Was Khushi scared or repentant?

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why did she tell Arnav, 'Hamara yeh matlab nahin tha?' after accusing him of having a loose character!

Did she simply get scared by his presence and the fact that there was no one else at home! Or did she realize that she had accused him unfairly in her impulsiveness?

And why did she cry? Because she was so dead scared of him, or because he was physically hurting her or because she realized that she had truly over-stepped her boundaries by her name-calling him unnecessarily?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
khushi cries bcoz arnav hurt her so badly. i think arnav is janwar. koi aise hath pakarta hai kya, ek bar nehi bar bar๐Ÿ˜ก
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi poppy!

it's both for me. she was scared and yet felt guilty for accusing him. again her teary eyes melted da iron man. she cried in pain and regression while he too felt da pain and that's why he isolated himself and looked guilty
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi was crying because of how tightly Arnav held her, did you see the marks that were left on her?
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

khushi cries bcoz arnav hurt her so badly. i think arnav is janwar. koi aise hath pakarta hai kya, ek bar nehi bar bar๐Ÿ˜ก

Such bruises are not uncommon in passionate lovemaking ๐Ÿ˜‰
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Why did she tell Arnav, 'Hamara yeh matlab nahin tha?' after accusing him of having a loose character!

Did she simply get scared by his presence and the fact that there was no one else at home! Or did she realize that she had accused him unfairly in her impulsiveness?

And why did she cry? Because she was so dead scared of him, or because he was physically hurting her or because she realized that she had truly over-stepped her boundaries by her name-calling him unnecessarily?

I think she realised she had accused him unfairly ... and again, being Khushi, when she felt she had made a mistake, her remorse and guilt set in ... because during the rest of the episode, she was quiet and introspective ... while Arnav after the one flash of repentance, was back to anger mode. Even when Khushi looked at her wrist, and the marks left there, there was no anger in her look, there was only hurt, both straight after the confrontation, when she leaves the room, and later when La catches her wrist by mistake and hurts her again.

And she cried because he was hurting her physically ... and he realised it because of her tears ... she doesn't ever complain of her own pain, and I think he has realised that.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it's both.. She got scared because they both were only the ones left at home and Arnav has held her hand so tight which left bruises. And she was feeling guilty that's why she started crying also.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

I feel it's both.. She got scared because they both were only the ones left at home and Arnav has held her hand so tight which left bruises. And she was feeling guilty that's why she started crying also.

i agree 
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think Khushi was scared as he said let me tell u what does character dheela actually means
so she was scared of that thing only
otherwise I dont think she was guilty of character dheela name calling
its just she was scared he is gonna do something to her n she cant escape of him now as they r alone at home
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the replies, guys!๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting to see what happens in today's episode! I wish Khushi can witness Arnav's softer side when she sees him sitting in the Pooja for his mother's barsi.

PS: I personally felt that she felt really scared of hm and hence took back her words! But afterwards, she repented what she had said to him and hence the look of guilt on her face! If she hadn't repented her words, she would have been angry with him and not give him such forelorn looks!