Ok so now alina can't fall in love also great!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the height now people blaming alina for watching dream of abhay and calling it bhayanak dream and blaming alina!πŸ₯±  Common does she know that abhay and Pia are still in love? no, she is just always been neglected and if poor soul has fallen in love with abhay and saw him in dream what is big deal people making out of it like Pia never kissed any guy except abhay or never went close to anyone except abhay!
Alina has all right to fall for someone who saved her, what wrong has she done that I m reading such messages on forum of using hate word for her and bashing her for dreaming about abhay!
Grow up people alina is very pretty and cute and has a pure heart which tries to help others not like T!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

PS: I m seriously pissed off with u people can't believe I have such a pathetic comments by people in forum who just know to bash!
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Archi, look if you have full right to make appreciation posts on Abhinna then there are certain people who don't like this couple at all and even they have full right to make a post on disliking Abhinna. What is so wrong with it?πŸ˜• And I know which post you are talking about, and that post is made for people who don't like Abhinna. It is as simple as that.

Though I like their friendship but not their romance or whatever, but I refrain myself from commenting in their romantic post. So if you don't like it then even you refrain yourself from getting affected.😊

I am not here to offend anybody, but I couldn't resist myself from expressing what I felt.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Archi, look if you have full right to make appreciation posts on Abhinna then there are certain people who don't like this couple at all and even they have full right to make a post on disliking Abhinna. What is so wrong with it?πŸ˜• And I know which post you are talking about, and that post is made for people who don't like Abhinna. It is as simple as that.

Though I like their friendship but not their romance or whatever, but I refrain myself from commenting in their romantic post. So if you don't like it then even you refrain yourself from getting affected.😊

I am not here to offend anybody, but I couldn't resist myself from expressing what I felt.

Ok if u dont like anyone it is understandable but writing I hate alina in posts and provoking people is pathetic thing to do! I never bashed Jiya on ma own only when someone hurt sentiments of abhiya fans I went in between! But what I see is people saying bad words to alina which I cant tolerate to mention ur views is different chakku and to mock is different and I can differentiate in it!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Archu relax...I know tumhara gussa bahut tez hai...Bt pls calm down...I have commented thr...

Part of it is..."Ok...4 me Bhayanak Dream was Abhay-Panchi..Atleast Alina-Abhay ka hug hi tha na...Nt like the othr one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..."

Im a  pakka ABHIYA fanatic...so cnt see anythng else...othr thn Abhiya...Bt not blaming Alina...Actually very much pissed off with Geometries...N its a fact...n it make no sense tht every girl/Boy fall 4 Piya/Abhay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

As said ealier Abhiya's love started ..if thy had introduced...it earlier it would have been much better...

Not against Alina...So pls calm down dear...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archi cool down yaar ..many love abhlya & looking forward for there romance ..well there are not wrong as PKYEK is story of abhlya . I liking abhina track due to alina character & abhay my fav . There are refreshing

What i wonder tha tis alina dream & not abhay ...cant she even dream about who helper her & stood for her . Nah only piya madam has complete right to think about abhay...well that how it happen in forum ..cant help it
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Archi then it is better to comment in that post itself rather creating post directing towards all the people who dislike Abhinna romance. If someone's comment offended you then you should reply back in the post itself and quote the comment.

The post like this gives wrong indication that all Abhinna friendship shippers are wrongπŸ˜• I hope you got me.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Ok Archu relax...I know tumhara gussa bahut tez hai...Bt pls calm down...I have commented thr...

Part of it is..."Ok...4 me Bhayanak Dream was Abhay-Panchi..Atleast Alina-Abhay ka hug hi tha na...Nt like the othr one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..."

Im a  pakka ABHIYA fanatic...so cnt see anythng else...othr thn Abhiya...Bt not blaming Alina...Actually very much pissed off with Geometries...N its a fact...n it make no sense tht every girl/Boy fall 4 Piya/Abhay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

As said ealier Abhiya's love started ..if thy had introduced...it earlier it would have been much better...

Not against Alina...So pls calm down dear...

I never liked girls falling for abhay whether T misha or panchi or shanaya or any other I have missed out, but alina she is different she has a heart of gold and she keep risking her self for both abhay and Pia! So what is big deal if such a cute girl falls for abhay and people mocking her that abhay didn't fell for T so why for alina!
Even I m not abhina romantic track shipper but I felt bad of her mocking , she is much better then T and is a sweet girl n prettier than T both in looks and heart and no one has right to mock alina!
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rupa-

Archi cool down yaar ..many love abhlya & looking forward for there romance ..well there are not wrong as PKYEK is story of abhlya . I liking abhina track due to alina character & abhay my fav . There are refreshing

What i wonder tha tis alina dream & not abhay ...cant she even dream about who helper her & stood for her . Nah only piya madam has complete right to think about abhay...well that how it happen in forum ..cant help it

Rupa I also like abhiya u know that but I like alina more then Pia and I cant see people mocking her! I m not saying abhina romantic track m just saying that yes alina has all right to fall for abhay and people must not mock herπŸ₯±
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Archi, I from this post it seems like you own this forum. Come on you don't talk to people like this for putting their points of view accross.

No one said that they hate Alina...

But CV's are wasting more time focusing on other stories around the leads.. than concentrating on the leads.
I was enjoying the Panchi - Neel track.. and everyone else hated it. I never shouted at anyone  like this.

I thought You were a decent gal Archi.. But u shocked me.
Mere liye post banowo - tho kul ke banawo - i'm a big gal - I can handle it.

I found the dream bayanak.. - so I found it bayanak - Because I was watching it for a while  online.. I skipped Panchi's scenes .. then came Alina scenes - and then Abhiya for a lil while - and it seriously ticked me off. When they have been showing an inetresting Precap around Abhiya - they wasted more of the second segment on the dream.

Besides I feel for Alina I would love to have a character that will be so much more different to hers.. and it will have a chalk and cheese effect. Trust me - THAT character then of Alina will be WOW!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Rupa I also like abhiya u know that but I like alina more then Pia and I cant see people mocking her! I m not saying abhina romantic track m just saying that yes alina has all right to fall for abhay and people must not mock herπŸ₯±

What to do archi ...if u see from alina perspective ..she is not wrong as she dont know about abhlya & like abhay seeing his angel side . Abhlya are together & we already getting so much of them together 🀒