Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
That tweet was so shocking coming from Shahid. I get a feeling there's something more to this than what we've been seeing. And it's quite terrifying too 😲

And awww, leave Sonam out of this. She's just an actor that was part of this film. End of story. Plus poor girl's just lost a loved one. 
Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Fary:

This is one beautiful siggy you made it? Masha Allah it's gorgeous!

😍😍

Abhi na jao chod kar, ke dil abhi bhara nahinn..
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ruky & iks yup I did thnx u guys can use:) made it before watching the film hence don't have abhi na jao on it one of my fav parts of film
Mausam Weekend Territorial Breakdown

Monday 26th September 2011 17.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Mausam had a fair weeekend of 20.75 crore nett approx. The film failed to grow on Saturday and Sunday The all India territorial breakdown is as follows.

Mumbai - 6.88 crore

Delhi/UP - 4.93 crore

East Punjab - 2.42 crore

West Bengal - 78 lakhs

Bihar - 35 lakhs

CP Berar - 83 lakhs

CI - 74 lakhs

Rajasthan - 1.30 crore

Nizam - 92 lakhs

Mysore - 1.03 crore

Others - 50 lakhs

TOTAL - 20.68 crore

Mausam Weekend – NBOC

Mumbai – 7,08,12,513

Delhi/UP – 4,97,51,770

East Punjab – 2,34,12,505

CP – 83,10,354

CI – 73,83,500

Rajashthan – 1,30,26,854

Nizam – 82,52,930

Bihar – 37,42,852

West Bengal – 76,82,500

Assam – 16,70,000

Orissa  – 17,36,500

Mysore – 1,03,54,000

TNK – 15,00,000

TOTAL – Rs. 20,76,36,278

Disappointing Weekend For Mausam

by Rohini Nag (September 26, 2011)

Last Friday, Pankaj Kapur marked his directorial debut with Mausam featuring Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor. Sadly, the reception it received from the audience was not warm enough to sustain at the box office. The three-day net box office collections were close to Rs 21 crore, all-India, but on Monday, collections headed south.

Last week marked another debut, this one from Akshay Kumar, whose first international production, the Indo-Canadian venture Speedy Singhs, released on Friday. However, the film, starring VinayVirmani, failed to impress the audience and vanished without trace at the ticket counter.

In Mumbai, Mausam sustained its collections during the weekend but opened with a huge drop on Monday. Ramesh Sippy of Raksha Entertainment says," Mausam managed Rs 7.5 crore in its first weekend but the weekday opened with a decline in collections in the Mumbai circuit."

On the same note, Rajesh Thadani of Multimedia Combines adds, "Mausam made Rs 21 crore in three days, all-India, but the film saw a colossal drop today. Collections have plummeted."

In Delhi, Mausam saw 90-per cent occupancy on its opening day but the numbers have fallen with every successive day. Friday's collections were Rs 1.68 crore and the weekend wrapped up at Rs 4.85 crore in the Delhi-UP circuit. Speedy Singhs went unnoticed, says Deep Jain of Divya Films.

Mausam fared slightly better in East Punjab, where the film enjoyed a decent weekend. Surendra Saluja of Lakshya Movies remarks, "The film got off to a promising start but failed to make an impact. It collected Rs 2.35 crore in three days whereas Speedy Singhs managed Rs 41 lakh at the box office."

In CI too, Mausam failed to impress the audience. Reveals Ashok Choudhary of Neha Movies, "There were huge expectations from Mausam but the film was not up to the mark. It collected Rs 75 lakh in its first three days and the week is expected to close at Rs 1.25 crore."

CP too expected a lot from Mausam but it disappointed. Now the audience is anticipating this week's action flick Force. Ramanathan of Rajshree Pictures says, "Mausam saw decent collections in its first two days, close to Rs 32.2 lakh. But collections dropped on Sunday."

It was the same story in the Bihar circuit, where Abhay Sinha of Yafhi Films says, "Mausam has had a very bad run here. It collected only Rs 10 lakh in its first weekend. Now all eyes are on Force as it has huge prospects at the ticket counter."

In Orissa Jeetu Khandelwal concludes," Mausam drew a good response in Bhubaneswar and Cuttak. The film collected Rs 8 lakh on Friday, Rs 4 lakhs on Saturday and Rs 6 lakh on Sunday, which adds up to Rs 18 lakh in its first weekend."

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
^^^ & This IS why we r saying there's something going on for sure now how come suddenly the collections r reduced again???  everyone agreed on 23.5 crores till last night and now again they've reduced?? HUH BOI what r u doing ??
as far as i know this is for today
prakashjaju Prakash Jaju 
 by m0th3rh3n
Mausam - Fri 7.33 cr, Sat 7.52 cr, Sun 8.21 cr, Mon 2.33 cr - Total 25.39 cr

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! I just came to know about all this fiasco...there is definitely something fishy...all different figures...never happened like that for any other movie, then why only mausam? I know some audience liked whereas some disliked it but 2 ratings by Taran is really unbelievable!! I thinking something really serious is going on which made Shahid tweet like that!! this industry is very very sad!
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO prakash jaju is somebody who claims veer is one of the biggest hits of all time! just saying! 😆 many more examples from this moron. 

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pari.K

I think Shahid will get a lot of shit for making that tweet but dude, the man put in 2 years of his life into the project and if people are purposefully trying to sabotage the movie then it makes sense that he shed some light on it... I feel like there is more to the story than what we know, I am pretty sure there is some internal drama that has forced him to make such a dumb tweet. Don't support him for it but I can see where he might be coming from... 

hrithik aamir also put behind so many years behind so many projects as in mangal pandey n kites bt dey didnt cry dey moved on...

we hv 2 respect pplz opnions we cnt force it on sumbody...

taran always c da business side of a film mainly n hees ri8 most of da time barring some...>>>>>

mausam mi8 b a good movie bt it isnt a GREAT money spinner muvie...>>>