Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh so sad...story ended...but i liked it very much...
pl do update every day of your ff-Mahsoos.
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I truly and madly just loved teh whole FF keya it was just wonderful I never knew the story will turn this way and the end was just superb completely justifying the only thing u let me down was teh no. of parts how come its so short I wanted it to be a lil longer but chalo can forgive U for that for sure but undoubtedly U have driven me crazy with this one, the best part was geet blind trust on him when she accepted him to her life, I truly just loved it teh way she opposed even her parents who meant her the most but when she was sated with the enough trust even that **** image counselor couldn't break it.It truly speaks if U are determined to achieve something U do achieve which U didn't even thought in your wildest dreams marrying was hers and teh destiny played its tricks and got her what she wanted, needed rather desired all her life.The only thing I was confused about was that he feel in love with her when she was 16 or was he talking about the present but otherwise I loved it. U even cleared why he didn't believed in family or any relations he was really broken beyond teh repair which I really realize but her Love just cured every single pain of him.My best dialogue was when eh said he want to plan their baby n it should be not an accident I really really really loved it😳 and the best scene when he showed the true by applying the ointment although she wasn't the first one😡 but I still loved it😆 what to say just can't help it...
The ff full of passion but still U didn't missed that inch pf love in it👏 sorry for the late comment but still managed to read yours keeping all others aside😆 as u only made em addicted😳
No matter how many time I write it that I loved it won't be just enough so just telling U it was really superb and the epilogue too was just too good he being jealous and those rules were just hillarious😆
Thanks for all the pm
Love U

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
WHO EVER COMPLAINED MY FF...
i am really upset nothing have written on this site at all..
i kept 100% to IF rule since those few months back warning...

now this is to mod...
first TELL THE OTHER to remove there link of the
over content BLOG update then i will..
bcs i find it completely unfair you all  tell me and no other
writers who have been typing it on blog it self..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

WHO EVER COMPLAINED MY FF...
i am really upset nothing have written on this site at all..
i kept 100% to IF rule since those few months back warning...

now this is to mod...
first TELL THE OTHER to remove there link of the
over content BLOG update then i will..
bcs i find it completely unfair you all  tell me and no other
writers who have been typing it on blog it self..

yaar realy whoever is that if i ever meet that person i will kill on spot i really love you writing skills and really you are not wrong you always mentioned about blog don't be angry and calm down
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some jealous idiots. You don't worry.
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
some ppl have all the empty time in the world to do such nasty things
copying others creativity, complaining about nonsense thing, abuse or bash anyone -- be mature or else leave the place -- simple as that -- even a nursery student get that at first time
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its ok safi don't take tension yaar mujhay tu samajh nahi ata blog is ur personal one sooo logoon ko kya takleef hai😡😡IF ka rule to nahi tora na😕we love u and ur FF'S a lottt🤗🤗
manali garg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUPERB ...LIKED IT ALOT...READ IT AT ONE GO...
soniaz121 thumbnail
yes u strictly followed IF rule as u write all the material in ur blog  but if someone dont like ur ff that person should'nt read it but have no right to complain about it.now a days everybody has a choice what they want to see or read it doesnt mean that any one start complaining about others creativity it is so bad.
divareena thumbnail
oh no who complaied to the mod.