KhiSher|HumsafarAT#3|ItCanOnlyBeLove

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is official HUMSAFAR thread.
Khirad-Asher know also known as KhiSher

(All discussion regarding the show and couple should be carried out here)

Welcome Hamsafars*hamsafar-ians*

Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...

Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and 
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite 
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...

i havent told u proprerly i know, but i want u 2 watch it and discuss with us! :P and KPKPBT, im not sure :) havent started it yet :P

Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Information about the show

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directed by: Sarmad Khoosat. [ Director Of Pani Jesa Pyar ]

Written By: Farhat Ishtiaq.

Produced By: Momina Duraid. [ Producer Of Mera Naseeb ]

Coming in September on HUM TV!

Cast :-

Fawad Khan

Mahira Khan

Noor-ul-Hassan

Naveen Waqar

Behroz Sabzwari

Atiqa Odho

& Others
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ost Hamsafar

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbstNJ5vGE[/YOUTUBE]
lonelyshadow thumbnail

-_AfridiMalik_- (areena/reeno)
-Maha- (maha)
meepha (muneefah)
Cute.Sadaf (sadaf)
Sunshine Girl
amnaM (amna)
-Fatima- (fatima)
ana.khan
Rabz_14
Ameres (anu)
sidra2007 (sidra)
-Hina- (hina)
-CupidsFriend-
ana_kash
InvisibleSmile (Shiza)
-Faiza-
-Rishx_KSG-
sweet_naina
iitaf
alisha_YashaRan
-SuMmer_LoVe-
SunShine_A(ashleesha)
dusk
uswah
Ash_Smash(ash)
-AdiYalicious-(manal/mano)
itstheclimb(sanam/sanu)
Iram..x(iram)

If anyone wants to be added, to the members' list Please PM me or scrap me :)

Names in blue will make the new AT :)
lonelyshadow thumbnail

C.r.e.a.t.i.o.n.S

b/w: 

If you want your stuff to be added here, please PM me(if I'm not online) otherwise share in the gallery and mention that you want it to be added here :)

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Previous AT's

First AT
 *::.Humsafar AT.::* |Check Pg1 <3

Second AT
|*Khirad&Ashar*||Humsafar AT#2||

Third AT
Will add link once the 2nd is finished and this is opened

Next AT :)

lonelyshadow thumbnail
DONE ;)
DON'T POST until the second is AT is finished :D

will edit creations and member list later as more will be added in 2nd AT ;)

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for posting but i had to do this.My inbox was flooding,this might save meπŸ˜ƒ

SPOILER 1

So Asher is a lill attracted to Khirad but hasnt figured out his feelings yet.Khirid never talks to Ashar,like no complains,no talk,no requests nothing.So one day Ashar asks her that a friend has called her to a dinner.Can u come?Khirid hesitates but agrees.When shes brushing her hair to tie em,Asher says v r getting late,lets go and left.In reality he didnt want khirid to tie her hair.
On the way back,he;s like "music sunogi" Khirid said "aggar app ka mood hai tou lagale".Ashars dad and khirid were close soa shar had found out from baseerat that khirid loved ice cream.He stopped in front of an ice creeam parlour and is like "ice cream khao gi ya woh bhi mere mood pe depend kare ga"
she's like "strawberry"
Then khirid keeps looking here and there.
Asher feels like banging his head on the wall as she doesnt talks much

SPOILER 2
-Asher's thoughts in ITALIC

Khirid is talking to Baseerat in a chirpy and bubbly manner.They both are in the lounge.As soon as Asher enters,Khirid goes all silent.Baseerat says 'Asher chaaye piyo gey Khirid ke haath ki?' Asher didnt answer and Khirid went to the kitchen to make tea.
When she came back,She added sugar in baseerat's tea and passed it on to him.She took Asher's cup fromt he tray and placed it on the table rather than handing it to him.
 'Y didnt she give it to me.I woudnt have killed her but she knows what i like and what i dont.She didnt add sugar in my tea.'

SPOILER 3
Ashar's thoughts in italic

Khirid is crying lying on the bed[Lights r off].Asher hears her sobs, and notices that Khirid is gettin up to go to the bathroom/Drawing room so that she can cry.He Gets up and asks her whats the matter.Khirid 'Ama ki yaad arahi hai' Asher puts his hand on her hand and says 'Ab tumhey hassi aye ya rona,Tum yeh kamra raat ko chorh ke nahi jao gi'

'She's so lonely.how come i never realise?'

SPOILER 4
Khirid and Asher have confessed their Love for each other,However Khirid was suffering from some kind of complex.The social circle of Baseerat,Fareeda and Asher was huge.Parties were part of their every day.Asher had noticed that Khirid remained very conscious while getting ready 4 the parties.Since when was it happening,he had no idea but he knew that Khirid had started to compare her self with modern and stylish girls and he wasnt liking it one bit.He didnt care if she wasnt a daughter of a rich industrialist,So what if she hadnt got educated from a famous institute.This wasnt anything bad.He wanted Khirid to remain as confident as before.He knew that the social circle he was part of contained many women who judged people through their status but he wanted his khirid to know that it didnt matter to him.Asher Wanted to talk to Khirid about this topic,He was looking for a chance when Khirid gave her a chance herself...

scene continues from spoiler 4.
SPOILER 5

After coming home from office,Asher was going through a very important file which he had received today from Dubai branch manager.He was in a serious mood.Khirid was also in the room and was going through her wardrobe to find something appropriate to wear for the party.'The green saari consists of more sophisticated work but black looks good in night functions' said Khirid.She only got a 'Hoon" back as Asher was too busy with the file.Khirid had 2 hangers in her hand which consist of green and black saari 'Ye black saari achi lagey gi na party mein'.She received a rushed 'haan' 'aap meri baat sun rahe hai na',Khirid asked.'Sun tou raha ho' 'Sun nahi rahe,but ur giving me the impression that ur listening.Put this file away and listen'.He was looking intently at her annoyance.'Mera saara dihaan aap ki taraf hai janaab.So u were saying..?'. He put the file away. 'I was saying that i shoudnt have married a workaholic'

Asher loved this casual style of Khirid.He had worked hard to gain it.He had made Khirid believe that he truly loved her.

scene continues from Spoiler 4 & 5
SPOILER 6

"khirid,itni budgumaani.I wasn't that lost.I know what's the issue.the question is what should my wife wear,black or green" he said teasingly.
"this is not something to make a joke about" She said pouting.
Asher came and stood next to her."Joke about such a serious matter," he said in an naughty manner.
"U aren't getting serious.I wanna look good in the party",she said seriously.
"In whose competetion?" he suddenly said putting an end to his jokes.Suddenly he realised this is the right moment for them to talk.He was afraid her fragile girl would take it to her heart and get hurrt,but he thought he should let it all out.He wanted to tell Khirid that whatsoever the reason of her complex,Whoever made her doubtful of her self was actually jealous of Khirid."Your a goof if u want to do ur comparison with those fazool girls.You are way better than all this.Ask me,you are the best.Your simplicity is ur best quality.you are what u are,u dont fake around"

To be continued

This is my thanku to sidra for the awesoem vmπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ sanam laiba and adiyalicious

Thanku guysss:) :)

The quality of new scenes is v low
someone needs to upload the new HQ promo

but i dont think anyone is:/

@all