Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna26 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely Update Heena!!!😃

So Jay still loves her. Hope he won't let his heart rule his mind. Pia is an angel. She is ready to sacrifice her happiness  for Abhay. Loved Abhiya's convo- It was filled with love, care, pain  and fear to lose each other. I'm happy that Abhay made her realise that she is the sole  reason for his existence.Continue soon!

All the best for your exams dear!!😊
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Heena 🤗awsum update abhiya were touching and u explained jays emotions well  and what is abhay planning i hope he is not planning to send pia with jay permanently his last words made me think this yaar what ru planning now and abhay told pia that he only loves her it was so sweet best of luck for ur exams dear no thanks [Frndship rule no sorry no thanks do follow 😛]Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Lovely Update and a bit touchy one specially that ABHIYA convo cud feel Pia's pain when she said ABHAY if he wants he can go back to Metz...Its really hard to Imagine ABHIYA in Pain...jaane Kab inki Misery Khatam hogi
You are a wonderful Writter,I cud see it all happen in fornt of me while i was reading them.Keep up the Good WORK and thanks for the PM
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
wow awesome update i loved it abhiya moment r so emotional and touchy and jey pov and his feeling   u express very well . i hope soon jey not come between abhiya .  u r update  such very good and beautiful . waiting what happened next thnx 4 pmEdited by abhiyan999 - 12 years ago
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ABHIYA convo ws damn touchy.jay's pov ws gud.wll he turn evil?lyk 'I wnt piya.she'll be mine.'well dat wll be pretty intrstng.thnx 4 da pm.
cuteteddy thumbnail
Hey heena my cerebrum, cerebellum n medulla all three r frozen right now!
the answer from pia was totally unexpected but this time abhay made me happy by his answers 😳 i always wanted metz seducing abhay so that my way to sid gets clear 🤣 but did not want any probs in abhiya luv life but i know u will not dissappoint us n m ready to see metz in her most evil form also 😈 . the chapter was awesome as usual but really needed for the story pia herself doesn't know what she asked from jeh ! it was really faboulous part heena good job hun !
all the best for ur exams n bring good marks 👍🏼
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Best of luck for your exam. What exam are u giving?

Now to the update. it was so beautiful yet heartbreaking. I want Jeh to find his love too but not at the cost of Abhiya.

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Henna di it was awsm.such an emotiona update.
Jeh's dilemma n turmoil was well defined.
Abhay-piya's fear was justified.
I dnt want abhaiya 2 b separated.
Wil be waiting 4 ur next update.
Love u
srija.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great update. but hope abhiya always remain together and are not separated.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update heena..thank god abhiya r fy9!luvd their convo!Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago