asked. "Oh, yeah, just came to take this package that I had left last week here". "It was in my room, nah" Rano asked. "Hmm, anyway, meet you in the afternoon, ciao, oh-umm, hi, there" she said trying hard to keep her smile.

"When will they leave, it's already ten o'clock" Bani prayed. A servant came and looked at the 3 sisters and silently gestured towards Rano. "Already!" she said shocked. She quickly followed behind the servant. "Anyway Bani, thanks a lot for inviting us" Jigyasa spoke. "Thanks a lot for going quickly" Ashlie muttered which Bani heard and she bit her lips to avoid laughing at Jigyasa's face. "I couldn't make the conversation that I wanted, Biji" Massi said dejectedly.

"Why have you brought him here?" Rano said angrily at Sheila. "Ma'am, he is hungry" Sheila replied; in her arms, a little baby wrapped in a blue blanket, was twisting her hair.  Rano took one step ahead; she was three stairs away from the Sheila. "Next time, don't bring him outside his room, its dirty here" she said furiously. Quickly, before anyone could return in the house, she took the baby boy and left entering a room and slammed hard the door behind her.

The Walias stood their eyes' popping outside their skull. "That's my grandson" Jigyasa thought. Bani and Ashlie stared at each other wondering how to break the silence.

To be continued...

Preview: "Will you come to dinner with me?" "Sure, I'd love to", Bani replied.

Characters (till the story)

Kristy aka Krishna ' 14 years old, has a twin sister, has an older brother, her hobbies are making graffiti with spray-paints and singing. She is totally fashion freak and latest girls' gossips, a younger version of Ashlie.

Ganga ' 14 years old, has a twin sister, an older brother, her hobbies are losing herself in the world of literature and words that is she loves reading, studying and singing. She is a younger version of Rano and always defends Krishna from Atharv's grip.

Atharv ' 16 years old, has twins sisters, his hobbies are: skate boarding, roller skating, sports activities and learning how to play the drum. He is a younger male version of Bani, he loves teasing his sisters. Though he loves his sisters to death.

Taylor ' main servant

Sheila ' main servant

Dave ' security officer / bodyguard

Hope you guys don't get confused, with so much of new people ๐Ÿ˜›

I found it. I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the link, honestly it was so easy!!!!!!!!!
I just hope its good! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am keeping muttering how silly i was, my sister is staring at me, lol, she is saying "to whom are you talking.  (country's mental hospital) will have a new patient" that is me!