Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i agree Relda Africa looks like a whole diff world than what we live in.
I dont even know whats the basic reason of their poverty..Lack of sources and education?
The countries aren't even that big...I wonder what their Gov. has been doing all these years.So much funding has been done by many charity clubs...😕

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Alluring.

maddy did u delete any of my post? ðŸ˜•

No i did not... What happened... Is anything deleted...The delete button is right next to the like button... I hope i did not click the wrong button by mistake...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

The rural ones i can understand... The lack of education,awareness  are the reasons... But these educated rich ones are the worst... Female foetacide and discrimination and skewed up sex ratios are much more higher in the higher strata and the richer states like Punjab..etc...

It disgusts me how these rich, so called "educated" people have such narrow thoughts. Punjab hardly has any girls left.
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

Nikki: Yes. We were both in Peace Corps.

Quick question about Peace Corps : Do they have a lot of South Asian working for them?
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Relda

I was part of Peace Corps to Ghana for a year. I can't describe in words the condition of women in villages over there. There is hardly anyone there who haven't been raped at least once. It's almost like a rite of passage for most women. MAny of them are abandoned with multiple children and the others who still have a spouse are infected with multiple STDs by them.

I have seen some of the videos... They are heart breaking... Very sad...
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

No i did not... What happened... Is anything deleted...The delete button is right next to the like button... I hope i did not click the wrong button by mistake...

i dunno many of my post got deleted i think.. last night before i left the post count was 3004 something then i even posted this morning but now just few minutes ago[when i said hi to you] i was back to a Goldie ðŸ˜• and my post count is only 3003 now
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most of the African countries are failed states. No legit Government, no education, no development, no health awareness, poverty which has it's own definition (it's so bad). It's like they are in another planet. Even a rich and developed country like South Africa is riddled with poverty, crime, violence, It's horrifying to see the condition of women and children in these countries..They would be almost better off dead than live a life like they do
m not gonna lie but both my grannies loved boys of the family more than us girls..😒

Now its ok 
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What the hell is Shoaib Akhtar yapping about :

"I think players like Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid weren't exactly match winners to start with, nor did they know the art of finishing the game,"

What is art of finishing the game ? 😕
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

What the hell is Shoaib Akhtar yapping about :

"I think players like Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid weren't exactly match winners to start with, nor did they know the art of finishing the game,"

What is art of finishing the game ? 😕

Shoaib is such a douch*..he said in an interview yest...meri itni tez ball se kar koi dar jata hai..
Sachin bhi dar jata tha...😡.. U butt hole u tampered the ball...u should b charged...