Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

what happened to Maddy?  πŸ˜•

sorry, i didn't read the previous pages  

Oh... Mogli... I meant those couple posts of yours were u sounded down couple days back... I am glad you are back in the CC thread... I thought u would leave too...

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Its all good mogli...raat gayi baat gayi...
u were lil gussa rememba ?

anywayπŸ€—

sorry again for my inarticulation  πŸ˜³

i mean Tuli just said, "aww Maddy you have your hubby ji now to take care of you" 

what has happened to her, actually   πŸ˜•

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was part of Peace Corps to Ghana for a year. I can't describe in words the condition of women in villages over there. There is hardly anyone there who haven't been raped at least once. It's almost like a rite of passage for most women. MAny of them are abandoned with multiple children and the others who still have a spouse are infected with multiple STDs by them.
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

I was part of Peace Corps to Ghana for a year. I can't describe in words the condition of women in villages over there. There is hardly anyone there who haven't been raped at least once. It's almost like a rite of passage for most women. MAny of them are abandoned with multiple children and the others who still have a spouse are infected with multiple STDs by them.

Kudos to you, I wanted to take part in Engineers without Borders program but parents said no 😑.

Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Oh... Mogli... I meant those couple posts of yours were u sounded down couple days back... I am glad you are back in the CC thread... I thought u would leave too...

thanks to you for that. you did clear the air  πŸ˜Š

Gossip alert
Drama Queen and 'Mean Girl' Lindsay Lohanhasn't had enough of Chatwal Khaandan. After being spotted smooching and doing lines with Vikram Chatwal at his hotel DreamLilo made a sour face and rudely confronted Priya Sachdev at the Dream Downtown on Wednesday night, saying with obvious disdain, "You are his wife?" Lindsayhad been staying atVikram'shouse and even installed her hairdresser in the baby's room, but was told to leave before Priya arrived from India with their daughter a few days ago. In fact Pop-in-Law, Sant Chatwal tried to order Lindsay out numerous times.

Relda : thats so sad...why do men see women as an object for sexplay...🀒
Loved this ONE international video : Why Bother?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u83FnSssTEc[/YOUTUBE]
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Relda

Apparently someone has written a book on How Infidelity is good for Marriage. Great news for potential cheaters.. "I am just trying to improve my marraige by banging a third person".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendy-strgar/healing-after-infidelity_b_961441.html?ref=mostpopular

Someone gonna tell me on how to change the font in your siggie?

Only this was left. Somebody send it to Ajay..he'll be ecstatic.

Apparently Shoib Akhtar has dissed Sachin and Rahul in his latest book...smart, he figured out the only way people will even bother reading his book πŸ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nikki: For me, that one year was "It was the worst of times, it was the best of times". A completely unreal, almost outer body experience.
And well.. I also met my fiance during that time.. So, more like best of times ;)

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Apparently Shoib Akhtar has dissed Sachin and Rahul in his latest book...smart, he figured out the only way people will even bother reading his book πŸ˜†

Really and who is he to talk about other people 🀒. Between do you know he said about them?