Emotions Unfelt- Arshi- 22nd Sept, 2011

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

As you guys can well imagine..will take time..
haha

In love with ASR more than ever...he looked so so amazing..almost a perfect specimen of MANKIND!
😉
Those shades..those clothes..beautiful...those looks, those words...those emotions..
Barun Sobti needs to take a bow!!
😳⭐️👏
The change sanaya showed as khushi when confronted with this Arnav-was too good!

I had gone to the mandir, to get the pooja samagri, and somewhere in my gloom, I saw khushi standing..with her parents, I assume. I didn't want to see her..not today..not when I couldn't be...myself..as she knew it..
While I was talking to Panditji- I saw a girl..sitting alone and crying... I told him I'll talk to him in a bit and walked upto the kid.
I asked her why was it that she cried..but she gave no answer. Asked her where were her parents and she answered that her mom was crying and papa was in the hospital. I gave her my hanky and she blew her nose soundly...eww. but okay. 
She continued, that if I freed a pigeon- she'll get her wish..btu she had only 10 rupees,t hat too from a broken piggy bank..I felt for her...and I took her there. If there was this much I could do for her, then, I'd be more than glad. 
I felt at peace amidst so many emotions, standing by the happy little child, who believed her father will become better now...
She asked me about ma-papa
I didn't trust myelf to speak, as I was filled with an overwhelming urge to cry..she gently wiped my face and kissed me on the cheek.
I told her to take care, and go home.
Who was I to break her belief in that non-entity that took everything away, never gave anything?
I went back home, changed and came back down again..saw ma-papa's pictures and it broke my heart all over again. She was there too..but I cared about nothing right now..
I heard what she said..she said it was some celebration; that God had done all this. She was right at the latter part- GOD did do it..my parents..they made me grow up when I was a child...and stay that way forever...
I wish she had...no, how should I?
I don't care...not today.. I only wished to be left alone in my solitude and not be disturbed anon.
But she came nonetheless, and said she didn't know..she said sorry and began a speech of sympathy.
HEr eyes were filled with it, and I recoiled seeing that. I didn't need HER sympathy. 
HOW could people believe they knew how it felt? 
Did they know how it felt when I was the one who did the last rites of my parents?
Did she have any idea what that did to me?
Did anyone know how it felt to come back to a home- empty of the people who gave you birth?
That you went out a family, and came back an empty destroyed shell?
An empty home, a silence that kills..sounds that were earlier filled with love..now filled with no recompense?
SO I bid her leave, I hurt her deliberately..I couldn't deal with so much..I made her cry as well..and then she left, i shut the door.. I needed to be alone..I needed to control..
Till when, I didn't know...

Khushi
I felt his presence..but he wasn't there
Was that disappointment, of which I was aware?
For i was sure he had been here a moment ago
I dismissed it as a part of my heart's lure

Asking the man about the pigeons
I was told they were all bought by just one
I wondered who it was, that could be so selfish
to use up portions of other people's mediums of wishes?

I went and saw, a little child with a well-dressed man,
his back was to me, but he had lighted the kid's face like a lamp
happy she was happy, I waited for him to turn
And got the shock of my life, to see the man, I always spurned

He didn't see me, for which I was eternally glad
For what would he have seen if I saw him like that?
My mind and heart a jumble, I wondered what to think
Went back home, and from there, to the Raizada's- my mind incapable of any link

There were preparations for an even grand
in which Arnav Singh Raizada was apparently to stand
But then I saw the picture, and the gloom in his eyes
I realized my huge fault, and went to him inside

I said I understood, I tried to show my shared grief
but he didn't want to see, there was nothing he would believe
he was a beast, made one of his own thought
he wanted to remain so, and he'd never stop

I left, sad and dejected, feeling pain in my heart
I didn't know we had such a deep connection, at the start
I was alone too, no parents to call my own
he was lonely too, looking for a loving home...

Okay, that's it!

I'm sorry I couldn't do justice to it..but oh god the episode was so painful..I went to my parents first and hugged them tight..leaving them dumbfounded hahaha

anyway, comments welcome!

Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed ...today was an EMOTION filled episode...overwhelming!! Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fab as usual!

just that you missed on part where she said, "Arre wah, devi maiyya chahe toh kya nahi ho sakta, ek naastik bhi pooja mein baithega"

and he heard that and when she tried to apologise..he ignored..her.

can you update that part??

i am sure..you will give it full justice..
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: geet.a

Hey guys!

As you guys can well imagine..will take time..
haha

In love with ASR more than ever...he looked so so amazing..almost a perfect specimen of MANKIND!
😉
Those shades..those clothes..beautiful...those looks, those words...those emotions..
Barun Sobti needs to take a bow!!
😳⭐️👏
The change sanaya showed as khushi when confronted with this Arnav-was too good!

I had gone to the mandir, to get the pooja samagri, and somewhere in my gloom, I saw khushi standing..with her parents, I assume. I didn't want to see her..not today..not when I couldn't be...myself..as she knew it..
While I was talking to Panditji- I saw a girl..sitting alone and crying... I told him I'll talk to him in a bit and walked upto the kid.
I asked her why was it that she cried..but she gave no answer. Asked her where were her parents and she answered that her mom was crying and papa was in the hospital. I gave her my hanky and she blew her nose soundly...eww. but okay. 
She continued, that if I freed a pigeon- she'll get her wish..btu she had only 10 rupees,t hat too from a broken piggy bank..I felt for her...and I took her there. If there was this much I could do for her, then, I'd be more than glad. 
I felt at peace amidst so many emotions, standing by the happy little child, who believed her father will become better now...
She asked me about ma-papa
I didn't trust myelf to speak, as I was filled with an overwhelming urge to cry..she gently wiped my face and kissed me on the cheek.
I told her to take care, and go home.
Who was I to break her belief in that non-entity that took everything away, never gave anything?
I went back home, changed and came back down again..saw ma-papa's pictures and it broke my heart all over again. She was there too..but I cared about nothing right now..only wished to be left alone in my solitude and not be disturbed anon.
But she came nonetheless, and said she didn't know..she said sorry and began a speech of sympathy.
HEr eyes were filled with it, and I recoiled seeing that. I didn't need HER sympathy. 
HOW could people believe they knew how it felt? 
Did they know how it felt when I was the one who did the last rites of my parents?
Did she have any idea what that did to me?
Did anyone know how it felt to come back to a home- empty of the people who gave you birth?
That you went out a family, and came back an empty destroyed shell?
An empty home, a silence that kills..sounds that were earlier filled with love..now filled with no recompense?
SO I bid her leave, I hurt her deliberately..I couldn't deal with so much..I made her cry as well..and then she left, i shut the door.. I needed to be alone..I needed to control..
Till when, I didn't know...

Khushi
I felt his presence..but he wasn't there
Was that disappointment, of which I was aware?
For i was sure he had been here a moment ago
I dismissed it as a part of my heart's lure

Asking the man about the pigeons
I was told they were all bought by just one
I wondered who it was, that could be so selfish
to use up portions of other people's mediums of wishes?

I went and saw, a little child with a well-dressed man,
his back was to me, but he had lighted the kid's face like a lamp
happy she was happy, I waited for him to turn
And got the shock of my life, to see the man, I always spurned

He didn't see me, for which I was eternally glad
For what would he have seen if I saw him like that?
My mind and heart a jumble, I wondered what to think
Went back home, and from there, to the Raizada's- my mind incapable of any link

There were preparations for an even grand
in which Arnav Singh Raizada was apparently to stand
But then I saw the picture, and the gloom in his eyes
I realized my huge fault, and went to him inside

I said I understood, I tried to show my shared grief
but he didn't want to see, there was nothing he would believe
he was a beast, made one of his own thought
he wanted to remain so, and he'd never stop

I left, sad and dejected, feeling pain in my heart
I didn't know we had such a deep connection, at the start
I was alone too, no parents to call my own
he was lonely too, looking for a loving home...

Okay, that's it!

I'm sorry I couldn't do justice to it..but oh god the episode was so painful..I went to my parents first and hugged them tight..leaving them dumbfounded hahaha

anyway, comments welcome!

Nice Post GEET.But I have a doubt. Do you think ARNAV actually saw her in the Temple or just sensed her?
I loved todays  episode sooo much but honestly its difficult to rewatch like I do with other episodes which has lots of ARHI. bcoz This side of ASR makes me cry .Barun was great today. HATS OFF
geet.a thumbnail
trina- i think he saw her :)

thanks!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How beautiful Geet!!.. The inner dialogues of Arnav and Khushi stirred something inside me.. became a bit senti lol!!.. today's epi was just brilliant!
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what can i say?? your post made me emotional ...and also whenever ASR wear white shirt that episode has been highly emotional for me...aah... I am getting weak
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

How beautiful Geet!!.. The inner dialogues of Arnav and Khushi stirred something inside me.. became a bit senti lol!!.. today's epi was just brilliant!

mahi! thanks!🤗

main bhi senti ho gayi 😕

it was wonderful!!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya geetu!

He luked so divine in dat scene...so pure, spotless, harmless...and wat not?! Giving hanky, blowing nose everything checked! When wil v get dat response from Khushiji😳

I don't think Arnav saw her...

Now he has hurt Kh with parents thing...he will surely feel bad for saying those words...If  he started dat topic 2 her I dunno how wil she react?!

And yeah! Hope he wil help Khushi wen babuji is admitted...Pervertwa has 2 b out of the picture!
ofc he wil disappear into thin air with his non-existent job if he knows humare super hero is making entry!
This Shyam  kyun nahi ek chai ki dukaan kholta?! jus now batti jali "Idle Mind is devil's workshop" Kuch kaam karega toh sab kuch teek ho jayega...aise waise sapne dekhna joh band ho jayega
Mr.Kitchen Rat dug ur burrow in some new kitchen!

Dat was a amazingly beautifully wonderful post geetu!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
awesome analysis as always!! i really loved the scene with the little girl for some reason i felt that somewhere deep down maybe that girl reminded Arnav of Khushi especially when she did that blowing her nose in the hanky, idk maybe that kind of made him feel more connected to her..i think it's just a symbolism that this girl's father is in the hospital and now Khushi's father will be some kind of foreshadowing maybe on how ASR will play into this..idk if i made any sense there but anyhow..loved ur post and the way u depicted their feelings!