Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
syria i am sorry but i cannot agree that it's not jay fault. he know that abhiya loves each other, everything he did to bring abhay back from death was planned by him and he used piya to bring him back. he saw it with his two own eyes when piya was screaming abhay's name saying where is abhay where is he i want him, where is he, he was there with her when she broke down thinking something has happened to abhay and he even saw the change in piya when abhay came and piya looked at him and she became calm in an instant. i am sure he is not blind to think that piya does not love abhay when she went to jail and saved abhay, don't tell he he cannot see the love in piya's eyes when in the jungle she was talking about abhay. i am sorry syria but somewhere down the line it is his fault that even after knowing how deep abhiya runs and how much piya loves abhay he ignore it thinking it's just a moment things and soon piya will forget abhay and become his, NO! she won't, she can't and if it was not abhay telling piya to keep their relationship quite b/c it might danger her then she would have broken up with jay a long time ago and abhay won't had to say to piya that they need to stay away for few more days b/c jay told abhay that if he cannot have her then he will kill her. if your own BF tells her ex. BF that if she cannot be mine then she has no right to live really makes me wonder what kind of lover that BF will be๐Ÿ˜ณ

sorry it is one things that you don't know anything and being fool around but it is another thing that even after knowing it and seeing it with your own eyes you tend to brush it away.he should have known better b/c piya has to take the step to tell him now that she cannot love him nor ever will but she always be his friend. i don't think jay is being in the dark b/c he knew from the start how deep abhiya are but b/c of him abhay has to take this step of being with piya and not being with her completely.

whatever it is, i hope everything comes to an end peaceful. abhiya are meant to be and there is no one who can come between them, like piya said she only loves abhay and she always will.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
edited--------------------------------------------
No honny some are not pissed at Jeh am and one of them.
Currently he is the leader of his pack and listens to his mother.  I know sum of his actions are not good i wont deny it.(You talk about our  sexyDamon๐Ÿ˜). Jeh, Piya and Abhay hide sumthin eventually this will come out.

Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

From what I can see both are not being truthful. Jeh for not saying who he is and Piya for not breaking of with him. 

They both are wrong. So stop blaming Piya only. I have seen that when ever Abhay or Jeh make a mistake Piya is the only one who gets all the blame. As if this is all her fault. 

๐Ÿ‘
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
. Jai does have some fault on this. His choices all lead him to suffer this consequences. i get it  but my point was maybe  it's wrong for Abhlya to lead him on. ! I did not want Pia to be bashed. I am really sorry for this topic. I will pm ishan, and close it. I just wanted too look this situation in a diff perspective. I just wish some people here had not insulted Pia. ๐Ÿ˜” My apologies! Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Syria

Pia started dating jeh because she thought abhay is with panchi. Later she could not back out.

In short pia is cheating on jeh's back. Loyalty is the biggest thing in a relationship and pia didn't have that. She loves abhay. Abhay is her soulmate then why doesn't she break up with jeh??

She is using jeh as a shield to hide her relationship with abhay that's it.

Whatever jeh does pia doesn't know it, the truth is that she doesn't show loyalty. (Her character reminds me of ridhima of dmg. She made sid believe that she loves him and cheats on his back) pia is doing the same characterless thing.

If Piya is characterless what does that make Jeh a Pimp? I didn't like Piya decision in accepting Jeh as her girlfriend in the first place, especially knowing her heart beats for another man. But what about Jeh isn't he also responsible for this situation. I why would guy ask a girl out who every second you see her she is running after her ex or crying and talking about him. Jeh is not innocent party here he should have stuck to why he came to town in the first place which is killing Abhay not getting caught in his own game and falling for his enemy love.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If Piya is characterless what does that make Jeh a Pimp? I didn't like Piya decision in accepting Jeh as her girlfriend in the first place, especially knowing her heart beats for another man. But what about Jeh isn't he also responsible for this situation. I why would guy ask a girl out who every second you see her she is running after her ex or crying and talking about him. Jeh is not innocent party here he should have stuck to why he came to town in the first place which is killing Abhay not getting caught in his own game and falling for his enemy love.

BINGO!! rani you said it๐Ÿ‘ i find it funny how some people are callign piya characterless when she did nothing. that dude knew from beginning what abhiya is all about, he had seen it with his two big fat eyes how piya craves for abhay then he ignores it and tried to claim piya as his by forceful by threatening abhay of killing her. piya has never shown any interest in him, even he told her to use him to make abhay jealous and now she is being called a characterless girl and comparing to riddhima, no she is no where like riddhima. piya knows who she wants and she will get her abhay, it's is that dude who made the situation like this that abhay has to keep piya away from him. i just cannot understand how anyone can be blind not to see what is going on between abhiya, everyone knows how much piya loves abhay and the best person that witness their love was this dude and now he is all acting up as if he own piya or something. piya is not the one who is characterless but it sure make me wonder this K family are filled with blindness.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Ekta has just ruined our poor Jeh! i have really nothing to say. I just officially disrespect Ekta for bringing down Jeh so badly and for me even Abhiya have been ruined. I dont see the same chemistry and passion in their pair as it used to be before the leap, their story is heading nowhere :|. Hate her for it. The story was, is and will always be about abhiya, but showing Jeh to be so obsessive and -ve is SO wrong. I just don't respect Pkyek as i used at one point of time. I'm only watching it due to Suku/Rithvik. Or i could care less about the main plot ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I sorry but I failed to understand how CV ruined Jeh character ๐Ÿ˜•. Jeh character was always written where cv left it open that they could lead him either way. I don't find anything out of place for Jeh cause what did we really know about him nothing. CV kept him a secret like we didn't know he was the mastermind WW behind leading Piya to bring Abhay back from the dead. You like Jeh  so what if he has his own definition of what love is? if being obsessive lover is what keep him from losing Piya to Abhay I don't see the problem. Jeh came here for revenge and Piya was the used instrument in getting his job accomplish am sure even he didn't plan of falling his # 1 enemy GF. Oh well shit happens.

I agree about CV you can't trust them but what can you do when you love a character you love them no matter what happens.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
usha786 thumbnail
he is only giving threatening, he will never kill pia, its my gut feeling.