Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: syria2014

Nupu, i know he is being rational and implusive.Nupu, Betrayal is stronger than rejection. Pia made the choice to date him, and I think she should face the consequences. Fine she wanted to move on when Abhay was treating her badly. But, she should have first thought is that what she wanted really? She should have listened to her heart.I think Abhay should have asked Pia, and Abhay to remain frens. Abhay should have been clear to Pia who Jai was, and I think he should. I think it's high time Piya knows the truth.it's a lame excuse to hide things from Pia, I am angry on that part with Abhay. It's time to face the music not listen to Jai's threat. I know he does not wanna drag Pia in to this, but dragging Pia is the only it looks will solve this feud!

U know syria -- I just dont want Pia and Abhay to do wrong if what Jeh is doing wrong. I know everyone here thinks that Jeh brought it upon himself and Tit for tat and all that -- but if Jeh is doing wrong -- why should Abhiya do the same thing -- they should be fair so that yes if in future they have to throw it back at him then it is worth it -- right now they are playing a game with Jeh that is as low as Jeh does -- then what difference will it be b/w Abhay and Jeh!? 

Whatever Pia is doing I do understand it is to keep her relationship with Abhay a secret -- but I am sure there are other ways to do it! she is just leading him on to fall more in love with her which I am afraid will turn him more dangerous. And Abhay I am always angry on him for hiding things from Pia -- that is strictly not what a healthy relationship is based on! πŸ˜‘ And looks like he dint learn anything from Sid episode πŸ˜•
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Nope! But I guess no harm in getting her interview too... as I am planning a chain of interviews...

Let me guess Neil. if it's suku , mish, madhu, arnav, haseena, chand or vivi . I will be happy!😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

U know syria -- I just dont want Pia and Abhay to do wrong if what Jeh is doing wrong. I know everyone here thinks that Jeh brought it upon himself and Tit for tat and all that -- but if Jeh is doing wrong -- why should Abhiya do the same thing -- they should be fair so that yes if in future they have to throw it back at him then it is worth it -- right now they are playing a game with Jeh that is as low as Jeh does -- then what difference will it be b/w Abhay and Jeh!? 

Whatever Pia is doing I do understand it is to keep her relationship with Abhay a secret -- but I am sure there are other ways to do it! she is just leading him on to fall more in love with her which I am afraid will turn him more dangerous. And Abhay I am always angry on him for hiding things from Pia -- that is strictly not what a healthy relationship is based on! πŸ˜‘ And looks like he dint learn anything from Sid episode πŸ˜•

Exactly, Just bec Jai is wrong why should Abhiya? i think leading him on would bring in more complication than telling him right now. I know Abhiya have complication, and Jai is playing his dirty game. But, I think it's better now than later. Abhay never learns. I wish he would tell Pia things seriously! Pia can handle it. Also Pia needs to stop being a bimbo and demand answers. i mean if i were Pia , I would be suspicious when a bombshell how Alina was kept would be revelead. I would actually grow curious,and would try to know too.!😳
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Thinking from Piya's prospective she is wrong in leading Jeh on knowing that he loves her...

She should honestly tell him that everything between them is over
But then doing that will be going against Abhay right when he has specifically asked her to keep their relation secretπŸ˜•
Then again there is the matter of friendship between JiYa, as a friend Jeh deserves the truth from Piya
Jeh was not at fault for barging in because he was behaving like any normal lover, he still thinks Piya loves him...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well Jeh keeps on saying dat he'll kill Abhay Raichand but he doesn't but if he really does then he'll break Piya's heart n will make Pia's life like HELL n if pia's breaks Jeh's heart then it's nothing...Bcoz  i think he doesn't have a HEART...A person who treats his OWN sister like a TRASH how can he make Pia happy..Wat if she does something bad n he kills her??U don't know but Jeh is SELFISH he doesn't care  abt who Piya loves n abt ABHIYA if he really loves PIya then he would be happy to see Piya wid someone she always wanted to be wid..!!Remember when Abhay saw Jiya(before abhay knew he was a WW)2gether he just backed up coz he really loves Pia n wants to see her wid a human who also loves her..N if Jeh really loved her he would just backed up n be her BFF except for trying to separate them..!!!!πŸ˜•

P.S Sorry if i hurt anyone but  i just though to share it coz u said all r welcome to comment😊
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I also carries the same sentiments as per you have stated in the above matter. The things should really get transparent to Piya b'coz in her persuasion Jeh is a very Devoted and a Humble Man, apart from his falsehhod Love thoughts which he grabs for Piya. If Piya will go and try to tell the reality, so at the another moment Jeh will get burst out and made other intrigues to fall apart AbhIya, might be Killing Piya or anything else, he can break all the shackles to see AbhIya in a distinct paths. Anyhow, initially i want the material to get aside, that the entire stuff must get lucid now onwards from Piya. 😡
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: syria2014

Exactly, Just bec Jai is wrong why should Abhiya? i think leading him on would bring in more complication than telling him right now. I know Abhiya have complication, and Jai is playing his dirty game. But, I think it's better now than later. Abhay never learns. I wish he would tell Pia things seriously! Pia can handle it. Also Pia needs to stop being a bimbo and demand answers. i mean if i were Pia , I would be suspicious when a bombshell how Alina was kept would be revelead. I would actually grow curious,and would try to know too.!😳

Exactly! And I wish everyone could see through it! I mean either they hate Jeh or they hate Abhay - there is no between where as there should be. Jeh in my opinion right now is not wrong -- because he is with Pia only after Pia accepted him -- I mean if you all can blame Jeh for keeping Pia with himself with Pia by force then why dont you just accept that this time she is doing it for some inner motive of her own -- I feel bad for Jeh -- because for whatever it is worth he loves Pia -- and the more he is kept in secret the more heartbroken and dangerous he will be when he comes to know the truth.

I know -- Pia can play her 101 questions with Abhay -- but she never questioned Jeh!? Why!? She is just playing dumb right now - which i hate! That is why I love Alina -- she can see right from wrong πŸ˜Š

B/ w did u see the VM I made!?πŸ˜›
redwitch1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Nope! But I guess no harm in getting her interview too... as I am planning a chain of interviews...

I think Piya looked awesome in that dress, in fact i loved that dress...Its totally up to her what she wears and what she doesn't... a woman is free to dress however she wants. If a woman can wear a saree , she can also wear a dress however long or short it may be...
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Syria

Pia started dating jeh because she thought abhay is with panchi. Later she could not back out.

In short pia is cheating on jeh's back. Loyalty is the biggest thing in a relationship and pia didn't have that. She loves abhay. Abhay is her soulmate then why doesn't she break up with jeh??

She is using jeh as a shield to hide her relationship with abhay that's it.

Whatever jeh does pia doesn't know it, the truth is that she doesn't show loyalty. (Her character reminds me of ridhima of dmg. She made sid believe that she loves him and cheats on his back) pia is doing the same characterless thing.
mad_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
give me a break
how could u even say that
love means not using
but what jay did used piya against  abhay
that was fair right